***Official*** AOTC DVD Thread

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by DarthSapient, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Star Wars sucks guys. Get the LOTR Extended edition. It is an overall greater movie. I am a fan of theonering.net. Just trying to get all of you Star Wars fans to go join the new cool movie of the decade. The Lord of the Rings. Peter Jackson has so much more talent than Gerge Lucas. TT is going to rock AOTC world. Hell even XXX is better than AOTC. I mean Star Wars is uncool now. it is dead and it is finished. Star Wars has turned into Star Treck. Just another sci fi flick. Dont think that if we get too see Yoda fight, Anakin slaughter Tusken Raiders, Clone War battle, Couruscant chase sequences, Jedi Academy Temples, Begginings of the DEath Star, origins of Bobba Fett, Ewan Mcgregor be a great oBi Wan Kenobi, Palpatine beign palpatine, Palpatine guiding Anakin, Anakin getting his hand chopped off, Clone Troopers, Empirial March at the end, Emperor's Guards at the end, and not mention, seismic charges, jedi Starfighters, Wat Tambor, Christopher LEe, natalie Portman, Tumuera Morrison, hints of Vader and a great Score by John Williams. I mean if that is all Gerge Lucas has to offer. Count ME out. I'm going to get tickets for Harry Potter today. Star War is DeAD.

2. darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master

star 4
    The music in the Kamino menu, is it the light music part of track 1 of the soundtrack?
  3. Bogden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Of course Im just beign sarcastic
  4. Sau-Den Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I picked that up at the end. Had some great points there for all the people who bash the movie
  5. Sau-Den Jedi Master

star 4
    Brian, IGN.com has, I believe, 88 pics of deleted scenes. Go check em out, theyre awesome!
  6. sdp Jedi Knight

star 2
    if you don't post a smiley to let people know you are being saracastic, most people will think you are a basher.
  7. brian1138 Jedi Padawan

8. Yoda_GroundRunner Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK...this is sorda DVD related... I was just in the middle of watching Moulin Rouge, WIDESCREEN, and my wife comes up and says...

"Obi-Wan has a great voice!"

My wife is officially a SW fan! It is about time...or just a big Ewan fan.. [face_plain]
  9. Sau-Den Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually I think its kinda cool watching DVDs with really awesome picture quality on Full Screen. Of course full screen sucks and I would never consciously buy it but whenever I see full screen I think its VHS. And u just dont see VHS with that kind of quality so its kinda cool. But anyway, Full Screen sucks!
  10. Coleman_Trebor Jedi Padawan

Only 12 hours to go until Episode II DVD!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    One more day until AOTC DVD in the states!!! And only 32 hours until I buy it. Must have patience.

My step-dad also did a similar thing when I watched Black Hawk Down. He was like, ahhh another Obi-Wan appearance. I'm thinking to myself, "Right..."
  12. AAMD11 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well actually a 20" TV is not that small to me. TPM looks awesome on my TV, and its widescreen, but I was just wondering if I should actually get the FS, but I know the WS is better, anywho for everyone who has a 20" TV get WS, its the way to go.
  13. JangoxFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have seen the Yo-da-man commercial a few times and there's one for the Clones Videogame that I have seen about 1 millon times! I think they are pushing the game more than the DVD?.

IMO.
  14. NejaaHalcyon Jedi Knight

star 2
    12 hours? Tomorrow? damn, y'all got jipped.

it's kinda disappointing. no Tusken slaughter, no extended Yoda battle, nothing ever mentioned about the Lost 20. But the R2-D2 mockumentary made it all worth it.
  15. SW3TheHolidaySpecial Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm curious,how does this "digital picture" look(opposeed to other DVD's)? I'm really looking forward to it.
  16. Sau-Den Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! I just realized something, it's been a long time since we complained about the deleted scenes. Crap! I probably just jinxed it!

But anyways, school is going to be aweful on Tuesday waiting to get out and go get the DVD. And then I have play practice that goes to 5:30! Of all the days that I have things going on!
  17. Ekwinix- Jedi Padawan

I GOT IT! THIS MORNING!
    GOD I LOVE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA!!$#@^*$

Cost $31.50 Australian dollars which is a damn bargain.

Special edition with the cover. The only difference between SE and normal is the cover yes?

LET THE EASTER EGGS FLOW!!

The quality of course is outstanding, and the special features are adequate.

Some things could have been cut for this edition, but nontheless its top quality for a dvd.
  18. AAMD11 Jedi Master

star 4
    Man APEX DVD players suck ass! Is anyone else in here stuck with one, soon ill get my Sony DVD player.
  19. Obi-Juan_Quenobi Jedi Padawan

OK CAN ANYONE HELP!!!

Does anybody know if on disc two will the Trailers or the music video will be 5.1 surround sound?

Dang! wouldn't it be GRRRRRRREAT!

One other thing.....If you dont own a HOME THEATRE SYSTEM right now....you are major losers....you are missing incredible sound in 5.1 surround sound. You wont experience the real theatre experience if you are listening to AOTC in your little 5 inch T.V. speakers!!!! LOL....they should make it illegal to watch AOTC in Stereo T.V. speakers! I'm going to WATCH attack of the Clones on my 13inch tv and my home theatre system...............I'm kidding!!!!! HAPPY AOTC DVD day GUYS!!!!!!!!!
  20. lightsaber_wielder Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone know whether or not any deleted scenes will be reincorporated into AOTC, like the 'Air Taxi Sequence' and some additional Podrace snippets in TPM? I think it would make sense to put Padmé's family back in, or at least the Obi-Wan/Mace hangar scene. If anyone could confirm that a scene is being reinserted, that would be great.
  21. zeva Jedi Knight

star 2
    how exactly do APEX players absorb buttocks? Many people buy them over the more expensive ones because they are the easiest to hack into becoming vcr friendly and region free. I have a Sony, an Aiwa, and a Mintek (same guts as the Apex and the Shinco; they are all Chinese made), and I find myself using the Mintek more and more, since it allows me to make copies and also has a zoom in feature that makes a widescreen movie look almost pan and scam without losing any sharpness in the process (only with dvds enhanced for 16:9 tvs). I use this feature after I have seen the film several times and I want to concentrate on background scenes.
  22. Ekwinix- Jedi Padawan

No lightsaber wielder.

All deleted cd's are on the second disc. They have a commentary on the scene by Lucas n Co. and then proceed to show it.

Since its on the second disc it obviously cant be incoporated into the real movie :( which lacks but oh well.

23. Icebreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    [color=336699]None of the deleted scenes are being reincorperated back into the movie...as far as I know anyway...which is unfortunate (IMO) I think the family scenes with Padme could have really helped develop her character

Though rumor has it Miss Portmans acting in those scenes is far from oscar worthy...in fact I heard if those scenes were incorperated she would have been nominated for a razzie!
    [face_shocked]

I hope that isnt the actual case

~ICeBReaKeR[/color]
    He has never been cooler...
  24. Ekwinix- Jedi Padawan

Icebreaker: fortunatly theres nothing wrong with portman's actin - its the script! its terrible!!!!

"his name was yoshiv which translates to bright star" or some crap like that when reminising about her childhood.

If anyone can see, i think Padme has a WIDESCREEN TV IN HER ROOM! Just as the scene closes its like a 110+ centimetre Plasma screen! ITS DAMN HUGE!
  25. eclipseSD Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Might want to edit that post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.