main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Official** Arena Jedi Surviors

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by JEDI-SOLO, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Me too, flying_fishi. I read "Approaching Storm" and I really like Luminara and Barriss. It's horrible she had to die. Poor Luminara; the two of them were so close. :(

2. Animal_Vader

Animal_Vader Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2002
    Anyone know what happened to eeth koth!! ?? if he survived

3. matty_bon

matty_bon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    eeth koth was there!

he was in the final circle as well

and there was a shot where you see this jedi close up do a round-house kick....that was eeth :)

4. SoupDragon

SoupDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2002
    Back on page 1 someone mentioned that a few Jedi probably died on the ship that explodes behind Mace & Yoda's ride. I get the feeling Saesee Tiin was on that ship, maybe a few others too.

5. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I sure hope that Plo Koon survived. I would be really upset if he died. Same with Saesee and Shaak Ti.

I was also mad that we didn't get to see Plo fighting.

There was also a Klatoonian Jedi in the final circle. There may have been a Weequay jedi in there as well.

6. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Eeth could have survived. It's just frustrating we don't see a final picture of the surivivors. SoupDragon is probably right that some of the surivivors in the final circle died in the second battle.

While I don't have any proof of this, I do remember reading a rumor that Plo died, but I can't confirm it.

Niktos, Plo and Ki-Adi had this whole sequence to themselves, but it was cut. That's why they were lead into the final circle last. If we're lucky, it'll be on the DVD. :)

7. tooltre

tooltre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2000
    The "mission" of plo ki and aayla secura (herded into the final circle) was cut and these characters were digitally inserted into the opening arena footage.

There was a klattu jedi and a Weequay jedi in the final circle I believe both of them live...

It is implied that all jedi that make it to the last circle survive and lead the clonetroopers into battle against the droid fronts...

It is also implied that all the jedi leading clones also survive the battle (the odds were better)...

The gunship that got blown up didn't appear to me to have any jedi on it.

8. SHADOW_KILL

SHADOW_KILL Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2001
    Who is the Jedi woman at the top right of the boards banner?

9. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    The red and white lady right?
    That's Shaak Ti, a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council.

And I was wrong. Apparently, Plo can be seen in the gunships.

10. SHADOW_KILL

Aug 13, 2001
    Sorry, not her. I meant the one on the far right. To the right of the final jedi circle of the battle. I guess only people with high res can see her. She is the Asian one. I think see was in the final circle. I could only tell by the hair.

11. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Yeah, she's cut off on my computer. But I'm guessing it's Bultar Swan by your description.

12. SHADOW_KILL

Aug 13, 2001
    Thanks! I've been trying to find out who she was for the longest time.

13. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    No problem. :)

14. Dark_Jedi_Apprentice

Dark_Jedi_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2001
    I was glad Kit Fisto survived. I thought he was so cool effortlessly slashing through battle droids.

Also, he helped 3-P0 out too! Does anyone know if Kit knew that the battle droid was infact 3P0, and that's why he helped him?

15. HerkMondo

HerkMondo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    What you have to remember is that there were way more troop transports than just the ones the Jedi were in, if you see one blow up there is only a slim chance that there were Jedi on it. I personaly think it is implied that all the jedi that survived the arena survived the battle.

16. chaingunsofdoom

chaingunsofdoom Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    Hi,

Until we have something like the DVD, it may be impossible to know or guess what happens to some of the non-Council/junior/unknown Jedi (like Barriss Offee, for instance).

Technically, just because we don't see them, it doesn't mean they're toast. :)

After the gunships leave the arena, and they all land and offload the Jedi, there was at least one Jedi (a human male) who we had not seen previously who was already on the ground [slightly before or after we see Kit and Aayla leading some lines of Clones] so anything is possible...

Unless I was seeing things :D

- CGD

17. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    I agree HerkMondo. It'd be sad if some of those Jedi died, considering how many had already died.

As for Kit, I honestly don't know. You'd think he'd know the droid was special because of that big smile he flashed, but you never know.

I just wish TOS would post a list of all the Jedi who were there and all those who surivived.

18. HBMC_Kloon

HBMC_Kloon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    Where was Eeth? I didn't see Eeth?

I saw (discounting Padme, and including the three who were led in):

Mace Windu
    Obi-wan Kenobi
    Anakin Skywalker
    Shaak Ti
    Luminara
    Sasee Tiin
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Plo Koon
    Ayalya Seccura
    Bultar Swan
    Kit Fisto
    Stass Allie
    Guy with dreadlocks (NOT Eeth Koth)
    Several extra Jedi

Where was Eeth? Not there.
    Where was Bariss? Probably dead, if there at all.
    Duck Jedi? Dead.
    Coleman Trebbor? Dead.
    Oppo Rancisis? Not there (unfortunately, that would've been cool!)
    Adi Gallia? Not there.
    Even Piel? Not there.
    Depa Bilaba? Not there.

And Ki-Adi Mundi was in the arena battle!!!

As for the Jedi who got on the ships. We see Shaak, Luminara, Kit, Ki-Adi and Mace get on ships (and Obi and Ani I guess).

I assume the other's did!

BYE

19. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    I just wanted to point out that it is possible that were jedi wounded but alive in the arena. For example Anakin was pretty much out of it after Dooku got done with him. As in all armies, there was probally search and rescue teams which got to the arena after the battle has moved to the open plains.

20. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Eeth was definately there. There was a shot of him doing this leg-kick spin around thing. And I'm pretty sure he's in the finale circle too.

21. HBMC_Kloon

Apr 23, 2002
    That wasn't Eeth.

That was the dreadlock guy, you see him doing that twice, then in the final circle up in the top left.

BYE

22. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw Eeth a couple of times. It sure looked like he had the horns and all. I guess I'll just have to go see it again and check. :)

23. HerkMondo

HerkMondo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    Adi's right, it is Eeth, im sure of it. You can clearly see him near the beginning of the arena scene.

24. HBMC_Kloon

Apr 23, 2002
    Well, once I have a copy, I'll try some screen caps!

:D

BYE

25. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    If you do get screencaps, please share them! I've been trying to find a decent picture of the final circle all night, but I've had no luck so far.

I have a question. Is the final circle the only Jedi who survive? I thought they were because Ki-Adi and Aayla are pushed into the circle a little bit later than everyone else, suggesting the droids had rounded up all the surviving Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.