main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Official Celebration IV News and Finds Thread**

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    (I'm putting this up early this year so we don't end up with a whole bunch of small C IV threads.)

Celebration IV takes place May 24-28 in LA. If you are one of the lucky ones attending, let us know what is going on! Post any news and collecting finds here in the Official thread!

I'll leave this sticky til about a week after the event so it is easy to find.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN has a link to a printable pdf file that lists all of the items that will be on sale at the Celebration Store. You can see the story and the link here.

3. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Well had the movie marathon today which have a insight and short video into the force unleashed game to be released on the ps3 and 360. As you know the story is based between episode three and four but a further insight confirmed your role as a new character who was revealed as being none other than darth vaders unknown apprentice,they did not give too much away but its totally unreal to say the least. The big word going around is friday is announced in LA to be star wars day so rumours are rife that george will accept the key on friday from the mayor during the opening ceremony. Sorry about my paragraphing but I am on my cell phone :p

4. SSIntimidator

SSIntimidator Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Must have...

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/c4/c4hasbroredos/IMG_2267.JPG]

Mmmmm, Grievous.... [image=http://www.rebelscum.com/c4/c4hasbrobasic/IMG_7401.JPG]

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum have posted the slide show from Hasbro's fall preview presentation. Click the link to take a look at the thumbnails!

6. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Wow, this is a jam packed year isn't it?

7. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Ordered a "Redemption" Star Wars poster sold at CIV this morning at the StarWars Shop.com. 1500 were made. StarWars shop said they'd sell the remaining if they didn't sell out at CIV so I waited. I saw some sell for $80+ on ebay. Got mine today for 19.99. :) Glad I waited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.