main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Code 3 Collectibles Thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by starwarschick14, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Picked up the MF at Walmart, of all places this, evening. $249. Absolute beauty! Great, first Master Replicas, now Code3! I'm gonna die broke.

2. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    Welcome to the club. I currently own the Slave 1 and should be getting my AT-ST here next week. I plan on picking up the Falcon and X-Wing in the coming months after I get my Master Replicas Shock Trooper Helmet and Stormtrooper blaster. :)
    I know how you feel about dying broke. ;)

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I own/pr-ordered , The 3-D ESB mini poster stile (B) wile at C III & missed out on the CIII exclusive mini Stile (A) ,but as chances find me I got a email from Code 3, 2 weeks later saying since I was a collector member ( because I pr-ordered the stile (B) poster at CIII) I was able to get on line at 12:01 Indiana time and buy a CIII exclusive mini ESB poster.I was at work ,but my wife got on the PC and managed to snag one before they sold out.Anyway,I think they are very cool stuff,but yes ..they are very pricey.

4. HerrKutt

HerrKutt Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Wow, I didn't know Code 3 was still banging out subjects. I kind of turned a blind eye to them after the debacle that was the Falcon. They purported it to be highly accurate when in fact it was just mastered off of the Ertl model kit, high side walls, poor hull curvature and all. I honestly don't believe these are worth the money, especially when FineMolds stands to release the uber-accurate Falcon model for two-thirds the price. It looks like their quality has improved though with the later products...

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Bumping up for new comments..

6. SithAboveAll

SithAboveAll Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2005
    i didnt know if you ordered from their site they could bill it in 5 payments. i'd be a lot more tempted to get one that way instead of dishing out $300 at once. and te only one they dont have in stock is the x-wing.

though it would probably be cheaper going elsewhere....but i'm lazy

7. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I was amazed to see that the ROTS 3D sculpted poster that was a Best Buy exclusive is now going to be available through the Code 3 online store, I thought that it was very popular.

I wonder if/when they will announce any new sculpted posters from SW. I would really love to have the full set of saga sculpted posters, so they need to make TPM and AOTC sculpted posters.

I also want to see more of the mini-sculpted posters, for $25 they are incredible!

8. Mustang97mb

Mustang97mb Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    I got the Star Wars style D movie sculpt last week for 19 bucks off of ebay. Its really awsome!

9. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I liked the prototype that Code 3 displayed at Celebration 3, but the release version of the Style D just didn't grab me the same way as the prototype, so that is the only full-sized sculpted poster that I don't own.

10. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Only Code 3 I have is the ROTS poster, and it's really great. The detail is excllent! I wish Code 3 did some Batman Begins sculpted posters!

11. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    A heads up for those in UK but I guess anywhere else too, R2DToys are selling the Gunship for a mere £69 ($125). An amazing price that I would jump at if I had the room :(

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Tempting, but I really don't have the room and I am saving my money for Fetts..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.