main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Official *Commonwealth Cantina* Bounty List (Toy Sightings)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Welcome to the official "Commonwealth Cantina Bounty List (Toy Sightings)" discussion. The purpose for this thread is for fellow fans within the "cantina" to aid in each other to obtain their desired possessions. In other words, if you're looking for a particular figure that you can't seem to find anywhere else, post it here! You can also inform everyone if you have found some items that you believe some would be interested in, such as if you're local store has a few SW Saga Scorch figures in stock.

To make this as clear and simple, please follow these few steps when putting up a bounty:

- List which item(s) you're currently searching for, and wish to obtain.
    - The quantity that you want to purchase, for each item.
    - Additional (if any) details about the item(s) you want, such as a specific edition, color scheme, and etc.

Let's not forget, for those who post a toy sighting, please inform everyone of the following:

- The exact name of the store.
    - The location (list the web address if it's an online store).
    - Date of sighting.

The reasoning for this is, if a person lives within or near the same area, he/she may want to pick it up themselves. To help protect the privacy of others, do NOT post your address on the forum. If someone is willing to send you a figure that you wanted, private message your address to them. Unless the two parties agree otherwise, the BUYER will be responsible for any shipping & handling fees. Let's be fair and honest to each other, don't cheat by lieing about the total price of the product(s). If the total was $21.35 (including sales tax), do not say it was $24.35. We're all fans of Star Wars, and that love for such a great masterpiece shouldn't make us into greedy profit makers.

Let the bounty hunting begin!

2. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    I was in Walmart on Hull Street in Midlothian 2 days ago, they had many of the new Star Wars Unleashed figures, which are Chewbacca, the Shock Trooper, and Han Solo in Stormtrooper armor. I have to say I did not like the sculpt of the Shock Trooper's helmet so I didn't get it although I am a big trooper fan.

The Target near 288 in the Commonwealth 20 center on Hull Street also had many of the Battle in the Senate Battle Packs (love the 2 Shock Troopers in this), and 4 of the General Grievous blasters (not the silly string one).

3. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Today (6/6/06) I stopped by the Supercenter Wal-Mart in South Hill, VA off of Highway 58 (315 Furr St
    South Hill, VA 23970 on Mapquest). To my suprise, I found one SW Saga Sandtrooper #037, which I immediately purchased. Some other figures of interest that were in stock:

- #022 SW Saga Firespeeder Pilot, quantity: 1
    - #026 SW Saga Clone Trooper (aka, orange), quantity: 1
    - #027 SW Saga Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi, quantity: 3-4
    - #031 SW Saga Momaw Nadon, quantity: 1
    - #034 SW Saga Garindan, quantity: 1
    - #035 SW Saga Han Solo, quantity: 1

There were some other figures of lesser demand, but I can't recall the amount of each one they had on the shelves. There wasn't really much of anything else worth mentioning, a bunch of Titanium ships (small and large scales), bunch of Titanium Boba Fetts and Darth Vaders, and etc.

4. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    "Underpaid Soldier's Bounty List" as of 6/7/06

- #006 SW Saga Boba Fett. Willing to purchase: x2
    - #014 SW Saga Power Droid. Willing to purchase: x1
    - #021 SW Saga Commando Scorch. Willing to purchase: x2
    - #042 SW Saga C-3PO. Willing to purchase: x1
    - VINTAGE SW Saga Biker Scout. Willing to purchase: x2

If you find ALL of these at one trip to your local store, don't purchase them all. I can only buy so many at a time. [face_laugh]

5. DERTHH_MAWLZ

Aug 5, 2005
    I've been seeing a few power droids here and there, next time I am out I will pick one up if I see it. If you get one before then I can always use it.

What I really want to get:
    - #006 SW Saga Boba Fett. Willing to purchase: x1

6. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Awesome, keep me posted. If I find two Commando Scorchs, or two Fetts (that'll be a miracle where I live), I'll send you one of each. So we'll both be happy. [face_laugh]

7. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I work up here near TRU, target and the mall. I will check at lunch because I know I purchased Scorch a couple weeks ago...Surprised he is so hard to find--he was everywhere when I got him.

8. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Holy crap! :eek:

You. Are. Blessed.

9. DERTHH_MAWLZ

Aug 5, 2005
    Yeah I've been looking everywhere for a scorch, I'd buy 16 of them if I could find them!

Another good item is "87116 Toys ?R? Us Exclusive Hunt For Grievous Battle Pack" which has great looking troopers from the Clone Wars DVD. I would take one of those if you can find it.

I might hit the target and walmart on Hull Street today for lunch.

10. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Just incase any of you weren't aware, there is currently two StarWarsShop.com exclusive figures:

- "Shadow Stormtrooper" (with exclusive collector star case) = $14.99 Limited 5 per customer. Click here to order.

- "Kir Kanos & Mystery Figure Expanded Universe 2-pack" (includes a Dark Horse comic) = $19.99 Click here to order.

This is a new Expanded Universe figure line that they're releasing over StarWarsShop.com. The Shadow Stormtrooper is the 1st in the series, with Kir Kanos and the "Mystery Figure" being 2nd and 3rd. For an exclusive, the Kir Kanos & mystery figure 2-pack (with comic) is a steal for it's price!

