Official Discussion - Clone Wars: Chapter 20 ("The Jedi's Final Hour") [spoilers]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Grilled-Sarlacc, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vacantlook Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think that the third option was some white hairy thing with spider-like eyes.

I splunked around the official site's databank and came upon the one of which you speak, I think, named Foul Moudama:

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/foulmoudama/img/eu_bg.jpg]

If he's this frightening in animated form imagine how he will be in the film itself!

Sadly, I'm already anticipating a multitude saying post Episode III that Grievous is so much cooler in Clone Wars than in EpIII.
  2. Jedi_Emulator Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    On the note of the Jedi purge, GG along with Asajj and Durge will get rid of a ton of Jedi in the Clone Wars. Then when the Clone Wars end Ani will become Vader, Grevious will die, and Vader will hunt down the Jedi. The Jedi purge will have been made a bit esier thanks to your local General. :)
  4. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    Pablo confirmed that there will be closure to the events of Chapter 20's cliffhanger, they just haven't yet determined where these events will be told.
  5. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.