main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official DB Fan Force website

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Eldaelen

Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2003
    Depending on exactly when it is, possibly.
    My parents are coming down Saturday. I think Jayna was talking about maybe buying stuff Sat. and building Sun?

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah. I don't launch until noon, so we have 6pm planned to go buy stuff. If you can't come Saturday just tell either Jayna or myself what you need and I'm sure we can get you set up for Sunday. If I manage to make it your way Friday I'll take a look at your saber so I have a general idea of what you'll be needing. Did you base if off anything or is it 100% Lady_Eldaelen??

3. Lady_Eldaelen

Lady_Eldaelen Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2003
    I honestly haven't planned out exactly what the lightsaber will look like.

I will say that the new colors of the board look great!!

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Thanks! It was actually Jayna's suggestion, so if she isn't asleep, go give her a hug. And if she is, just hit her with a pillow [face_devil]

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, I decided to take a 5 minute study break and update the site. Which then turned into a 52 minute break. No wonder why I suck at math :p Anyway, I have the rules up for you all to see (they're downloadable in a .doc format) and I changed the pics page around and added some saber pics of myself, darthjje, and a couple that I've created in Lightwave and Photoshop. What's that? I think my Physics book is trying to teach me about the Second Law of Thermodynamics. I better go pay attention, there will be a test next week! If you don't hear from me, I may have died of paper cuts.

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Harveytrooper is now up on the website! Liana, I want to see some really good surfer pics! :) Also, check out the saber page to see what happens when a Beachtrooper stumbles across my Anakin saber :p

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, I've added pics for Kashyyyk and Commander_Farsight, as well as putting up my 'Stressed out study' pic in the members section. Enjoy! :)

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, another minor update today. I replaced my member pic. The new one is much less scary :p I also added a Jedi section on the pics page, so if you have pics of yourself in Jedi garb, please send 'em over! I hate being the only Jedi up there.

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I've updated the pics of Kashyyyk and Commander_Farsight. It's amazing what you can find on the web ;)

I do have to thank the Gamer's Guild for the pics though. I have a feeling I know who set the site up anyway ;)

10. Commander_Farsight

Commander_Farsight Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2003
  11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aw, but you look so cute! Like a little Gammorean :D Don't worry, I got the e-mail and as soon as I hop in the shower I will post a more... appropriate pic ;)

EDIT: Alright hombre, all updated :D

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aw man, you didn't like Commander Stimpy either?! Geez, work with me people! You get a smilie face, nough said :)

13. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    If you haven't had a chance to grab the Star Wars Weekends 501st parade video from the site I suggest you do it quickly. I'll be taking it down Wednesday evening.

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Just some minor updates:

I've posted the info for the October BBQ and I've updated some member pics. Now, where did I put that homework...

15. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    i need to get a pic of my self for u

16. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I just gave you a pic of yourself last night man!

-Jack

17. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I still say I should replace my pic with the pic that you took of the back of my head :D

18. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    i know, i want one i like

19. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I don't know if this was recently added or not, but the one thing that caught my eye was KARMA'S PICTURE!!!! EEEEE!!!!!!!

Karma! Where?!? When?!?!? How?!?!?

THAT'S SO COOL!!!

Ok- I need to breathe and calm down. I WANT A PICTURE WITH EWAN!!!!

20. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Heh. You need to check out www.ewanspotting.com.
    More specifically:
    http://www.ewanspotting.com/interactive/games.html

-Jack

21. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, that's where I got her pic from. I want to meet Ewan too!!! *looks at large Obi-Wan poster, swoon* :p

22. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I will reiterate for the umpteenth time- if ever you come across another one of those posters, TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!!!

As for Karma's story, I still don't think I am capable of expressing my excitement. I'll get back to you guys later when I calm down a bit more. :D

23. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    No way! If I find another one it's going up on the other side of my room :D Or maybe I'll just plaster it to the side of my truck and drive around Daytona watching the girls fall over :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.