main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Cleveland Fanforce Spoiler Thread: WARNING: SPOILERS INSIDE!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    In another topic thread, a couple of people posted spoilers, possibly ruining things for certain people who didn't realize they were about to read spoilers. In an attempt to keep things orderly, and not ruin any plot details for those fans who don't want spoilers, I am starting this thread as the official spoiler thread for the Cleveland Fanforce. So if you have a spoiler that you want to post, do it IN THIS THREAD ONLY from now on! Please respect the wishes of the fans who do not want spoilers. Thank you.

2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    The spoiler involving Yoda fighting Count Dooku seems kickass! When Dooku casts Force Lightning at Yoda, and he absorbs it with his hand into a small ball, then casts it back at Dooku, that just sounds sweet. It's about time we saw why that little green runt was called a Jedi Master lol. Too bad the Sith always get their arses kicked though. I'd like to see them win for once ;P

3. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Here's a spolier I have been hearing.......Is it true Anakin will lose his arm in AOTC?? Anyone hear about this also?

Just curious.

4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    HOLY CRAP Count Dooku is Qui-Gon's master!!!!Well was, until Qui-Gon died. Wow what a freaking shocker! Seems he turned to the dark side in that 10 year gap between EpI and EpII. Yet another twist in the seemingly endless turn of events in the greatest prequel trilogy of all time lol.

5. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Actually, the Dooku being Jinn's Master has been leaked for like over a year now, lol. And if you read the fake article carefully, it says he's been missing for 10 years, which would be at the time TPM took place. A lot of people speculate that Qui-Gon's death made him leave the Jedi Order.

6. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Well I'm still learning new things about the SW Universe every day so...The Dooku thing really flipped me out. And to think there is just so many more things we will know about when we see the movie....argh I can't wait any longer!

7. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I hear that when Obi-Wan gets incapacitated during the final duel with Dooku, and it's just Anakin fighting Dooku, Dooku goes "WAH-AH-AH-AH-AH," points to Obi-Wan's body on the ground, and says to Anakin, "YOU might not get up. Come on, get down with the Sithness."

If anyone actually believes that this is a spoiler, then you truly are disturbed. Get it? Disturbed, lol.

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Dooku's master was Yoda himself, which I found interesting. Yoda-> Dooku-> Qui-Gon-> Obi-Wan-> Anakin...think Yoda will bear any guilt/blame?

Also, Anakin looses his arm durning the fight with Dooku, just above his elbow. This happens after Obi-Wan is stabbed thru the leg, but before Yoda shows up. This select pic shows a fallen Anakin laying on top of Obi-Wan (Obi's holding his leg where he was impaled). The Dookster drops a crane on the two of them in order to escape from Yoda....this will be an awesome fight!
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/07/img/sele_ct53.jpg]

Also, Ankain will have a robotic arm when he gets married to Padme at the end of the movie...there was a spy report long ago that talked about Hayden wearing a blue sleeve during this scene when it was filmed.

I love spoilers if you couldn't tell. :D :D

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    waaaaayyyy old news dude.

10. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    It may be old, but no one answered the question above, so I was just helping out.

Anyway, this is new relatively new:
    [image=http://www.captaintypho.co.uk/swm/zz_aotc_stills/cloningfacility.jpg]

11. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Quote TheRandomMenace "I hear that when Obi-Wan gets incapacitated during the final duel with Dooku, and it's just Anakin fighting Dooku, Dooku goes "WAH-AH-AH-AH-AH," points to Obi-Wan's body on the ground, and says to Anakin, "YOU might not get up. Come on, get down with the Sithness." unquote.

LOL that's creative and yet strangely hilarious! BTW I love Disturbed and I was able to meet them in person at the Record Exchange here in Parma a few months back, I got autographs and some really cool pics of the whole band. They're really great dudes. Get down with the Sithness, I think I'll use that phrase more often lol :p

12. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    To: Sebulba-X and everone else. Hey the pick is the stormt....ummm..sorry, CLONEtroopers recieving their helmets. Just thaught I'd point that out.

13. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up, that the clones truly ARE the good guys in AOTC. Copy and paste this link to your URL bar for proof:

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=8096&a=a

The bad guys are in bronze, the good guys in silver. And the clones are silver standing as pawns in front of the Jedi. But everyone who scopes this post out most likely knew this bit about Episode II anyway.

14. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    WOW! I haven't seen that picture that Sebulba-X posted. That's a great shot! Where did it come from? Are there anymore that go with it?

15. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    I saw it up on a website somewhere...but then someone told me it was in the most recent Insider. I got the Insider, but I don't recall seeing it in there...but if it is, it wouldn't suprise me if I missed it reading the McCallum interview.

16. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Bump city.

I just read the novel. I liked it a lot. I was surprised at the brutallity of the Tusken Raiders. They are a group we never heard much about and for them to torture Shmi to death just for, what, the fun of it was shocking. I was a little confused by the Sifo-Dyas thing. The book says he was a real Jedi who died around the time of The Phantom Menace but everybody here, in the spoilers section, seems to think "Sifo-Dyas" is an alias for Sidious. Personally I think Sifo-Dyas may have been Darth Maul's real name.

If you're going to the Celebration, Beru is the only character in the novel that has any dialogue. The three Jedi women attending are just extras in the movie. Rumor has it Amy Allen is just a LFL employee they threw in at the last moment.

17. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm just moving this thread up so any n00bs who might want to join can find it easier if they want to post spoilers.

18. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    "But that's impossible... the Spoiler Thread has been extinct for a millenia..."

Well, looks like it's about to reveal itself to the JKOC again for Episode III. It might still be early considering we know extremely little, but if you have found anything out about Ep3 and want to discuss it, here's the place to do it...

19. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I've said it once, and I will re-post it, I have confermation that Palpatine IS Anakin's father.

20. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Did anyone read Traitor yet. That might have the answer to the question about the weakness Yoda talked about in AOTC. I think that is the answer to the weakness. I will not say what it is though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.