Niagara, ON ***Official Date And Time Schedule For The YJN/Toronto Street Hockey And Playdium***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Launch Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, a few people will probably be quite happy about this, but im not allowed to come.
  2. Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pretty sure I can go!!

Do we have a list of who all is going? And who is riding with whom?

Thanx guys!

Shaden

EDIT: Do we need blades(rollerblades) or are we not skating? I'm confuzzled...

EDIT 2: I'll play! Sorry forgot to say that... But be forewarned... I get quite aggressive... but before that I really suck... I have to get into the game first.... Last time I played Hockey I bummed up my knee.... Can still feel the pain from hitting the floor.... OWIE!!
  3. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    Rollerblades are optional - and usability really comes down to how snow covered the lot is.

Though, I think a handicap may be in order for those not using blades. Maybe a couple free shots at the goal for each player on the opposing team that's on skates - what do you think?
  4. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey! I am officially allowed to go!!!! I was talking to my dad this morning, and I told him that Jason Norton was gonna give me a ride home (and there, if I needed it) and my dad just said, "since you can get a ride you can go"!!!! I'm so happy!
  5. dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh, heh, heh.....this is gonna be so fun!!!!
    Just wait 'til you see the trophy for the winners....AND for the losers!!!!!.......and who will end up in the specially created penalty box????? ;)
  6. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Have fun without me!

And be sure to post, and tell how it went.
  7. Launch Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, come on John, you and me will have just as much fun...um.....well have...no..... well, we may have some fun...lol...what am i talking about, of course we'll have fun... as long as you don't ditch me for work, lol ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.