main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Destiny's Way Thread (Traitor, Destiny's Way Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ron corless, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    At one point Kyp is referred to as the greatest living expert on the dark side of the force. For some reason poor, forgotten Lumiya came to mind ;;D

You mean other than, y'know... LUKE... who willingly went over to the Dark Side and came back whereas Kyp was, by Luke's admission, possessed by Exar Kun against his will?

I got mad at that.

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    The Duro's and Neimodan's are the same speices.

My heart was broken when I read that Vergere died! (Just finished the book about ten minutes ago) At first I was thinking that maybe she was getting set up to be on the new jedi council....Guess not

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >> The Duro's and Neimodan's are the same speices. <<

They are similar but are more along the lines of a sub-species.

Still, Vale was described as a Duro for most of the book and Yselia, so to switch to Neimoidian description is incorrect.

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Yeah, I would think that even Luke would know that Kyp was somewhat responsible for his fall and subsequent "possession" by Exar Kun. It sounded like Luke was trying to make excuses for Kyp! :p Never thought I'd see that. . . ;)

Jae Angel

5. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    At one point Kyp is referred to as the greatest living expert on the dark side of the force. For some reason poor, forgotten Lumiya came to mind ;;D

You mean other than, y'know... LUKE... who willingly went over to the Dark Side and came back whereas Kyp was, by Luke's admission, possessed by Exar Kun against his will?

I got mad at that.

Yeah, because Jaina isn't allowed to make a joke to Kyp, is she? She has to say shed prefer to hear it from uncle Luke, instead of the greatest living expert on the darkside EXCEPT FOR THE GREAT LUKE SKYWALKER, right?

It's like if I said someone was the funniest person ever, and then they stood up angirly and said "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT EDDIE IZZARD LIKE THAT!" :)

Come on, it was SPEECH, not FACT :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.