Official AOTC Pics Thread

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Padme Bra, Mar 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Anakin_Skywalker20 Force Ghost

star 5
    Um..I just wanna say..that New Padme pic is SEXY And HOT and the pic of Anakin and Padme making love...uh...is kinda...odd.. I mean...its good. but...I dunno.. Its kinda hot.. lol ...*sweats* :)
  3. darthsmozers Jedi Master

star 4
    when did that picture of obiwan's ship on geonosis come out? thats new to me :)
  4. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. JediJeffro Force Ghost

star 5
  6. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. yodaman Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought that scene was right after Mace tells them to take Padme back to Naboo.
  9. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh its pre-battle, but its interesting how the six jedi in this shot are the only six we know of (so far) that survive the battle. Thats why I called is foreshadowing.... :)
  10. PloKloon1138 Jedi Master

star 4
  11. yodaman Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh, now I see what you mean. Yeah, that's interesting. Maybe we'll see one of the other Council members secretly stick their head into the scene so they can avoid dying.
  12. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
    *damn it yarael poof, get out of the shot*
  13. yodaman Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking.
  14. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Sadly enough, it looks Poof wants to be in all the shots. New report from Rick McCallum in the yarael poof is my dad thread:

Rick McCallum: "We still have some serious problems before Episode II will be completed. George and I are not sure if the film will be done on time. Yarael Poof keeps slowing us down. It is &^%$# grim. In a bold, bold way.

First, George had heard rumors that Poof was planning on kidnapping C-3PO and stealing his coverings. Poof said he disagreed with C-3PO's "new look" and wanted 3PO to stay naked. Padmé mentioned Poof might want to wear the coverings as a disguise to get closer to Cordé. Padmé said Poof had already tried wearing several handmaiden outfits but Cordé always caught on and called security. That horny bas*&%$!! So what Poof did was he turned the oil bath in the homestead on its maximum temperature setting and put a restraining bolt on poor R2 who was forced to display video feeds of Cordé in the dressing room in hologram form. All R2 could do was whistle in protest. Anthony Daniels asked George if he knew where Poof was and if it was safe. George told him, "Just stay over there for the shot, and when we finish, go inside and take an oil bath to clean out the sand." Poof was seen poking his head out of the homestead smiling and muttering, "Thank your father, your oil bath is going to fell sooooo bad." Later, when we heard Anthony screaming, we ran to his rescue and Poof just laughed and told Anthony he was made to suffer, that it was his lot in life. Unbelievable.

Lucas, 3PO, Poof

And you have to watch Poof every minute, because he will kidnap actors and take over their roles. Poof told his Bith pals to take Lee in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive. Mr Lee was in terrible pain and while he was being taken to the hospital, we saw that Poof was doing the scenes on Geonosis in Lee's place. George yelled, "Cut!" and sternly scolded Poof. Poof said he wanted some footage for a new sequel he is making, entitled, "Episode 7: Return of the Phantom Jedi who Strikes Back on A New Menace." He said it would only star his wierd friends Nien Nunb, a few Gamorrean Guards, some Biths, Yak-Face, and himself as "Count Poofu". George ordered Poof to leave but Poof told him, "The Poof side gives me infinitely more power and your father would have wanted you to join me.". George asked who his father was. Poof just smiled. That jerk!

Poof as Dooku

But perhaps worst of all... George and I went out for some coffee during a quick break one evening and we planned on returning to wrap up the Kamino scenes for th day. When we got back, it was chaos. Total chaos! Poof....that #$&*%! Apparently, he attacked Kenobi and threw him out of his Jedi Starfighter before he could land on the Kamino platform. Poof commandeered the ship and was firing lasers at the poor aiwha flying whales. The poor creatures kept whailing in pain, "Wheee, wheeee". And Poof's friends got in on the action too. I guess when the cat's away, the mice will play. Nien Numb did a cannonball into the ocean and was riding the surf on one of 3PO's coverings. Poor Anthony. And old Kenobi got sucked up by the undertow and was being pulled out to sea forever. Luckily we had a rescue team nearby. Kenobi was very angry and yelled at George. Poof just laughed and said there is always a smaller fish and that maybe Kenobi should swim around for while because he might find a Gungan city. I swear I am going to get that Poof if it the last thing I do."

Poof, Kamino

:D
  15. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahahaahahah. GS thats a classic thread.

Yoda

Hes just waiting to kick some @$$.

Obi-Wan, starfighter, rain, Kamino

Its times like these, Obi Wan wishes the Jedi would pay a little extra for the windsheild wipers..
  16. JediKnight3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Could someone post the new Padme pic? I can't get the link to work.
  17. JediKnight3 Jedi Master

star 1
    Never mind, found it.

*drools* that is nice...
  18. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  19. JBFett Jedi Master

star 4
    We will get a bunch of new pics when the new insider arives

saying of which

any word on it yet
  20. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ok... since I'm not a spoiler freak (enlighten me please!) could you tell me if Dooku uses two sabres or he just uses his and stole Ben's or Anakin's?
  22. darthsmozers Jedi Master

star 4
    yodave
    yes, that pic of the jedi starfighter on geonosis...whered that one come from?
  23. Yodave27 Jedi Master

star 4
  24. skibum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anyone ever seen/have a pic of Aayla Secura she's on the charater list on the OS says she was originally in a dark horse comic and she's a blue twiilek anyone have a scan from a comic even
  25. Imperial_grunt Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, look closely in the background of this pic-

http://yodawars.com/ep2palpyoffice.jpg

See the two IMPERIAL GUARDS?!?!?!

Sorry if this is old news. Don't they look sweeeet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.