main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Celebration V News and Finds Thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Unfortunately I'm not going to CV so all my news will be gotten online. However, if you are going and you hear any good news tidbits, or find any good items, let us know here!

And have fun!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    First look at Hasbro's booth! Rebelscum has posted up a gallery! Click here to see the story and a link to the photos. I see at least one Fett, and Slave I, so I'll be a happy bunny!

3. MandalorianDuchess

MandalorianDuchess Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 16, 2010
    The Hasbro stuff looks pretty cool, though I'm a bit disappointed to hear the Vintage-packaging Wedge Antilles is going to be delayed, apparently.

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
  5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
  6. BKK

BKK Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Anyone now how many figures will be in the Vintage Collection? I did some browsing and it looks to be around 60 or so, 37 in the first 4 waves then it's rumorville after that.

Definitely didn't want to start back up again, but.....couldn't resist...I'm trying to not cave in and am only sticking to the Vintage Collection figures.... if I see any vehicles I'll probably cave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.