main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Official** Arena Jedi Surviors

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by JEDI-SOLO, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilBoy4

JediCouncilBoy4 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    [edited]

YJ edit: If it's a spoiler, no matter how small, it isn't allowed in this forum. See this thread for more information.

ok, sorry, didn't know. :)

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    lol at 2nd!!

3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    [edited]

YJ edit: If it's a spoiler, no matter how small, it isn't allowed in this forum. See this thread for more information.

4. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    From what it seems like the Clone Wars Novels are telling tells of the Jedi exploits after the arena. Shatterpoint was with Mace and Depa.......the upcoming Escape from Dagu seems to be featuring Shaak Ti.

I am really hoping that alot more will be made clear as to what happened to our favorite jedi in these books to come. I really hope that Plo Koon will be featured in his own story as well as Bariss.

5. puttbury2002

puttbury2002 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002
    Bariss Offee will be feature in the Medstar duology and in Jedi:Bariss Offee!!

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Actually, Jedi: Barriss Offeee was cancelled (mainly because they decided to not extend JEDI beyond it's initially planned 4 issues to make room on the publication slate for other projects), though they're hoping to use the material elsewhere in the future.

On the topic of clone wars novels and Jedi- the Cestus Deception will be a clone wars novel featuring Kit and Obi-wan.

7. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    That ought to be a good story.

I wonder where Anakin will be during that?

8. JediCouncilBoy4

Aug 20, 2001
    I hope Ki-Adi-Mundi gets his own novel. He's my favortie Jedi. Than Adi Gallia!

9. JediCouncilBoy4

Aug 20, 2001
    I hope Ki-Adi-Mundi gets his own novel. He's my favortie Jedi. Than Adi Gallia!

10. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Bultar Swan survived the end battle because I hear she's gonna be in Episode III.

11. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Well, Ki-Adi did essentially get his own comic series or two- Prelude to Rebellion stars him, and he has a large role in Outlander as well.

No novels yet though. I think it was said that tehre won't be any other Clone Wars adult novels announced beyond the ones already slated (Escape From Dagu, The Cestus Deception, Medstar duology, Jedi Trial, Legacy of the Jedi part 2, Episode 3 bridge novel, Episode 3 novel), not counting the Boba Fett books. So, it's unlikely he'll get his own novel any time soon.

He could still factor into future comics though.

12. JediCouncilBoy4

Aug 20, 2001
    Well didn't you hear? He get's his own novel and basically his own movie! GL is changing the whole series by killing Palpitine, Padme, and Yoda. Ki-Adi-Mundi than kills Anakin and Starts his own empire. GL is destorying all OT stuff. It's going to now be called "THE MUNDI WARS!"

I can dream can't I?

lol. I'm looking foward to Escape from Dagu though!

13. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I hope Ki-Adi Mundi gets the lamest death ever. I would love to see a Jawa or an Ewok kill that idiot.

14. JediCouncilBoy4

Aug 20, 2001
    I hope he gets a great death. I hope Dooku or Anakin or Palpitine play 1 on 1 fight to the death!

15. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
  16. Lord_Darth_Yodaminch

Lord_Darth_Yodaminch Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2003
    2ndquest: Legacy of the Jedi part 2?
    Got any info on this. I hadn't heard anything.

17. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    There will be a second LOTJ hardcover in 2005 apparently, we don't know anything else about it at this point in time.

18. Jedi Master Greg

Jedi Master Greg Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 1999
    *returns here again and lays a flower in memory of Sarissa Jeng, the hottest balding half-human Jedi chick of ALL time...*

19. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    It looks like are list is probably as complete as it ever will be.

20. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Probably- shy some of those unknown Jedi receiving names, or the fates of Pablo-Jill or Roth-Del Masona being revealed.

21. Jedi Master Greg

Jedi Master Greg Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 1999
    Well.... my search is over than, I shall leave this thread now, but before I go, anyone know who played Sarissa Jeng?
    -JMG

22. puttbury2002

Jul 24, 2002
    "Actually, Jedi: Barriss Offeee was cancelled (mainly because they decided to not extend JEDI beyond it's initially planned 4 issues to make room on the publication slate for other projects)"

Well, they seem to reconsider the issue...the Jedi who will be feature in the issue could be Barriss Offee, Yoda or Kit Fisto...and it will not be an Jan project :( I hope we gonna have something as good!

23. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    That is a shame, I like Barriss.

24. puttbury2002

Jul 24, 2002
    hey, I am reading Boba Fett:The fight to survive (hey, it is good :) ) and i noticed an important info on page 86. Here's an excerpt:
    Gunships were descending from the sky. One, two, three gunship...six altogether.

SIX! Well, it is not mentionned if every of them carry someone...

25. puttbury2002

Jul 24, 2002
    hey, I am reading Boba Fett:The fight to survive (hey, it is good :) ) and i noticed an important info on page 86. Here's an excerpt:
    Gunships were descending from the sky. One, two, three gunship...six altogether.

SIX! Well, it is not mentionned if every of them carry someone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.