main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Official Apology

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediKnightAlestor, Sep 2, 2005.

1. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    I seem to have created some lets say bad jewjew between some people in the SCFF. I hope that anything that way said can be forgiven. Because I have forgiven every one even though no one said I am sorry or I have to apologize or my bad or anything. I don't expect anyone to care or even give this topic a second look. (I have grown acostom to that on the SCFF.) Well any way I am Officaily Sorry and I am Official Apologizing to the whole SCFF for the whole thing with People whos names I will keep silent! (though you know who you are! lol) though if you read any of the posts you also know who they are. But anyway I have apologized and I hope that this is all behind us. Cuz I know its behind me.

2. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    No bad joo joos here.

But just as a suggestion, man -- don't take everything so personally. I woulda given Kaety dirty looks for the same reasons, and I give Mistress dirty looks all the time just cuz she likes it. That, and I've been given dirty looks for spam more times that I can count. Most of the RMFF has. :D And a handful of us got close to getting banned when we tried getting the SCJ their own board here and nobody would listen to us. LOL. But, that's all in the past.

Just, in the future, try to keep real subjects on your threads, and you'll get more of a response. Otherwise it's a little like spam, and we've got plenty of threads here just for the sole purpose of spamming. :D

3. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    And uhhh...no apologies were needed. :p I can see if maybe you peed on my carpet, or threw up in my car, or spraypainted 'JOSH IZ TEH SUCK' on my fence...

4. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    hmmm spray paint....... J.k Okay man

5. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    Hey, I hope you didn't take my "Jedi feel no offense" the wrong way... if so I am sorry. I haven't met hardly any of you so none of you know how I can be completely sarcastic sometimes.

Oh and there is no bad Ju-Ju (notice the spelling boys) here either... :D

6. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Oh, and just fyi, Darth_Nast_T and I have two young daughters...and being sisters they tend to fight and whine and complain like all kids do but since we deal with this on a daily basis we tend to blow it off when people feel offended at something and we deal with it with sarcasm. An example = when our girls complain to us that one has hurt the others feelings we tend to say..."Well, are you bleeding? No? Ok, then go play."

So, if we offend someone or are too sarcastic for anyone - you'd better tell us straight out because we are so overwhelmed we might miss it. Sorry.

7. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    EDIT: Ok, so this is spam in a thread that it doesn't belong in so I will be copying this to another more appropriate thread. I offer my humble apologies...

Ok, so a man went into the mountains for a week he left on Friday and returned on the same Friday...how is this possible?

[My daughter asked me this riddle a few moments ago]

8. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    EDIT: The answer to the riddle will be re-posted elsewhere too. :D

9. JediKnightAlestor

Oct 23, 2004
    ?????????????? Um okay