main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Official CELEBRATION IV THREAD

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by echo-3, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    My wonderful wife is letting me go to C4!!
    I am so happy.
    [face_dancing]
    [face_dancing]

2. darth_tristar

darth_tristar Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    Hey Eric, if I give you some money will you pick up both of the Hasbro exclusives for me?

3. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Im not sure how many I am allowed because I will have two ,one day pass's & I think your only alowed one exclusive per pass. If I get more then one Ill just grab them and Ill email you when I return and we can hook up.

4. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm booked and ready to go. I fly out on Friday morning and come back Sunday morning.
    I probably wont sleep 2 hrs a night with the convention open till midnight and the store open 24 hrs.
    [face_dancing] [face_love] =D=

5. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Mike and I are both going to be able to take off of work, so we just need to get our plane tickets :) I've already pre-ordered my first exclusive for pick up! Luckily, it looks like Mike and I will be able to stay in CA for about 2 weeks to visit friends and family after all of the Star Wars craziness [face_dancing]

6. daemondred

daemondred Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2005
    You all had better have fun for all of those still stuck in IN for C4

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I will do my best Brian!

8. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    There is going to be some GREAT artwork at celebration!

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/C4_Artist_RoundUp_105007.asp

I just hope some of the ones I want will be in my price range [face_praying]

9. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU

LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    So...who's up for hanging out in California with me during the CIV weekend?!!

10. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I am ,as you know. As long as Hanging out means at the show.
    I only have 48 hrs out there. Stupid airline wants $100 to change departure to Monday.

11. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    Mike and I would love to see you. Looks like we'll be coming into LA on Thursday and will be staying in LA until Wednesday or so

[face_dancing]

12. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I get in town Tuesday and leave the following Tuesday, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances to see you while we're there! :)

13. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    I'm getting super excited about celebration now that I know we're definitely going. What exclusives are you guys hoping to get your hands on?

14. HoosierTrooper

Aug 1, 2006
    The exclusive "no lines" coin that gets me anywhere without any waits. But I hear that one will sell out fast. ;)

I don't have my mind set on a single exclusive. If I walk away from the convention without any collectible, thats fine by me. I don't want to miss the convention for any piece of plastic or resin. That being said, if I get a decent chance at some cool stuff, I'll do it.

I do plan to go to the store, since that seems to be much better this time around. :)

15. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    Well, as you know, I do get a little freaky about exclusives. I'm going to pre-order all I can and hopefully the C4 store will go a lot smoother this time around. I'm already stressed out about the exclusives I want and C4 is still over a month away! [face_worried] I'll have fun no matter what though (even if I have to do a little venting because I've missed an exclusive)! I do want to take care of getting as much swag as I can on Friday so I dont have to worry so much during the rest of C4 :)

16. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Amen Sister!
    Since I'm only there Friday and Saturday, I'm going to try and get all the buying out of my system Friday so that Saturday is nothing but a site seeing day, at the convention that is.
    I'm not promising anything to anybody ,but Ill do what I can to bring something back for everybody.

17. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I sent you a PM

18. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Only 30 more days ( for me anyways)

19. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Seth MacFarlane, creator of the animated Fox series Family Guy will appear at Celebration IV with a sneak peak of a special Family Guy episode devoted to Star Wars! This fall, MacFarlane and Fox will air a special one hour "Family Guy" episode that's a tribute to the Star Wars Saga as unique as only MacFarlane and his talented team of writers can make it. Fans at Celebration IV will be treated to a first look at parts of the episode, called Blue Harvest, and will have the opportunity to hear about it from MacFarlane and members of his team.

So cooooool

20. HoosierTrooper

Aug 1, 2006
    Anyone going to CIV (or not) should listen to the TF.N forcecast this week. They have a great interview with Steve Sansweet who gives away A LOT of info on CIV and some awesome stuff that we will see there.

Go download it now!

21. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I did and boy was it good.Not so keen on the idea of those going Thursday can buy an extra R2/3Po figure. But Sansweet did say we dint have to worry this time about the store selling out of stuff to quickly. One thing he said that I found interesting was, " We outgrew Indy " . So that leads me to believe that if our new convention center isn't 3X bigger then what we have now, CV WONT be in Indy either!

This was just anowsed last night........

Star Wars Laser Tag at Celebration IV
    April 27, 2007

Ever wanted to experience the heart-pounding, adrenaline-inducing rush the Rebels felt each time they faced the Empire's finest? Now is your chance, at Star Wars Laser Tag at Celebration IV, Hall B, over the weekend of May 24-28 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
    Star Wars Laser Tag will give players the option of two different scenarios, as well as an option for young Rebels who want to go into training.

Each session will be approximately 15 minutes of fast-paced fun! After a briefing session, players will each be issued a Rebel "blaster," and then head into the world of the galaxy far, far . . . OK, not too far away.

In the Rebel Incursion Scenario, players will be assigned to one of two missions. In Mission One, each player will be one of 40 Rebels, assigned to raid an Imperial supply depot. Players must fight several squads of Imperial stormtroopers in order to gain access to the supply depot for the raid. In Mission Two, players and their team of 40 Rebels will have already infiltrated the supply depot, and must try to get to the control room before the group is eliminated by the Imperial stormtroopers guarding the depot.

In the Rebel Training Simulator, players are assigned to a group of 30 Rebel soldiers who will be pitted against another 30 Rebels. In this scenario, the team that 'eliminates' the opposing team wins.

Young Rebels itching to join the Rebellion can hone their skills in Young Rebel Training, designed for kids 8-12.

22. greedofan

Mar 13, 2004
    Flight is booked and C4 tickets are purchased! We arrive in LA on Thursday the 24th at around 10am. Yay! Is anyone going to the movie marathon on Wed?

23. HoosierTrooper

Aug 1, 2006
    I have our tickets for the marathon, but will also be doing some setup for the 501st and possibly droid builders. Its always nice to have plenty to do. :)

24. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Mike , Sara & I have our fast path tickets for Friday night 11-1am. Im still going right up to the store when I get there though. WOW Im going to be up from like 4am Friday mourning until ..well at least 3am Our time.

25. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    YES!
    25 days to go!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.