main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary OFFICIAL Advance Tickets Discussion

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Skywalker77

Master_Skywalker77 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    Hi BobaFett420,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the theater to pick up midnite showing tickets, so I purchased them online, Wednesday morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I got Theater 11. When I purchased them, there was only one 12:01 showing listed (now there's three, all sold out!). I guess I'll know when I pick them up. If not then, hopefully the Saturday show will be digital. I will pick these tickets up when I pickup the midnite showing tickets. If they are not, maybe I can exchange them for ones that are, or if worse comes to worse, buy three more. One way or another, I will see it in the digital theater. Thanks again!

2. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    Sure thing...and if you're going Saturday, you'll see me there. I plan to see it at least twice on Saturday.

3. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    I get off work at 5:00pm on Wednesday, thus I should get to annapolis around 7ish. I'll probrly get in line around 8:30 or 9:00
    Hope to see you all there.

Ian

4. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Hi, orangeful!

I probably won't be getting there until about 10 p.m., but word is, my brother, Ca-Bal_Sirrah will be there early to mid afternoon! The Iron Man returneth! ;)

We'll see you there!

5. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey Ara-Gorn_Sirrah
    Coolbeans, good to know someone else will be there. :) Just out of curiousity, as I was perusing your Senator pics on your website, did you meet/notice my buddy Paul Grodt? He was like 16th in line or something (he had to camp out for me as I was in Indy). Just curious, he said he met nice people in line. He's tall and skinny...yeah and he's Paul so if you met him you'd know it hhahah.
    Yeah, so I'm a bit hyper now....we're so close!!!
    See you Wednesday
    Toodle pip
    Sam

6. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    Dumb questions: where are we lining up? Outside the mall? In the food court area? Will any of the food-court places be open all evening?

7. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I think we're lining up in the theater, after the escalator.

8. Master_Skywalker77

May 9, 2002
    Hi BobaFett420,

Good news! I picked up my tickets for the midnite showing at Crown and they were for theater 11, the digital theater! Not only that, but I also picked up my Saturday tickets for the 12:30 pm show, and they were also for theater 11.I guess I got lucky. I look forward to meeting you and everyone else on Thursday, and maybe I will see you on Saturday as well. Thanks Again.

9. BobaFett420

Sep 12, 2001
    Skywalker:

Glad to hear you've got good seats. :) Let us know when you're planning on getting to the theater.

10. Master_Skywalker77

May 9, 2002
    Hi BobaFett 420,

I haven't decided yet when I am going to arrive. I live about an hour away, so probaly I will get there between 10 and 11, possibly earlier. I'll post later with a final decision. Wednesday/Thursday can't get here soon enough!

11. BobaFett420

Sep 12, 2001
    Sounds good. When you get there, look for us. And watch the Crown Attendance thread as well...I'm about to post something over there that (hopefully) will make us all easier to spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.