Official Celebration 2 Pictures Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whojedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I met alot of people at the FanForce Party, so maybe!!!! I was the guy who forgot to get a PA system, so I had to yell over everything and everyone!!! [face_blush]
  2. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Ah, aha! I recall that. :)

*sniffle* On that raffle... you called the # immediately after mine for Boba Fett's autograph. :_| I had originally planned on buying 7, but then I figured I'd never win, so I just pulled out a 5. But if I'd gone with my original plan, that picture would've been mine. :(

Ah well. The $ went for a good cause :) and I had a blast. :D

~*~Bria
  3. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. darth-jar Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey all!

My camera was kinda screwing up on me and took alot of blurry photos(or Im an idiot), so I need pictures of Darth Jar Jar(that was me!). any help would be cool. PM me if ya can help.
  5. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does anyone know who that tall guy dressed as Han was at the Fan Force Party? He was the one who gave Chewie the Corona and was making a toast. Ladystar has him in her collection of pics. He's *rather* handsome. ;)
  6. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    The really tall Solo? I got his card. He's Jimmy Siokos Hung_Solow@hotmail.com Heh.

Here's his card.

[image=http://themooksrealm.homestead.com/files/siokos_card.jpg]
  7. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    That is correct. :) Jimmy emailed me once last year so I knew who he was. He was also in one of the last years (I think it's that recent) issues of the Insider. I had no idea he was going to be at C2, but I recognized him *right away* as I left the C2 store Friday morning. He still remembered me so that was cool. I got my picture with him and we talked a bit. He's very nice. :)

~*~Bria
  8. Panjin Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got some great shots of Jimmy (Han) standing over a dead storm trooper at the FanForce party. Check out: www.webwidget.org/fanforce.html
  9. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the info everyone. Yeah I definately made it a priority to get a pic with him at the party because I thought he was pretty damn good looking. I dig scruffy looking nerf herders I guess.
  10. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I won Rogue Leader's autograph on the raffle. I tried to trade it for Bulloch's. I also won a Vader pin form the jedi talk table.
  11. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    [face_laugh] Hah! I love that picture, Panjin. :D

I must also confess to having a weakness for scruffy looking nerf herders. [face_love]

I wouldn't have traded BF's autograph either. :p ;)

~*~Bria
  12. Iwakura Force Ghost

star 4
    Great pics everyone! :)

Here are mine: C:II pics
  13. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome pics, WhoJedi! That was the 1st area I hit on Friday. Good thing too, as the line after that were loooooooong. :D
  14. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Plo Koon Speaking, I dont know who I have tokill to get a decent picture of me. Both of the ones I have seen were profiles, and one even had my gloves off. But Iwakura, that pic of me is the better of the two.

15. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Dang that raffle boy!!! I specifically asked if I need to be present to win. He said no, so I went to get drinks and next thing I know the dang think is over. I could have used that $5 to buy 1/4 of someone's autograph!
  16. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    If you follow the link in my sig line, you can see the joint pix taken by the RMFF presence at C2, darth_hair, SITH__CHICK, Grimby the Hutt, Obi_Wannabe, darth_jar & myself.
  17. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Nice pics....but ROTFLMAO..."Ball Nose" [face_laugh] Sorry, being an Indy resident it's funny to hear that. That's "Rowdie" the Indpls Indians (minor league baseball) mascot for those of you playing at home.
  18. Hale_Atticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here's some pix we took at C2. Just use this URL (it should work).

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=72457961403&n=597643849
  19. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
  20. DevanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
  21. Panjin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great pictures, everyone! (I can't believe I never saw "Darth Jar Jar!")
  22. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Hale_Atticus: Nice photos. I don't think we talked, but I sure remember seeing you and your wife. :)

Silmarillion, DevanJedi, very nice pictures (especially RA Salvatore). Thanks for sharing. :)

~*~Bria
  23. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I posted the few still photos I actually took. Just click the link and select the Celebration 2 folder. Tommy and I probably have between an hour or two of video footage that I'll be pulling stills out of after we've put together our little C2 documentary. :)

Dal-Intrepid's C2 Photos
  24. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've finally developed my pics! I've only scanned one roll so far. I posted them in the 501st thread.

Here's me with a bunch of YOU! =)

[image=http://tk421.homestead.com/files/R1_12_onlinefriends.jpg]

I'm sorry I don't remember all your names... :( But I know that's GrandMoffJoker shrouded in shadows, extreme left. DarthGlymmer is next to me, and the yellow-shirts are Indy Knights that worked the Celebration. It was great meeting you all! =)
  25. vadersfist Jedi Knight

star 2
    [image=http://tk421.homestead.com/files/DarthJar.jpg]

Everyone's favorite Gungan Sith, Darth-Jar!

[image=http://tk421.homestead.com/files/meandR2.jpg]

Here's me and Artoo after the concert.

[image=http://tk421.homestead.com/files/kevinandR2.jpg]

Indy Knight Kevin (Thraken76) with Artoo.

[image=http://tk421.homestead.com/files/R5_16_concertclone.jpg]

And another impressed concert-goer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.