main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Official Buffy the Vampire Slayer Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Hey all! Just wanted to throw this thread up on the boards and let everyone know that Dan and I have started watching the Buffy series, thank-you Josh for letting me borrow them...again!

Its great going back and seeing all the characters so young, and catching a lot of things I didn't the first time through.

Dan and I even sat through the movie....you know the one....or maybe you don't. But that's ok.

I'm hoping to watch them regularly every Saturday afternoon, although sometimes it will likely be on the fly. But anyway, all are welcome to join us.

Also, I will be posting about the Buffy comics here. Anybody else read those but me and Josh?

2. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I think I have taken a "first step into a larger world."

Oh, Kasey, I finally found that Star Wars Insider with the article about "The Star Wars/Buffy Connection". Its issue #65 (Feb. 2003). On the bottom of the cover it has the small headline: "The Vampire(slayer) Strikes Back".

3. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Cool, I'd love to read it!

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Dan, some great twists are coming up this season. I'm really looking forward to watching more episodes.
    On my break at work today, that animal guy Jack Hannah was on and was touring Sea World with a lady who trains the animals. They were walking three oyters on leashes named Buffy, Willow and Zander! Sweet choice! The timing of my catching that on break was extraordinary.

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Dan...oh Dan!!!!

Hey, I know you've got a full plate, but any chance you can set aside an hour or two for a few episodes of this anytime soon?

6. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Dan, I think I'm available to watch some more in our quest on Wednesday night. I'm meeting my business partner at 7pm and after that I can hang out. His house is quite close to yours actually.
    Perhaps we'll watch the next Atlantis episode also.

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Not sure yet about tonight Dan. I will call you if I'd still like to hang out.

8. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Hey, I noticed in the Sunday Ads that Best Buy and Curcit City this week have Buffy and Angel seasons for $16.99 each!

9. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Nice. I've asked for the full sets of both again on my birthday list. So we'll see what happens...but we are definitely going to start those up again at least after my birthday, regardless.

10. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    So Dan, what did you think of "Fool for Love" and "Darla?" Are you enjoying the series?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.