main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Official City of Heros thread.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    If it's an option in the character creation, I don't see why it would be a bannable offence. Most of my Galaxies characters are in their underware... But that's because I've given away all their clothes.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    nope, see that all the time, but if you make a skin tight suit the same color as your skin and call her "miss Nude USA" you will, had a friend do that. But please dont do the underwear thing. Make a cool suit.

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    hammer pants it is then!

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Fine make a silly costume, mine will just look that much better next to yours. And when the Paragon Press interview me about my heroic deeds I wont even mention you. If Im asked about you I'll just say he's a fan that likes to pretend he's a superhero and I kind of watch out for him so he doesnt get hurt... and he does my taxes.

Who knew spandex could be a deductable in Paragon City?

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I did, of course.

6. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    City of Heroes! woo!

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    You know, it would be possible to make a Johnny Flamehead character that looked exactly like you wanted him to, Johnny... Flame like hair, mask, etc....

It is only a matter of time until JF embraces his destiny....

C and Draaco are still resisting, as they just went to the Galaxies Fan Event and were brainwashed by the devs themselves and their mind control powers Lucas bestowed to them.

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    yes, C and Draaco have been "refreshed". We will have to give them time but they too will learn.

Star Wars is great
    Star Wars Galaxies is not.

9. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    my brother said he is going to check this game out and see if it is something he would play. and i totally just saw something scuttle across my desk. i think i am going crazy.

10. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    So do we all want to meet up at 10 somewhere in game?

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Sure! My internet is back up at home! Praise the bones!

12. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
  13. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    You think no internet is bad, you should try dialup sometime again. i have never wanted to throw my computer out a window more than watching a page load with dialup.

As far as C and Draaco, they won't be long at all. The other day Talon and I were in C's office and he said:
    "Dude, last night in Galaxies I sold this resource for 50 cpu and I have like 500k of it."

and Talon was all, "Last night, I went into the sewers and interrupted a meeting of zombies trying to kidnap the rich people of the city to turn them into zombies."

and I was all, "Last night I was sent to an abandoned warehouse to clear out a group of 5th column nazis plotting to take over the city."

So, I say, which game sounds more fun and fulfilling?

14. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    As for meeting up at 10, I can't guarantee that I'll make it by 10, but I should be on sometime before midnight. So if I see you I'll catch up with you wherever you are.

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I agree Gerson, dial up is worse than no internet, never ever again.

16. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Yeah I'll try it. But I'm still liking the Galaxies. I need to at least wait untill the Space Expansion comes out for closure. But I'm going on some sweet raids and having a blast still. I don't play that much because of school but I still play at least 10 hours a week.

by the way: Aqua Teen is my favorite show next to Sea Lab 2021 :)

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    So Talon was on for all of 3 seconds last night. I assume the child was responsible :) Gerson I never saw you and no one by the name of Accounter contacted me.

So I logged in with my character Halon first last night to get her to level 6. Instead of a transport power I gave her a team buff power. It boosts end reduction, dmage and speed. I cant wait to try that in a team.

After that I logged in with Zarah, she had some XP debt and I need to reach my goal of level 20 before the first publish goes in. I was still at level 18. So I played for a couple of hours after hooking up with some people in Talos island. Must be careful in Talos island, lots of Tsoo there.

After a couple hours of that the group kind of disbanded so I decided to do one of my missions. I turned on "seek team" again and as soon as I entered King's row I got an invite to do a task force. I was eager to do that having not done it yet. I also missed the first one as there are level restrictions on task force mission and Zarah is too powerful for the first one now.

I didnt get to finish this task force becuase they are a long series of missions and after a couple of hours we were only a little over half way done and it was approaching 12.

But let me just say that xp on task force missions is nice! NOt only had I cleared up my debt by 12 I also leveled to 19 and got two blocks up to the next lvl!

Next time Ill try to join the task force earlier so I can stay till the end. Let me just say this group kicked some serious butt too. 3 blasters, 3 defenders (very nice) 1 brawler and 1 controller. With 3 defenders there was only one death that I remember and that was all his fault. Something about rounding a corner and then a "opps" in team chat.

Does anyone else find it irritating that thier super-hero life is being interuppted by stupid things like jobs and the need for sleep?

18. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah sleep sucks, I'm going to try to incorporate sleep within the job part and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. That way I can spend more time as a superhero and less time in my 'secret identity.'

I actually tried to get on a couple of times, but only wound up recreating Pandora Moon and making a new char, Death's Wake. I didn't get to play them though. My daughter had four shots yesterday evening and thus wouldn't do anything but cry, and my son had the runs so, my night was otherwise occupied.

19. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I was having a problem with my ram. namely not enough. namely i only have 128 megs. thus my game was too sluggish to play. fry's tonight. problem solved. i hate computers.

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    yes, computers suck, I agree but then again they are really cool, love-hate thing.

21. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Dang....I must have this game......

Must....find....money....

(searches couch)

22. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    HOLY SUPERHERO SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!1

Just talked to the Boss (wifey).

SHE SAID YES!!!!! SHE SAID YESSSSS!!!

YAY!!!!!

iM GOING TO BUY CITY OF HEROES TONIGHT AND WILL TRY TO BE ONLINE TONIGHT...A GREAT NIGHT TO START A NEW GAME....

mAKE WAY FOR.......

MOONSHINE COMBS!!!!!! (afro included)

23. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    YES!!! although for some reason you can have a large afro as a woman, but not as a man. But YES!!! it will be cool to hang out with you again, albeit virtually.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Welcome to Paragon City... look for

Zarah
    Zhar
    Nyte
    Ze
    Halon
    Damia

all on the infinity server

25. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    YAY!!!

Maybe ill just call him Moonshine

If we were to have a super group how would we do it?

by the way Axia, I would like to be a melee punching and kicking super hero, is that hard? and Whats the best way to go about it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.