main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official City of Heros thread.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    i started the clockwork one. I think. have been wrong before.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Story arc are contained in the missions you get from contacts, read what they say.

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    yeah I had a choice of starting the clockwork one or the Vhaziarorochopocooccp (I forgot his name, the disease zombie guy)one.

4. galaxy419

galaxy419 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Wow, lots of hype on this game......Galaxies IS a full time job.........Haven't posted in a while.......Just bought this game yesterday.......No crafting....yay.......Can you guys give me a list of names so i can join your group, im too lazy to go through the entire thread........Oh, BTW......THIS GAME ROCKS!!

My only Char so far is:

Myon Darkwater

Again, BTW, this is the OTHER short, fat, harry guy ;) (not Gerson)

5. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    HEY!!! Galaxy !!!!

Bro!!!!!
    Dood!!!!
    Homie!!!
    You moving to S.D. yet?!?!?!?!?!

6. WicketWacket

WicketWacket Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    Hey there everyone, none of you know me but I was looking up some COH info and found this forum and realized I had a lot in common with you. I play galaxies and COH but am in the middle of quitting galaxies. I play on the Naritus server and have my own city with my friend Mektu. It is apocalypse if you ever get the chance to check it out. Also have a guild of about 80 members. Anyway enough about Galaxies, Im into COH now. i'm on the Virtue server and have a lvl 17 Technology Blaster, Wicket. If any of you play on that server or want to make a char on that server I'd like to meet up with you. Thanks!

7. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I am having a problem witht he game now. it keeps loading to a point then dumping me to the desktop with a read write error to memory location 0xfffffff7 and 0x00000000 respectively. I have tried everything i can think of short of reformating my hard drive to get it to work. any suggestions?

8. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    So Infinite Sorrow is lv 11 now and I'm very happy to have graduated out of Kings Row and into Steel Canyon. I was getting tired of fighting Hellions and Skulls. Now I'm beating up 5th Column and Circle of Thorns. The missions are more fun too, and a lot longer. I enjoy having to fight bosses at the end of a mission, it reminds me of the good old nintendo days.

9. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Umm, reformat your hard drive works every time. I have problems with ATI's drivers, if I reboot the computer or turn it off i get a STOP error and can't load windows. I have to go into safe mode and uninstall ati, reboot and reinstall ati. ATI sucks, but you might try that before reformatting.

10. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    well its a geforce 4 card. i know ati sucks. it really does too. maybe i will reinstall those drivers too. bah, i hate computers.

11. WicketWacket

WicketWacket Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    Could anyone please explain to me how to change my costume. i tried typing /costume_change and /cc because i thought someone had told me to do that but nothing happened. also it says there are three places in paragon city that i can change my costume and get tailor missions. where are those places?

12. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    As far as I know you can only change your costume to supergroup colors. The tailor missions are part of the big update, but currently only on test server.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    The three places to change your costume are after the first publish which is only on the test server so far.

14. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    its still giving me errors, so it's reformatting time tonight! HULK MAD! HULK REFORMAT!

15. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Reformatting once a month is recommended for best performance and most annoyance.

Axia, or anyone really, have you done any Task Force missions? If so, how much group is needed and how long do they really take?

16. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Reformatting is a pain though, because i have no idea where my driver disks are.

17. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    reformatting is a HUGE pain, but the internet makes it fast to find drivers.

18. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    well one of my drivers i am missing is my NIC. does WinXP have generic drivers on the cd?

19. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm almost positive, but let me know what NIC you got and I can search for it for you.

20. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    its PbbtTech 9Billion. I have no idea. I will bring home a company laptop tonight just in case I need to hunt for a driver. HULK MAD! HULK PLANS AHEAD!

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Man win XP has a crap load of nic drivers, if it wasnt installed with the system you have some freaky babylonian nic card in there. Make sure you save the nic drivers on ca cd or something when you get them again.

I have been on one task force mission, I was on it for 2.5 hours and only got a little over half way done. It was the Second one with the clockwork and Positron. So yes they do take a long time. A you want a full well balanced group, 2 blasters, 2 controllers a good tank, a scrapper and 2 defenders if you put together a good group like that most will be fairly easy. If not, prepare to die.

22. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    well the reformat worked and i was playing again last night. such a fun game. I got to level 10 and took hover. now I have hover and teleport. Why do I fear that nothing good will come out fo that?

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    YAY! The Accountor lives!

24. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    as does my new character, Wheeler, the fire blaster/planeteer (greatly awaiting MoronDude being Captain Planet)

25. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I would be shocked if Captain Planet wasn't already taken. I tried to make the Thnikkaman, and that was taken. I thought I did a pretty good job with what was available, but oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.