11. DERTHH_MAWLZ

Aug 5, 2005
    Interesting, Kir Kanos is a Crimson Guard, I had just discovered them the other day while researching Royal Guard costumes and thought that would be an awesome costume.

Awesome trooper, it just kills me to spend $14.99 on an action figure :_|

12. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Not including the shipping & handling. :_|

13. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    I checked TRU, Target, and KB...Nothing interesting (Just the same ol' stuff).

14. DERTHH_MAWLZ

Aug 5, 2005
    Underpaid Soldier, I got you the following today:

1 - Vintage Saga Collection Biker Scout ($10.46)from Walmart (these are getting to be real hard to find)
    1 - Power Droid Saga014 ($7.34) from Kmart
    Total is $17.80

The Target on Hull Street in Midlothian still has alot of the Skirmish in the Senate Battle Packs also.

15. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003

Thanks dude!

I sent you a PM.

16. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    UPDATED: "Underpaid Soldier's Bounty List" as of 6/7/06 (PM)

- #006 SW Saga Boba Fett. Willing to purchase: x2
    - #042 SW Saga C-3PO. Willing to purchase: x1
    - VINTAGE SW Saga Biker Scout. Willing to purchase: x1

17. ibrahim

ibrahim Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Great thread idea!!!! I will keep my eyes peeled for you!

18. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Don't forget about MAWLZ, he also has a list of his own (scroll up to see). :D

19. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Stopped by the Supercenter Wal-Mart in South Hill, Va after work today (6/8/06) and this is what they had in stock for the 3 1/4" figures:

- Saga #003 Bib Fortuna, quantity = 1
    - Saga #008 Major Bren Derlin, quantity = 3
    - Saga #012 General Rieekan, quantity = 1
    - Saga #013 Darth Vader (Hoth), quantity = 5
    - Saga #018 Poggle the Lesser, quantity = 1
    - Saga #022 Firespeeder Pilot, quantity = 1
    - Saga #023 Lushros Dofine, quantity = 5
    - Saga #026 Clone Trooper (Utapau/orange), quantity = 2
    - Saga #027 Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi, quantity = 5
    - Saga #028 Obi-Wan Kenobi, quantity = 1
    - Saga #029 Foul Moudama, quantity = 6
    - Saga #030 General Grievous, quantity = 3
    - Saga #031 Momaw Nadon, quantity = 3
    - Saga #032 R5-D4, quantity = 2
    - Saga #033 Hem Dazon, quantity = 1
    - Saga #034 Garindan, quantity = 2
    - Saga #035 Han Solo, quantity = 2
    - Saga #036 Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), quantity = 1
    - Saga #038 Darth Vader (Bespin Confession), quantity = 2
    - SW Saga Ep3 H&V "Yoda", quantity = 1

I grabbed two Saga Sandtroopers for myself, hopefully they'll stock more soon! Here's a few other items that I thought might be of some interest:

UNLEASHED Battle Packs
    - Utapau Commanders, quantity = 1
    - Utapaun Warriors, quantity = 3
    - Kashyyyk & Felucia Heroes, quantity = 1

Titanium Series ULTRA
    - ARC-170 Fighter, quantity = 1
    - Droid Tri-Fighter, quantity = 2
    - Slave 1, quantity = 2
    - Snowspeeder, quantity = 1

There was also a bunch of regular Titanium Series vehicles, the Titanium Fetts and Vaders, SW Transformers, and etc. Nothing else worth mentioning.

20. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Looking for :

12" Luminara (If they make one,)Barris and Shaak-Ti. I think that they are 12" I have a thing for female jedi.

The new r2-d2 mr potato head. I think it came out already.

And the new Millenium Falcon transformer that turns into Han and Chewy. Not sure if that is out yet.

I am trying to find them in stores. To me buying them online takes the fun out of it.

21. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Barris is readily available at the TRU on Midlothian. I see her every time and contemplate buying her---but I never do. They had 5 or so when I was there earlier this week. I have not seen a Luminara 12". They may have Shaak Ti, I know I have seen her somewhere recently...

One thing I am looking for is the Unleashed Shock Trooper...If anyone could direct me to a suitable location that is stocking them--other than Commwealth Walmart who only has chewie and han :(

22. DERTHH_MAWLZ

Aug 5, 2005
    The Commonwealth Walmart on Hull Street might still has some Unleashed Shock Troopers, the ones on the end of the aisle were gone, but there is another box on the bottom shelf of the aisle behind where the regular SW figures are. There were still 4 or 5 troopers in that box on Wednesday, and it is a little out of the way from the other SW figures so people don't notice.

Here is something I will have to get when it comes out this fall:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Mace_Windus_Squadron_Revealed_98841.asp

23. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Darn it! I hate it when they come out with stuff like this, It always cost me money.

24. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    I saw that the other day, freakin awesome. PURPLE CLONE TROOPERS!!! I can't wait to buy 10 sets so I can setup an army.

25. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    I saw the Shaak-Ti when I was in Disneyback in april...should have bought her then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.