Official Celebration V Art work thread with Confirmed Artist

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by echo-3, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSkinnee Jedi Master

star 3
    Speaking of artists, it seems like there are a lot of artists who signed up for the TK project that don't seem to have finished their helmets. I was hoping to see some more completed pieces by now so I could decide what I want to bid on.
  2. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    Mine is $60
  3. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Those attraction posters are really cute. I like the Jabba's Grill one in particular. How are they distributed, though? Is there a specific time each day when they're going to be handed out, or is it first-come, first-serve?
  4. Dingo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They're not too bad, but it's the CW covers that I'd like to get my hands on more.

Dave Seeley also did it last time with a booth in the exhibitor area and his sister running the one in the Alley.
  5. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    My wife, Terri posted a few posts ago the schedule for the Attraction Posters.
  6. MrSkinnee Jedi Master

star 3
    I absolutely LOVE Tom's print. That is the first thing that I am picking up when I get in there Thursday morning.
  7. ksomm814 Jedi Master

star 1
    Times have been issued for the event posters for Tom. Check them out here:
    http://craftingthegalaxy.com//index.php
  8. wookieesrus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    With the limits being 250 on these I expect riots to break out [face_worried]
  9. McHaleyArt Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    My C5 print is priced at $30
    18x24, limited to 250.
    I'll also have an "Indiana Jones Celebration" giveaway, featuring brand new Indy art!
    Stay tuned for details!
  10. JediJustin Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Awesome!
  11. McHaleyArt Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    The giveaway at my SWC5 table will be a 5x7 postcard, promoting the Indiana Jones Celebration group on facebook. Joining this group is the same as signing a petition to support the need for an Indy Celebration. Info is on the back of this (mailable) postcard.
    I will also have a VERY limited amount of larger giclee prints (also FREE). You'll have to stop by my table and ask for details. No Purchase Necessary!
    ~Mark

NOTE: Absolutely NO Reservations will be taken for these. PMs and Emails regarding as such will not be answered.

[image=http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/McHaleyArt/Artwork/IndyCelebrationPostCard.jpg]
  12. gatodama LFL Artist

VIP
    star 3
    Here is my print hot off the press!

[image=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/211/f/d/fd9808f99922158484e319018678f0e6.jpg]

Reservation information can be found on my [link=http://www.catstaggs.com/?p=404]website[/link].

Orlando is almost here!
  13. wookieesrus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Such talent everyone has!!!

I'm going to hire all y'all to redecoration my house :D
  14. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Reservation made! Thanks, Cat.

15. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    This thread is awesome!

I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the artists for keeping us informed on their work for CV. It's a big help to know what's in store for us so we can plan our schedules accordingly. :)
  16. MrSkinnee Jedi Master

star 3
    Here's a question I have that I don't think has been answered. I plan on using my credit card to pay for the prints I want to get. If I remember correctly from CIV, wasn't there a cashier at the exit of the Artist Alley area where you can pay for every print at once?

Also, are any artists doing sketches on site? I had Grant Gould do a Jawa for me last year that I love, but it was a commission that I had him do up in advance.
  17. TerriHodges Jedi Youngling

These are the details for the Clone Wars Poster givaway:

There will be two group signings for "STAR WARS: TALES FROM THE CLONE WARS, WEBCOMIC COLLECTION SEASON 1":

-Saturday 2pm, Artists Katie Cook, Jeff Carlisle, Grant Gould and Tom Hodges will be in attendance

-Sunday 10am, all four artists and writer Pablo Hidalgo will be in attendance.

Both signings will be at booth 536 (The Art of Tom Hodges). The FREE Clone Wars Poster (one poster per book) will be given out ONLY at the signings.

You may buy the book at anytime during the show and have them signed by Katie Cook, Jeff Carlisle or Grant Gould in The Art Show.

Posters will be handed out when Tom Hodges signs and he will only be signing during he scheduled book signings.
    Posters will be handed out blindly, pre-rolled. You will not have the chance to choose which of the 2 posters you receive.

This schedule is subject to change at anytime. Please verify at booth 536 any cancellations or rescheduling.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

18. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    I will be doing sketches on site. On Friday Night at 6pm PT, I'll be doing a LIVE USTREAM WebCast answering all things CV that will be going on at my booth (536, The Art of Tom Hodges).
  19. Beretta911 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Looks amazing Cat! I def want to take a print home.

So many great pieces of art, not enough dollars!
  20. MrZAP Jedi Master

star 5
    Agreed about that last comment!

Also, Cat, if you see this in time, I have a question about what your policy is on selling copies of pieces you've already made at CV, if I tell you which ones I would like ahead of time. I was looking through your website, and there are several that interest me, the majority NOT being Star Wars related. If you're able to do this, I would also like an idea of what I'd need to pay for each one, etc.

I'm planning on sending you an e-mail tomorrow with the information in this message just to make sure you get it even if you don't look in the thread before you leave.
  21. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ooo! I love it! :D

I'll definitely need to check that out!
  22. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Is Tales of the Clone Wars being sold at Tom's booth, or in the store?
  23. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    My booth, 536
  24. gatodama LFL Artist

VIP
    star 3
    Hey...Just shoot an email to info@catstaggs.com and we will try to gt you any information you need.

Thanks!!
  25. JediJustin Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow - $150 for the John Alvin print and limited to just 100 pieces.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.