main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official AOTC Easter Eggs Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    This is an official thread to discuss any Easter eggs that you have discovered that were put in AOTC. Here are mine:

In the bar, Ahmed Best (Jar Jar), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), and George Lucas' daughter (I believe it's Amanda, but I could be wrong) are all extras when Anakin and Obi-Wan go searching for Zam.

Already posted, but when Jango enters the Slave I on Kamino after his duel with Obi-Wan, he bumps his head on the door as an homage to the stormtrooper who hits his head on the Death Star door.

When Obi-Wan seeks Yoda's advice about finding Kamino when he is with the younglings, Yoda asks the one youngling to tint the windows, referring to this youngling as Liam, presumably in homage to Liam Neeson, Qui-Gon Jinn.

Did anyone find *N SYNC, without a doubt, yet? All I have to say about them is "I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to boy bands..."

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Katie is in the bar/nightclub, not Amanda.

When Anakin and Padmé arrive on Naboo, when you see the wide shot of the spaceport, you can see off to the left side, two Corellian freighters (YT-1300), which is the same kind as the Millennium Falcon can be seen. (I heard that it was 3, but I can only see 2.)

EDIT: Jett is also a young Jedi in the movie, but I don't know where he is. I have the feeling that it *might* be the padawan in the library, but I'm not positive.

3. southbeach

southbeach Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    I read and only noticed it in the battle scene, but remember those cows that anakins surfs when he is on Naboo. Well you scene one on fire at the battle of Geonosia, and according to others there is one floating in the asteroid belts when Jango is chasing Obi (which ever way you see that).

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Not worth posting...main forum I go to.
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6769295&replies=336

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.