main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Book Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by UluUlix, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I ordered it at SFBC. Should be here any day.

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Currently rereading The Phantom Menace. Excellent development of Qui Gon Jinn. Is Cloak of Deception good? Has anyone read this?

3. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Outbound Flight- OK, I loved Thrawn but I wasnt excited about this book til I read the jacket cover-Then it was a must have. I am at page 100 and I love it!

4. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    I have about 50 pages left in Rise of Vader and then I'm on to Outbound Flight. After that, back to the New Jedi Order series.

5. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    I am done with Outbound Flight-Excellent read. For those who are looking for a good read-it is Outbound Flight!

6. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005
    I just finished Rise of Darth Vader. Great read. I'm beginning to enjoy the books much more than the movies. Some of the small details in this book cleared some the consistency concerns I had in the leap from Ep III to Ep IV.

I have dropped some serious hints about Outbound Flight making a great V-Day gift. We'll see.

7. Super_J

Apr 25, 2004
    I finished Ourbound Flight. What a great read. Getting to revistit Thrawn was good but I really enjoyed finding out more about Jorus C'Boath. After reading this it fills in alot about how he was in the original Thrawn trilogy.

8. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    I was really impressed with Outbound Flight. Thrawn became even more fascinating. I really need to go pick up #2 and #3 of the Last Jedi Series. Yeah, they're kids books but I love reading SW.

9. Super_J

Apr 25, 2004
    I am waiting for #4 to come out. Even though they are geared for younger readers they are still a great read.

I did read where Lucas is only letting Jude Watson take Obi-Wan off of Tatooine once or twice. She has done it once and the way the stories are going now I doubt we will see him leave again. Of course he has a greater mission now.

10. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005

I keep seeing #2 and #3 everywhere, but I can't seem to find #1. Is it out of print already?

BTW, Outbound Flight was nicely done. Now I'm into the Thrawn trilogy ... that I never read when I should have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.