main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Official *Commonwealth Cantina* Bounty List (Toy Sightings)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Hey guys, I apologize for my long absense.

Hey Derth_Maulz, I'm still interested in picking those two figures up. Unfortunately, I've been pretty tied up lately, so shipping would have to be the method. Do you take personal checks?

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Midlothian TRU has some neat stuff. There is a new Tie-Fighter with figure that is just awesome.

The unleashed Hoth snowspeeder with Luke and the rebel troops with the big cannons were in stock

It seems that they got some more figures in.

There is one AT-AT with a driver and a scout included. The boy just drooled over that puppy, He neeeedded it;)

I think I am going to go ahead and get a clone blaster and start modding it. I have been itchin to throw a blue Luxeon in one:D

If anyone is in to the Attacktix game they got some new stuff for that as well. I almost feel bad that we had the boy last night, coulda done some christmas shooping.

edit- If anyone wants something but is not able to make it just let me know and I will pick it up for you and we can square up later.

3. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    I was in midlothian TRU tonight, that TIE fighter with TIE pilot is awesome, but I think it is overpriced at $45.00. So is the Endor AT-AT which is there, which would be a great piece, but not for $99.00!

I did get my fill of Shock Troopers, so I no longer need those. I finally picked up a Death Star Gunner also! Gonna have to keep him in the package until I can get at least 1 more to open up. They look awesome. If anyone sees one I will still take one or two of the DS Gunners.

TRU also had Chief Chirpa (the ewok), a new Hoth Rebel Soldier, C3PO in endor throne, and a new Emperor with lightning on his hands, and several Clone Wars Republic Gunships (of course, since I bought three of them when they first came out thinking they were going to be hard to find lol).

The Target on Midlothian Tpke has the Target Exclusive Titanium Darth Vader. Nice figure.

4. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    For those interested, I have seen the Star Wars Battle Packs - Assault on Hoth listed on eBay. I have not seen these in the stores. It looks like a fun set for those who love snowtroopers and imperial probe droids.

5. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Super Wal-Mart in Midlothian (the real Midlothian;) ) has a fresh new batch of goodies and they have Shocktroopers and 501st Troopers out the wahzoo.

I am heading over there later today if anyone wants something let me know. They have more stuff now then I think they ever have had. Looks good for going into the Holliday shopping time. :D

6. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    I saw them too, tons of the latest batch, including death star troopers and shocktroopers. Still lots of them there, check the middle aisle, the end cap in the toy aisle, and the top shelf above in the aisle where the SW figures are where there was some extra stock.

7. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    The TRU at Regency has the tins # 1,2,3 as well as a ton of the Scorch figs and the shock Troopers. I am still hunting for the 501st fig if someone has seen that one close to the West End.

8. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    I'm heading to pittsburgh tommorow. There is a shop there that has a bunch of cool older and newer figures. Some are in the packages and some are not. If anyone is looking for something let me know. Call my cell if you want something. They also have some ships and things. The prices seem reasonable. Joe and Eddie should have my number if you dont'

9. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Have a safe trip! I was just in the Midlo Walmart on Hull St. at lunch time, no Scorches yet, but still plenty of Shocktroopers and a few gunners left. They also have the new Hasbro lightsabers that are spring activated with sound and light. I picked up the Obi one, they also had Vaders and Lukes. The blade goes all the way in the hilt and pops out at the touch of a button. We have bets on who is losing an eye first. They are cool, but the hilts are WAY oversized to the point they look silly, but the kids love it. 20 bux.

10. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Have a good trip. Man, you are like the jet setter huh?:D

Sound huh? Is it the same old hasbro with the flash on clash or is it something new?

11. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Same old flash on clash. I have to match it against the other Obi one we have, on first blush this one sounds gratingly annoying and hums too often.

12. Shivann_D

Aug 28, 2006
    I was at the Target at Libbie and Broad and they had about 8 of the Exclusive Rogue 2 snowspeeders there with the 3 1/2 ZEV SENESCA. And I finally found a 501st at the same Target....Hallelujah!!

13. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    I saw the Rogue 2 snowspeeders at target on hull st also today, they look great. They are target exclusives, I think they are $30 or $35. The also have quite a few of the new Plo Koons Jedi Starfighter, $19.99 I think it was.

They also have the Target Exclusive Vader Titanium figure (with the red glow) on clearance for $8, down from $15.

14. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Tony got me the Galactic Heroes Sandtrooper and Obi-Wan!! Thanks Tony, I can cross that off my want list!

15. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    I hear the Mace Windu Battle Pack with the new clone troopers is out in Targets (exclusive), I haven't seen one yet. Has anyone seen them?

16. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    If anyone sees a Target Exclusive Mace Windu Battle Pack with the new clone troopers please grab one for me! Still cannot find one.

Thanks!

17. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    If anyone can find a Star Wars Battle Packs Unleashed "Wampa Assault" anywhere, please post where it was here or pick it up and I will reimburse you. We have new potential members (married couple)looking for one, it would be a good welcoming gift to show them what we are all about.

18. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    I'll be looking boss!

19. Shivann_D

Aug 28, 2006
    I saw some at the Target at Willow Lawn On Fri as well as the TRU at Regency. If I see antother one I will let you know or pick it up.

20. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    I have in hand a Shock Trooper, At-At driver, Death Star Gunner, and the Order 66 Unleashed Shock Trooper Battalion.

Anyone who would like any or all of the items just let me know. I just have to make sure the boy doesn't see the unleashed pack he would flip. ;)

edit-I could use a Commander Cody for the boy's Christmas or Birthday if anyone sees one. Also, is anyone still looking for the 501st Legion Trooper?

21. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Ohh a Commander Cody is a prize, but I happen to have one I could be persuaded to part with! Maybe for that double bladed MHS saber? Haha.. I wish! How about we trade Cody for a Shock Trooper? I can never have too many Shock Troopers. I can bring him tonight.

If anyone sees the Mace Windu Battle Pack where he is with his Clone Battalion, please grab one for me, I haven't seen them and I won't mind multiple sets.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Target_Exclusive_Mace_Windus_Attack_Battalion_Hits_Today_101455.asp

22. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Good deal.

Have they done Gree yet?

23. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Yeah, I havent seen Gree in a long time though.

24. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Ah I've finally found my Mace Battle Pack! James and I (separately) stopped in Target on the way back from the Fanforce meeting and we found them! James called my cell to tell me, not knowing I was 2 aisles away lol.

25. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    :oops: That was a fun time though.

Ok, so I am good to go on Cody. (Thanks again Joe) Since I have been out of it I need to go to the Hasbro site but I am going to say that pretty much if it is a Clone Trooper, The boy want's it. He has decided that he needs to have some on his trophy shelf that he just plays with every now and then.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.