main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON ***Official Date And Time Schedule For The YJN/Toronto Street Hockey And Playdium***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Well, a few people will probably be quite happy about this, but im not allowed to come.

2. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I'm pretty sure I can go!!

Do we have a list of who all is going? And who is riding with whom?

Thanx guys!

Shaden

EDIT: Do we need blades(rollerblades) or are we not skating? I'm confuzzled...

EDIT 2: I'll play! Sorry forgot to say that... But be forewarned... I get quite aggressive... but before that I really suck... I have to get into the game first.... Last time I played Hockey I bummed up my knee.... Can still feel the pain from hitting the floor.... OWIE!!

3. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Rollerblades are optional - and usability really comes down to how snow covered the lot is.

Though, I think a handicap may be in order for those not using blades. Maybe a couple free shots at the goal for each player on the opposing team that's on skates - what do you think?

4. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    Hey! I am officially allowed to go!!!! I was talking to my dad this morning, and I told him that Jason Norton was gonna give me a ride home (and there, if I needed it) and my dad just said, "since you can get a ride you can go"!!!! I'm so happy!

5. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Heh, heh, heh.....this is gonna be so fun!!!!
    Just wait 'til you see the trophy for the winners....AND for the losers!!!!!.......and who will end up in the specially created penalty box????? ;)

6. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Have fun without me!

And be sure to post, and tell how it went.

7. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Oh, come on John, you and me will have just as much fun...um.....well have...no..... well, we may have some fun...lol...what am i talking about, of course we'll have fun... as long as you don't ditch me for work, lol ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.