*Official* Customs Thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by jango_joe, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. jango_joe Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I thought that it would be a good idea to put all of our custom pics and ideas into one thread. That way we can see them all in one spot and do not have to go " thread hopping"

~ I got mod premission to make this Official :)

I will start this shing ding off.

My Arc CLone

Arc clone

head

back

this should be a place where we can help each other out if needed, please no bashing. :) have an awesome day.

~jango_joe

edit by CrazyMike
    I corrected your spelling JJ :)
  2. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
  3. jango_joe Jedi Master

star 4
    dex 1
    dex 2

hey guys this is my latest custom, i got to thinking what if dex was a jedi.........
  4. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    jango_joe, that's amazing!!! So cool!!!
  5. OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    jedi dex! good idea! :)
  6. FarmboyKatarn Jedi Knight

star 2
    Finally, a thread for customs/customizers! I tried starting one in Fan Art, and didnt get a single response. Check out my figures at
    www.thecustomalliance.com/hollis
    (These are only a small part of my customs, since Dan hasnt updated in a while-- I've made about 25 or so)
  7. jango_joe Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, im dusting off this tread, :p and puting up my brand spankin new custom, its anakin. it took me forever to find a spare anakin laying around in the store, follow the link to see, :) thanks

joes best ever
  8. OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    that is a awsome anakin! good gob! :) :D
  9. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wow... that is a better Anakin than the ones sold in the stores... seriously.. I have not liked the Saga Anakin figures very much.
  10. Devilanse Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just recently got an itch to put together a custom figure. I wanted to make an original Jedi character 12" figure.

I have a 12" Qui-Gon that came with the desert poncho.

That figure was really lame...so I put the poncho on my regular Qui-Gon 12"

I took the Jedi uniform off of that figure. A couple of days ago I bought a clearanced 12" Matrix Trinity figure.

I put the Jedi uniform on her. Presto...my own non-existant Jedi figure. Now I just need a name for her....any suggestions?

I will see if I can get my hands on a digital camera and get a pic of her.
  11. Devilanse Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Found a Jedi name generator...

My custom Trinity Jedi figure's name is....

Radje Raneb

Cool.
  12. NotClownJ0KER Force Ghost

star 2
    Please allow me to toss a couple of mine into the mix...

[image=http://artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/robp/Comparison.jpg]

[image=http://artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/robp/PigPilot.jpg]

[image=http://artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/robp/J0K3R.jpg]

[image=http://artoosnews.com/artooscustoms/334/customizer/robp/AnakinTroops.jpg]
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost

star 6
    Those are all awesome guys!

I need to work on an outfit for her, but I take sad, balding 12" 1978 Leia's and reroot them w/ long, crimped hair so she looks like she did on Endor.

Whenever I get around to making her dress, I'll photo her and post a link :)
  14. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    Ok, this is my first "custom".... Its actually entirely hand built.... I might try my hand at customizing her from a Playskool figure...

I hope that my next custom will be better once I get a real good brush and make the separate body parts separately.....

This is my attempt at making a Playskool version of Jedi Master Shaak Ti.

[image=http://www.donner.net:1138/data/jedimelis/jedimelis-shakti.jpg]
  15. jango_joe Jedi Master

star 4
    :) thats Great ! i never thought of doing a play school custom. :p looks nice.

the rest are great too. :)

Happy customizing
  16. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks Jango Joe..... its probably the place to start... that is ... with Playskool... Plus there are no female characters.. whats that all about?

Thanks for this cool thread.. I am too intimidated to post on Rebel Scum.
  17. jango_joe Jedi Master

star 4
    Post there :) there all really nice and helpfull. plus its very original :) :) :)

post there.
  18. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    Thanks for the encouragement.... I will eventually post it there... after I have a couple more figures under my belt.
  19. yodashizzzle Jedi Master

star 4
    just wanted to say that i see some really cool stuff in here. good work, people!!! don't be intimidated, jedimelis . that's a way cool custom. the only way to get over your fear of posting your stuff is to post your stuff. it's good stuff. so do it.
  20. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    Ok, ok. I posted my Shaak Ti over at Rebel Scum. I have more that I am working on ... I'll post them here once they have been completed. OOOh. I have a great idea.... It might take me a couple of days..... I'll be back.
  21. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    I like the paint job. I have always thought that the Greedo paint color looks kinda fake and plastic, so you gave it more of a realistic color variance.
  23. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's teh only part I dared to paint. I'm not very good with paint, especially in large quantities i.e. tunics, but i'm going to give it a bash when I get some brown paint.
  24. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I'm really getting into this customising thing.

Here is my second custom, Mace Windu from the novel 'Shatterpoint'

My camera has been playing up on me tonight, so I'll try get some better pics tomorrow :)

Oh, and also, the link above for the Rodian Jedi, please ignore it, for you won't find him there anymore, he is now with Mace at the Brand-Spanking new 'Customs' page.

My Customs

25. RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I've started customizing my Boba Fett that came in the Fett vs. IG-88 2 pack from the old Shadows of the Empire line. First of all, the antenna is way too short and dinky, so I lopped it off. I then carefully sliced the antenna off the Jango Fett helmet that came in that Target exclusive Geonosian arena accesory set. I glued it on boba's helmet, and la la, it looks great. Next, I took off that lame plastic Wookiee scalp/cape shoulder thing and made new Wookie scalps outta thread and glued em on his shoulder. It looks pretty good, I might wanna redo it tho. Im still looking for just the right fabric to make a cape out of. I'll see if I can get a pic up...
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.