main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Official** Arena Jedi Surviors

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by JEDI-SOLO, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puttbury2002

puttbury2002 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002
    LOOK at this....the paradise , nah?

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/imageattack/2003/06/imageattack20030624.html

2. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I still hope Plo has a slightly nasal, peeved English upper-class accent. It's just so right ;)

"Well you can bugger off, the lot of you!"

3. Kit_Kato

Kit_Kato Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2003
    Ahahahaha! More corpses to identify, 2ndquest! [face_devil] And is that an alien jedi in there? Perhaps one of the weequay, klatoonian, or nikto jedi? It's hard for me to tell. And 2ndquest, did you ever find what that jedi I requested looked like? If you can't, it's no problem, I'll just make up the character.

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I'll check later tonight for you ::)

5. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    [image=http://members.aol.com/triforcesaga/wahjedi.jpg]

there ya go

6. Kit_Kato

Kit_Kato Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2003
    YAY! Thanks 2ndquest, you rock. It would have taken me forever to find her by watching the movie (can you even find her in a non-IMAX version?) Thanks again.

7. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah, that clip is from the non-IMAX version, though she is easier to spot in the IMAX version since the formating changes recomposited the scene.

Just look in the (roughly) upper right when R2 rolls up next to 3PO (when you can see both of them in the same shot). Look for that green saber.

8. Kit_Kato

Kit_Kato Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2003
    Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that the next time I watch the movie (there's a lot I have to keep an eye out for since I've come across your great list. [face_laugh])

9. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    Update.

A recent image attack just confirmed the death Agen Kolars Jedi Padawan named Tan Yuster.

Also, please take Saesee Tiin off the dead list. He's confirmed returning on the official site cast list.

10. puttbury2002

puttbury2002 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002
  11. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    I'll add the padawan to the list.

Tiin has been moved from the casualties list, though is notated in the possible event Tiin is renamed to another Iktochi.

12. JKBurtola

JKBurtola Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Come on Quest he is named on the Official Cast list for Episode 3 so he survived. If his name is there I doubt they'll change it.

13. Kit_Kato

Kit_Kato Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2003
    I was just about to inform everyone here about image attack, but I guess I'm a day late. :( Oh well, new Jedi are always nice! :)

14. HL&S

Oct 30, 2001
    Quest, Saesee Tiin is alive! Lucas made a big deal in one of the set diaries about clone Jedi and continuity so he got rid of Eeth Koth and Adi Gallia and replaced them with Stass Allie and Agen Kolar. Thus, the last thing he wants to do is to rename Saesee Tiin because a video game hinted that he might have died. Saesee Tiin is alive and scheduled to be in Episode III.

15. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Actually it wasn't a video game that said he died.

I should have phrased my earlier statement better- what I meant was that his being claimed to have died is noted, though clarified that he was mistakenly thought so. This notation can be removed in the future if a Saesee clone jedi pops up for EP3 despite Lucas's intentions (which, let face it, are not exactly known for their consistancy ;;D)

In other words it reflects the general concensus and my own opinion that Saesee survived and will be appearing in EP3, but like anything on this list, is open to future revision should circumstances dictate.

Sorry for the confusion ::)

16. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    I assume if Jan and Jon get permission and make a JEDI:Saesee Tiin, we could put this topic to rest?

17. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Well, that would make the possibility of a Tiin clone Jedi appearing in EP3 a fruitless endeavor, so yes, that would invalidate that possibility.

But, again, I'm treating things as if it actually is Saesee Tiin in EP3- however I do acknowledge there is the small possibility of an alternative, to treat things as fairly as possible.

18. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I dont no what to belive from the eu I mean they said he was dead in the first place.

19. darthgetalife

darthgetalife Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Well this one is really gone :eek:

20. HL&S

Oct 30, 2001
    In the interest of fairness? Do you see anyone around here who would complain if you put him on the survivors list? No. Because they'd probably be happy.

Lucas made a specific quote on Hyperspace that said he didn't want any clone Jedi. Thus he took Agen Kolar over Eeth Koth etc etc etc. He didn't pick Agen Kolar because Eeth Koth was claimed dead in the EU. He picked him because they didn't want to fly Hassani Shapi down to Australia. It was much easier to get Tux Akindoyeni back for Kolar.

Thus he wouldn't change the name of Saesee Tiin even if they told him he was dead in the EU. Lucas would ignore it because he put his foot down on it.

I do not believe that something the EU said holds equal weight with George Lucas. But whatever floats your boat.

21. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Again, he is on the survivor's list, he is being treated as such, and I agree with you- no need for further argument.

22. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    As a followup, with Tiin confirmed to be appearing in the CW Animated series, any clone Jedi possibility is definately eliminated, as expected.

23. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Where did you read that he is appearing in the CW Animated Series?

I knew he was alive from the get go!

24. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    His appearance in the toon was confirmed in the new Insider- even has a sketch of him ::)

25. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I hate it when a book says the someone is dead like my friends Source book only to find out that someone "changed their mind about it" and now they are alive like nothing happened only oh "They thought he was dead".......sorry to be in such a bad mood my wife pissed me off tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.