main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA OFFICIAL CHAT NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Dec 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, here's the official post:

The next chat will be held on January 3rd, at 8:00 PM, in our chatroom.

Now, I know many of you have been having problems accessing the website (which, BTW, I tried from Ohio over Christmas and couldn't get either), so once again, here's the information you need for an IRC client:

Server: wikked.irchat.tv
    Room: #wvfanforce

That's it! Hope to see you all there, so we can decide when and where to hold the next meeting.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Kewl. Ithorian it would be in your best interest to call me before you hop on for the meeting and make sure I'm there LOL :)

Also a note about the website!!!!

I run this website from my home. Over the Holiday I was away enjoying time spent with family...and by away I mean hours away from home... and the power had blinked at my home and the server did not come back up.

The site is up atleast 95% of the time, 24/7, for free, for you. Some of you have issues getting to the site anytime and I do not know why. When it's up I can get to it from anywhere I have tried, using any internet connection I have tried, and have verified people seeing the site from WV, Pa, Oh, Tx, Ca, and Va.

Sorry I did not rush home on Christmas Eve and push the power button.

Rap

3. Fettish_01

Fettish_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    I've downloaded mIRC and I think I have it figured out. I'll be there at 8pm on the 3rd...

-Fettish

4. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    WHAT? you dont sit at your PC making sure we have a free web site 24/7!!! Where's your DEDICATION man? ;)

In all seriousness, Id like to thank Ithorian for getting this party started, and Raptor for maintaining it. You guys are way kewl!

5. lightsyder

lightsyder Jedi Master star 1

Aug 28, 2000
    is there a client other than mIRC that can be used? the version i downloaded is only good for 30 days...

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    LOL@Master_Wolf, Your very welcome :)

Lightsyder, you can use any IRC client you like just plug our info in and your good to go. I'm still trying to find out why some can't get to the website at all :( I put the Java chat client on the website so that you guys wouldn't have to bother with clients, etc. but it dosent do you any good if you cant see the site :(

Here are a few others you could try:
    Pirch
    IceChat
    Visual IRC

7. Jedi_Master_Derek

Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    Im On mIRC And I Have No Idea How To Get To This Bloody Server!

8. Fettish_01

Fettish_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    If you have msn messenger or yahoo messenger I can talk you through it...

Here's my id's

MSN - linusbird@hotmail.com
    Yahoo - nora_roan

-Fettish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.