main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Official*** AOTC DVD Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by DarthSapient, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. densey45

densey45 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    Since Spiderman never made it to #1 in that list (was beat by SW) and LOTR has spend just a week in #1 (after been beat by SW for a lot of weeks) this list doesn't have any importance at all.

2. Orion_Jedi

Orion_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2001
    They were showing AOTC at Sam Goody.

3. darkjedi

darkjedi Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 10, 2000
    Quote from last page: "I'm sorry, but...

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT TOYS R' US AND THEIR $9.99 SALE!!! DROP IT!!! The ads have shown up on the nationwide advertising papers showing the sale! PLEASE THIS IS OLD NEWS!!!!"

No need to yell. Judging by the number of people who are still asking about what the features are, there is still room to post this news. Not everyone knows. So, for those that have not heard, TOYS R US WILL HAVE THE ATTACK OF THE CLONES DVD FOR $9.99!!!!

Now that's reason to yell.

4. sdp

sdp Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    AOTC on toys are us for ten dollars at toys are us!!!!!??????????????

;)

5. Jedrek

Jedrek Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2002
    I just watching TPM DVD on my new Home Theater System! The Podrace sounds totally friggin awesome!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the Clone War on this baby! :D

6. Durwood

Durwood Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 18, 2002
    Is that $9.99 for real? I mean, is it really $9.99 or is it the regular $29.99 with $20 worth of Toys R Us coupons or some nonsense like that?

7. Darth_Sprocket

Darth_Sprocket Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    <<In case anybody cared, at Amazon.com, AOTC is #2 top seller, LOTR, FOTR EE, is at # 1, and spiderman has dropped down to #4. #3 is Band of Brothers.>>

So? What's the percentage of people who buy their DVD/VHS stuff off the internet? Maybe 0.001 percent?
    A totally meaningless statistic.

8. GBG2001

GBG2001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2001
    I called my Mesquite, TX TRU today and they said they wouldn't have that deal, even after double-checking. :(

9. AcklayComeHome

AcklayComeHome Jedi Master star 7

Apr 27, 2002
    I need a good excuse to get out of the house monday at midnight to go to Wal-Mart. I'm a closet SW fan so I can't tell my mom I'm going to buy the AOTC DVD. What should I tell her?

10. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    :_|:_|:_|

NO! (sorry about the shouting)... people still haven't gotten it it seems...

YES TOYS R' US will have it for $9.99 on Tuesday morning.

1. YES, get there early, supplies will be limited. DON'T wait until later. Common sense...

2. NO, no strings attached. Just $9.99. No coupons or anything or rebates. Just plain $9.99 on Tuesday.

3. YES, TRU will have it Tuesday for $9.99 (all over the U.S. I'm sure, being it a national ad flyer)

4. YES, TRU will have it Tuesday for $9.99 (all over the U.S. I'm sure, being it a national ad flyer)

5. YES, TRU will have it Tuesday for $9.99 (all over the U.S. I'm sure, being it a national ad flyer)

6. YES, TRU will have it Tuesday for $9.99 (all over the U.S. I'm sure, being it a national ad flyer)

I hope this clears up some confusion ;)

11. sdp

sdp Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    what about aotc being 10 dollars!!!!!!!1111111111?????????????//////////!!!!!11111111

anyway, ACH:
    just say you are staying with a friend and stay in wal mart, or just tell her the truth, i mean,
    you are not going to get grounded or made fun of...

12. zeva

zeva Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2002
    hmmm...now were are all those people who bitch about posters using multiple question marks in their posts? And where are the mods who ban people for overusing the question marks? How interesting they are not bitching anymore...bw_dave, Jedi knight Pozzi, I am looking in your direction...

13. sdp

sdp Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    its called sarcasm zeba...
    you know letting off the shift button...
    like those little kids on message boards...

14. Obi-Juan_Quenobi

Obi-Juan_Quenobi Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2002
    I dont know why people are bickering about LOTR beating AOTC at AMAZON.com how come nobody is mentioning SUNCOAST OR SAMGOODY DVD sales?

Attack of the clones is well in the lead at #1 baby! With Spidey at #2 and LOTR EE at #3 at well respected DVD retailers. How about that? ;) and for people that dont know Suncoast just sells DVD's and VHS tapes. SAMGOODY sells MUSIC, DVD's,VHS and games/consoles.

15. zeva

May 19, 2002
    "its called sarcasm zeba...
    you know letting off the shift button...
    like those little kids on message boards..."

I wasn't really complaining about you or your post at all, friend. If you read my post correctly, you'd realize I was referring to people who complain about such things.

16. zeva

May 19, 2002
    sorry, server error

17. zeva

May 19, 2002
    same problem...I guess the severs go screwy at 2:40 am?

18. darkOmegazer0

darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    I see, you people with your early dvd's think you're better than us and aren't posting anymore.

19. Aragorn_the_Elfstone

Aragorn_the_Elfstone Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I see, you people with your early dvd's think you're better than us and aren't posting anymore.

I wish I wasn't posting. :D

20. JangoxFett

JangoxFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2002
    I am looking for a good wav sound of the Slave I Ship setting off those cool charges in AOTC, when chasing Ob1.

I want to set that sound as my "Question" sound.

Thanks for any Info you may have.

BTY my TRU said they are not offering it for 9.99 :( oh well, I am still getting it. :)

21. Samwise_Skywalker

Samwise_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 2, 2002
    Well, got myself a new Sony Dolby Digital and DTS Home Theater yesterday for AOTC and LOTR Gift Set Tues. The podrace and Moria sound amazing, cant wait to hear the Clone War.

22. Marek the Jedi

Marek the Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
    Hello,

anybody here with REGION4 AOTC ?
    any online shop from REGION 4 ?

is the UK version the only ONE with that stupid cut ?

thank you very much !!
    Marek

23. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Yes it is a stupid cut isn't it, with the new 12A rating, why couldn't they make the DVD a 12A and leave the headbutt in?

24. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    are you guys sure toys r us are gonna sell em for 9.99? because i have a copy reserved that will cost me like 25 dlls at suncoast..if so can i cancel that reservation? cause i can buy a ton of these dvd's and give em out ..and are they going to be limited to just one?

25. The Flying Dutchman

The Flying Dutchman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    In the netherlands AotC only comes out 13/11/02 :( One day later Argg!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.