main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL* Bloopers and Easter Eggs Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Iwishiwasajedi, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Deus

Darth_Deus Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    Everyone keeps saying "go to title 3"...how the heck do you do that? I nly have that stupid interactual player that doesn't seem to want to let me do it.

2. Klick

Klick Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2002
    You can't do it on IA player. I had it but loaded Dell's Power DVD and it worked, plus Power has a bigger screen!

3. space case

space case Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 1999
    Obi-Wan didn't have a watch on, it was handcuffs.

4. jedimaster5615

jedimaster5615 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2002
    What's on Title 3?

5. jcarr816

jcarr816 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2002
    I have found the hidden "1138" in Episode 2. During the battle in the Geonosis arena, right after C3P0 says "I'm beside myself", two battle droids briefly pan across the screen from right to left. On the back of the second droid is "11:38" in the same style that was on the back of the droid in Episode 1. If you have the DVD, look in Chapter 41, Time 1:55:01. Enjoy!!!

6. babymouseinzehaus

babymouseinzehaus Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    You know on the DVD you can access the poster on DEX's Diner? Well did you know that if you play the DVD in Interactual DVD Player on PC, while viewing the posters pressing enter will take you to the website associated with the poster.

7. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Has anyone managed to unlock the secret to finding the HoloNet News that is supposed to be archived on Disc One?

In the latest Homing Beacon(#73), the following is stated:

Not all the DVD-ROM extras require an Internet connection. Two of Lucas Online's most extraordinary website efforts have now been archived on the Episode II DVD.

First up is HoloNet News, a website of dozens of news stories as reported from within the Star Wars galaxy. First launched in the spring of 2002, this site kept track of the major happenings in the Republic in "real time" as the events of Episode II began to encroach. Archived on Disc One, this off-line version of the site allows readers to immerse themselves in the Star Wars galaxy as a citizen of a Republic threatened by Count Dooku's Separatist movement.

I checked out Disc One this morning and couldn't figure out how to get in.

8. MSTK

MSTK Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2002
    Sorry if it's been mentioned before but on the explosion scene near the beginning of the movie, you can see a Naboo Starfighter on the bottom-left corner being knocked off by the debri.

9. sideshowtob

sideshowtob Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 28, 2000
    Allie Fox, you need to use the IA player, its on the same screen as the link to dvd.starwars.com.

sideshowtob

10. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Re-Edit: Found it :) geuss I spoke to soon.

11. zeva

zeva Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2002
    Allifox: you DON'T need to use the Interactual player. Simply right-click on the drive you have the disc, choose "explore" and navigate until you find the folder "holonet" then simply click on the index page and you can browse the entire website while offline.

12. plocool

plocool Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    In the deleted scene where Dooku interrogates Padme a person who looks like darth vader walks into the room and then disappears when the camera angle and shot changes.
    Is this Darth Vader or have I been hittin the Nyquil a little too much.

13. MasterAero

MasterAero Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2002
    Don't think this ones been mentioned but sorry if it has. A small blooper can be found when Obi-Wan is leaving Kamino. When he arrives at Kamino and he walks in the door and is greeted you can see the curvature of the hall goes one way (the correct way given the shape of the structure). When he is leaving (when he says "I won't forget" to the Kaminoan) to go radio the "old folks home" the curvature of the corridor is backwards. Wonder what happened to cause this. How's that for a minor blooper. Not sure why I noticed.

14. _dArTh_SoLo

_dArTh_SoLo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    hey I noticed this...in one shot, when the Clones come, you see Ki Adi Mundi with a GREEN lightsaber.

Then you see him on the gunship a couple seconds later and he has his BLUE lightsaber.

OOPS!

15. Jedi_Horn

Jedi_Horn Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2002
    dont think it's an ester egg (more of a salute to the EU) but behind padme in the "I killed them all" speech you can owens (and lukes) T-16 skyhopper

16. Rakima_55

Rakima_55 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 3, 2002
    I'm pretty sure that you guys already checked this out (I just went directly to this page),but can anyone tell me exactly where 1138 is in AOTC? Just wondering.

~R55~

17. DarthSiren

DarthSiren Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    This may have been discussed already, but anybody know how to get into PM's bloopers? The help will be appreciated. :)

18. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    At the very end the shot before we see
    Obi Wan, Yoda and Mace at the Jedi Council room again you can see a tower
    on the left side of the screen that looks
    exactly like the emperor`s throne room tower on the second Death Star.

19. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    Did anyone notice the blue and yellow jedi fighter in the Obi-Wan and Mace Windu hanger deleted scence? Actually I think there are two. The first obviously in the bottom right in full view. And the second in the top left I believe.

I think R5 and R2 are in there also.
    R2 goes left to right in the top of the screen and R5 moves under the circular platform a fighter is in on the right side.

Futhermore, in the deleted scene where Anakin and Padme are being senteced there is an unuual character in there. Look to the bottom right when Nute Gunray says "Get on with it. Carry out the sentence. I want to see her suffer." There is a deformed human. It's not a Geonosian. Notice the nose. It has a butt chin, sorda' like Sidious... :eek:

20. JEDI_MASTER_KANE

JEDI_MASTER_KANE Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2002
    Somebody said earlier that they could'nt find a jedi wielding 2 lightsabers.
    If you look at the scene where Kit Fisto knocks the Battle Droid with C3PO's head to the ground, the scene immediately before that with the 3PO/battle droid firing his blaster. Look to the right of the picture, there's a Jedi with 2 lightsabers.

Also, did anybody else notice the young Padewan fighting in the arena?

21. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    There's at least 2 jedi fighting with 2 sabers, the're always in the background and quite easy to see, just look harder.

22. KfistoRox

Oct 31, 2002
    Yes I noticed the young one. She says ha yaaa in chapter 41 at 1 hour, 53 minutes, and 36 seconds into the film.

The jedi with two sabres is clearly seen 4 seconds after the young one. :cool:

23. JEDI_MASTER_KANE

JEDI_MASTER_KANE Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2002
    Hey Kitfistorox, that was'nt the Padewan I was talking about!
    If you looka the shot IMMEDIATELY before the one you're talking about, watch as the camera pans to the left, at the extreme left of the picture, in the backround you can see a small child with a lightsaber.

24. KfistoRox

Oct 31, 2002
    Cool stuff. I love how there are so many little things in this movie.

25. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I can't see the pepsi can during the film.

I heard it was at the wedding, but I also heard it ws after Anakin's nightmare when he is meditating in the courtyard.

Can anyone post a pic?

EDIT: I can see the wee padawan, he's in it for about a ¼ of a second, he looks about 12-14, he proabably just recieved his Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.