*OFFICIAL* Crown Theatres XI Annapolis - Midnight Screening

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Mogook, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmm, I get home from work around 6:30 and then I need to eat and get in costume. Do you think I will be able to get decent seats for 2 people if I get there at 9 PM or is that just plain foolish? :)

I wish I could hang out all day! Unfortunately, I just started a new job so it would be bad to miss in the first week! Heeeheee - I did consider it though! ;)

ecila

2. oysteinsevag Jedi Padawan

Only 25 Hours and 20 min now. I am getting Very excited. I will see you all tommorrow evening sometime. Here is my cell and a Pic. So you can recognize me, because i am coming in late feel free to call if you need anything urgently. As it is i am bringing some snacks for the long wait. When i am nervious I bake and clean like a fiend, and because of this Banquet tommorrow i have been baking and cleaning all week.

So i have some Puff Pastry, and a few other treats. I will see you all tommorrow,

~Robyn

(240) 355-1129
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v390/oysteinsevag/irelandpicturesmomscamera024.jpg
  3. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'll be with a group that'll be doing an rpg at some point, so feel free to drop by and visit if you notice us. My name's Jon, I'll be in sandals with a large bandage over my left large toe :p
  4. ecila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey guys,

My 'real' name is Alice, and I will be in the EPS II blue velvet robe and nightgown Padme wore on Naboo.

Feel free to come say hi to me too!

:)

alice
  5. Takalis Jedi Padawan

that was one awsome movie and and awesome time!

(has no life and work late tomorrow)>.<

cant wait to see it again!
  6. oysteinsevag Jedi Padawan

Me TOOO Takalis, I THOUGHT IT WAS EXCELLENT.

I plan to go again this weekend. This is one of the BEST movies i have seen in a long time. The emotional connection to Annakin and Obi-Wan was so much greater with this episode.

And i love the play on Love and Hate over the Fear, Anger, Hate angle. It deals more with the emotions of humanity, and ultametly i thought this was a better piece of lyrical philosophy than ANY of the previous Star Wars. The Question of Evil that was posed with the first trio of films, was answered in a way that surpassed my thinking of what this Saga would do.

I am truly amazed, and i MUST go again.

~R
  7. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
    I saw the movie in Salisbury tonight but obviously I'll see it again and want to do so in DLP, so I'll go to Annapolis.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in coordinating on a date/time for another viewing there (if practical) so I could meet some of the MDFF again.
  8. ecila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow - I loved the movie! Poor, poor Padme! Poor little Padawans! The midnight premier was a lot of fun too, good boisterous crowd.

It was great to meet you and your buddy Takalis!

Later I will post pictures from the premier of other people who dressed up for the midnight shows.

:)
    ecila

9. ecila Jedi Knight

star 2
    Here are my pics from the premier (and that is Takalis' shirt close up).

Click!
  10. Skywalker1243 Jedi Padawan

Thank you Ecila. I saved the pic of my fionse and I. I hope you don't mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.