main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Celebration 2 Pictures Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Mirax,
    Congratulations by the way on 2nd place in the costume contest. You had some great costumes all weekend long and the Lady Maul was a really great idea. Got anything planned for C3?

John

2. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I don't have a webpage of my pictures yet, I'm working on it.

I am in one of the pictures on SW.com! In the CII pictures, I'm in pic #96. :)

MrSkinnee, I have your pic with the GL look alike, I just have to figure out how to send it. :)

Pic #96

Added direct link to pic :D

3. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Yes, as a matter of fact I do:) After the overwhelming response to my slave costume, I am going to do the original slave Leia costume, just got my clay in the mail today to start it! Also, plan to do Battle Padme and I may try my hand at making some Lekku for a twilek. I am really anxious to see the movie so I can start looking at costumes. We'd like to try and get our guys to dress up and go as a group in costume to the next celebration. I am hoping to maybe go to SanDiego Comic con this year as well in costume.

4. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Does anyone have a pic of a Royal guard with a double slit velvet cloak and glaive?

I can't find anyone of the MANY that took my pic on Saturday :(

5. osx

osx Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    Four pages of pictures and a full report from Celebration II at www.amazing-colossal.com/muchado.html

6. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Azeem, of course no one wants to give you pics they took of you! You ran over their kids while in that costume!

7. Mirax H

Aug 16, 1999
    Azeem, You can check my site,I don't know if I got you or not.

8. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    I don't have my photo CDs/real photos back from the developer yet, but I will be posting them. I don't know what I got to be honest, since the weekend was such an amazing blur, but keep a lookout for them.

9. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    "I am hoping to maybe go to SanDiego Comic con this year as well in costume."

I love Comic-Con. My favorite time of the year. :D
    But every three years it's my second favorite time of the year. [face_plain]

Anyway, Mirax, since you've been to the Comic-Con before, don't you think the San Diego Convention Center would be the perfect place for C3? :D

And the Convention Center is double the size it was last year if you can wrap your noggin around that. On the flight out to Indy I saw it from the plane. You can't miss it. It's like huge!

10. Mirax H

Aug 16, 1999
    Actually Darth Brian, I have never been to it. But I have heard that it is a huge center and that it is even larger now. We keep saying every year that we'll go and then we don't. But I have some friends that I think would be interested and would go with us.

11. Katy_Christensen

Katy_Christensen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2002
    Does anyone have pictures they took at the Q & A with Daniel Logan, Temeura Morrison, and Hayden? If you do you don't know how much I'd like to see them. I had 3 cameras and 7 rolls of film. Took 78 pictures and only 3 turned out non-blurry. So, needless to say it'd be greatly appreciated. :)

12. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Mirax, nope...I'm not in your pics :(

I was hoping to see a few people on here during the convention but I was so busy at the booth most of the event.

13. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    "Actually Darth Brian, I have never been to it. But I have heard that it is a huge center and that it is even larger now. We keep saying every year that we'll go and then we don't. But I have some friends that I think would be interested and would go with us. "

GO!!!!!
    Everybody needs to go to Comic-Con. It is awesome! I kept trying to get my friend to go and he kept saying that conventions just aren't his thing. I finally got him to go once and now he goes every year. It is awesome! :)

14. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Part of the problem was indeed not being able to use a flash. I've done lots of experimenting with my digital (Olympus 700) and I know:
    not using flash + hand held + zooming in from a great distance=bad pictures
    Heck, 2 out of those 3 are enough to make your pic blurry/ghosty. I did manage to get a very bad pic of Hayden, but you can tell who it is :D

My pics

15. ladystar

ladystar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2001
    My photo's are also up, just click on the sig. line below and then on the "celebration II" link at the main page. I enjoy looking at other people's photos because I missed so many great shots due to being in line most of the time :)

16. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    I put my pictures on the net. Very low-resolution, non-digital pics! Copy and paste.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/mcd_lana/lst?.dir=/Celebration2&.src=ph&.view=

17. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I don't have a digital camera, but my photos turned out ok for the most part. :)

I wish they had scanned better, but the scanner I used is cheap..

Anyway... C2 pictures

~*~Bria

18. Panjin

Panjin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    Great pictures, Bria!

19. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Ha! Bria - the guy getting his book signed by Troy Denning in your pics is my friend Christian. Tommy and I had gotten wrapped up in the computer gaming area, so he went to grab Denning's autograph. That's great! I can't believe you got that (and I actually came across it). I'm gonna have to send him the link - he'll love it!

20. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    aww thanks bria I feel special now I made it in your photo album!!!!!

Thanks!!!!
    Strawbary ;)

21. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Thanks, . :)

You're very welcome, strawbary. :D Can you believe you're famous now? ;)

Dal--Intrepid: :eek: That's so cool! :) Never thought I'd share pics and someone would say "hey that's me" or "hey I know that person."

~*~Bria

22. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    Hi Bria, sorry we missed each other. So who all did you meet from the boards?

23. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Yeah, I looked for you. I did find a person or two that looked like you, but it was. :(

Who'd I met? That's a tough one... off the top of my head: Dex1138 (he was the first... we hadn't arranged to meet, but we were at the same hotel so I asked if he was someone else I was looking for),jedigal, GentleBant, Mirax H, MrSkinnee (I think this was in a line on Friday? ?[face_plain]), JarJarJedi, Azeem, Chris Knight, strawbary, Shara, Sebulba-X, Xmaverick, Vergere, Wedge88, TheHuntressDiana, MysterySith, Tobey-Wan, Obi_Wannabe, GrimbytheHutt, YoungJediNiagra, Uilmuteiz,BlackSunBDP, Queen Karendala, Rox, Lt Piett, HandmaidenAndé, Dormé, obischick, and NabooPop. :D

I'm sure I forgot some people...

~*~Bria

24. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
  25. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Nice pictures, whojedi. :) Did I meet you at C2? You look familiar...

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.