main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Official *Commonwealth Cantina* Bounty List (Toy Sightings)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    Im watching it now, Im sure it will jump as it gets closer to the end though...

2. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    I finally broke down and got a Scorch from Ebay for 13.00 shipped. Now that I overspent on one, I am sure we will see a ton of them in the stores.

3. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Underpaid, I still have those 2 figures for you. Not sure if you were planning to come to James' tonite, or if you want to wait until next month.

4. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    FYI, TRU.com seems to have the Hunt for General Greivous Battle pack in stock, these have been hard to find in the actual stores and its a TRU exclusive.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2298497&cp=2274249

5. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    And for you Death Star Gunners out there, there is a new DSG figure out, I haven't actually seen one in the stores yet though.

6. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Just got my Scorch in from eBay today, he is a great looking figure. If anyone sees one on the shelf for regular price I'll take a few more.

7. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    My friend Matt in Colorado saw 3 at his local target. He picked one up. I bought mine from eBay months ago. Did you see on shop.starwars.com there is a box set of all 4 of the republic commandos coming out that is only about $30 - cool.

8. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    I hadn't seen that set, very cool. Anyone seen the Death Star Gunner anywhere?

9. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    They had one at the Midlothian TRU. The boy wanted somthing else at the time but there was one or two there.

10. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    I have seen the DSG at the Target at Midtown on Libbie and Broad. But I only saw one. I my self am still looking for a Scorch as well as a Vaders Elite (blue&white) from the newest figure collection. If anyone knows where I can get one, please email me.
    jsweb3@comcast.net

Joel

11. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Unleashed packs of Hoth Snowtroopers and rebel soldiers at the Super Wally World in Midlothian. Looks like they were doing inventory to do a restock soon.

12. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    ooh ooh! I want the Snowtroopers!!

13. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    I will get them tonight for ya bud.

14. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    Awesome, thanks James!! (I got a Snowtrooper costume now too - I need some mannequins.)

15. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    When did you get a snowtrooper?? I want one!

There was a good tutorial I saw on making home made mannequins. One thing about regular ones is that they usually have a brace coming out of the leg or foot, preventing the use of the boots on them. This tutorial showed how to have someone wrap duct tape around you and cut it off and stuff it with filling over a pvc skeleton to make a mannequin of your exact dimensions. Much more cost effective also.

16. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Snowtroopers are in the bag. Went ahead and got the rebels as well if anyone is interested.

17. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    Thanks James! I'll take the rebels as well, I got the snowspeeder which is really nice scale wise but a bit too big for my miniatures AT-AT :(

My Snowtrooper, it needs some attention but for a complete it was a very good deal. I pick it up at DragonCon and it will probably need some adjustment before I can really troop in it. Allen wants to do General Veers so we'll need some more Snowtroopers to pull that off. :)

18. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    My want list:

New Galactic Heroes Wave, especially the Sandtrooper and Obi-Wan.

19. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    That snowtrooper costume is sweet, I need one. I was thinking of a Veers also at some point, but I woudl have to shave the goatee so I will let Allen have all the glory of destroying the shield generators.

20. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    They are yours dude!

The snowtrooper would be another one of those that I would love to do but I fear that I would look more like an evil Stay Puft Man.

21. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    The target on Hull Street by Commonwealth 20 has the new Target Exclusive Boba Fett Unleashed figure and the General Grievous Unleashed figure. Same figures as the regular series, but a huge new round case.

If anyone sees Death Star Gunners or ShockTrooper, please pick up one or two for me.

22. shabad

Aug 18, 2006
    If I see them at DragonCon do you have a "I'm not paying that!!" budget?

23. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    The Target over at Libbie and Broad also has the new Unleashed Boba Fett and Grevious. I was there yesterday and there were about 2-3 of each.

24. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Yeah, I am currently in store value only mode. I am sure I will find one for regular price. Of course, if I pay double for it, that will only ensure that the next week hasbro will flood the stores with them....

25. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    In that case hurry up and get a few more things so I can get a good deal on stuff for the boy.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.