Official Collecting Thread

Discussion in 'Quad Cities' started by UluUlix, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since there has been several posts about anything collectible-I thought we could keep it organized with an Official Collecting Thread. So if you find something cool or on sale-post here. Unless it would be costume related. Although I'm torn-is a sale on Master Replicas sabers a collection thingy or costuming thingy-or is it both? I just thought this would be easy-then I realized I'm dealing with Star Wars fans-EVERYTHING IS COLLECTIBLE!!!

Anyway-it is The Official Collecting Thread
  2. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Is anyone collecting the New Saga Collection? Just wondering, I plan to buy figures that I dont have-I have enough snowtroopers, but General Veers and Major Derlin-awesome.
  3. Super_J Jedi Knight

star 1
    I collect things willy nilly, if I like something I will pick it up. I dont really buy anything new. I like to find things at garage sales or flea markets.
  4. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    IT IS HERE! The Ultimate Lightsaber from Master Replicas-The Phantom Saber= Qui Gon Jinn's Saber!!!!

There are two versions-the LE and the new CE(Collector's Edition) for those on a budget.
  5. toymastermatt Jedi Padawan

I will be collecting all of the figures released this year. Let's try and help each other out when possible. I would be more than willing to pick up figures that fanforce members are looking for. All I ask in return is to be reimbursed in a timely manner. If there is anything from previous year that anyone is looking for let me know. I might be able to help. Thanks, Matt
  6. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    According to Yodasnew.com and Razor's Edge Collectibles the CE Version of Qui Gon's Saber will run you about 160.00. Not bad for a decent prop!
  7. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looking for that perfect gift to give to someone you care about?

How about the perfect bottle of wine from Skywalker Ranch.

https://secure13.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=niebaum&BusType=BtoC&Count1=490978419&Count2=408118844
  8. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Toy Fair 2006 in New York City-SirStevesguide.com has pictures!! As does Hasbro!
  9. dewbackwing1138 Jedi Padawan

Anyone getting the new Maul FX saber?
  10. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    Depends ... are the blades detachable? I've read both yes and no. I don't have the space to display an 8-foot saber.
  11. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    It might be neat-not really certain. I am still waitng on my favorite new prop-the helmet of the 501st.
  12. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Our affiliate Sponsor-Entertainment Earth has an exclusive Gentle Giant mini bust of the Darl Lord of the Sith sans helmet-yes a scorched Anakin! This baby is awesome and limited to 5000 pieces-I'm trying to order one ASAP through our partner link on the QCRS website.

Also if people are interested in breaking cases of figures or stuff from EE, let me know. I might be interested in breaking cases.

EE, Sideshow, Amazon, and QCRS-this is the start of a beautiful friendship!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.