Official Discussion - Clone Wars: Chapter 6 (Bounty Hunter Gladiators) [spoilers]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Dark Lady Mara, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Clone Wars: Chapter 6 (Bounty Hunter Gladiators)

This episode is the sixth chapter for the "Clone Wars -- The Epic Micro Series" and will air 14-Nov-2003 at 8 pm EST, and be available on cartoonnetwork's site (US visitors only) & hyperspace shortly after, and there's a mirror for the US-only streaming version here on the official site.

Plot Summary: Count Dooku seeks a new ally with the power to defeat the Jedi. On the planet Rattatak, he encounters a mysterious fighter who dominates every opponent in the combat ring.
    />
    Please don't post in this thread until the episode airs. Then you may have at it. :)

I copied this nearly word-for-word from the other threads the mods have been starting. ;)
    />/>
  2. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    That was wicked cool. Loved how there was a Wampa in there >::)

Also like how Ventress has her pre-Dooku-influence lightsabers. Can't wait for the Ventress/Dooku battle on Monday!

Also glad that there was nothing in the episode that prevents this chapter from being set 3 to 4 months earlier than the rest of the series.
  3. SithLord34 Jedi Padawan

Awesome.....amazing....I can't wait to get her figure.....she kicks butt!
  4. DarthPalpidious Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm forced to watch tonights on HS, so was it good?
  5. jediknight_2033 Jedi Master

star 4
  6. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok now I dont like Asajj.

After she spoke and after she said she was a sith.
  7. SithLord34 Jedi Padawan

She did kinda sound like Yoda....."I sense the Dark Side in me..."
  8. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Does anyone have a link to where I can find more information on this Ventress person?
  9. DarthWufei Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, she's awesome. Very quick a fast. Can't wait for the Anakin vs. Asaji duel. I don't even see how Dooku can top her.

Plus she has a creepy voice. I love it. GO FEMALE SITH.
  10. dark_jedi666 Force Ghost

star 4
    I liked it..but I didnt like how Asajj said at the end "The dark side is strong in me... I am Sith".

Only two can there be, master and apprentice. I hope this is explained in chapter 7.

Also how many episodes are there supposed to be?
  11. juzarj Jedi Padawan

12. DarthShona Force Ghost

star 5
    Argh!! My VCR timer recorder cut off the last second or so of it so I didn't tape Asajj's "The Dark Side is strong in me" line, thanks to that stupid intro of "Pokemon 2000." :mad:

This wasn't my favorite chapter but it was still okay. Asajj was pretty good. Can't wait to see her duel on Monday night though! :) Anybody notice the Vader/Stormtrooper-like helmet of the guy that first fired at her?
  13. Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Asajj is really fun to watch. I enjoyed this episode a lot. :)
  14. DarthWufei Jedi Knight

star 1
  15. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah that made me angry I hope Dooku tells her you are not a sith, yet but i can make you one, or something like that.
  16. RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling

star 4
    SCHAAAAAA---WWWEEEEEETTTT!!!

Oh man that was killer! Gawd I wuv this series! Dooku's voice was a little off, but good none the less. Assaj's voice, well, it was weird. while reading the comics I imagined a more deeper voice, but whatever. It suits her. As for her being a Sith, I know this is gonna be a big discussion topic. I'm thinking she fancies herself a Sith, but is not neccesarily the real deal. Did you see those gladiators? They had an Aqualish guy, a Gamorrean, a Nikto, and a Wampa!!! K-k-k-killauh!!!
  17. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
  18. star_wars_is_good Jedi Master

star 4
    I had been dissappointed with the past couple chapters, but this one redeemed itself. I thought Dooku was great and his voice was pretty darn accurate. The preview for chapter 7 looked awesome as well. I'm looking forward to seeing a good lightsaber duel. Faith in the series has been restored for me.

-SWIG
  19. masterskywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    It'll take us a while to sort out all the alien gladiators there were so many kinds! :D

Ventress has got some seriously nice moves. A lot of TK sweetness. Totally Samurai like as she charges that alien (who looked a bit like a bipedal Nexu) and slashes both of her sabers across him at the last second. Very nice! And I loved the preview of the next episode! A few snippets of the Dooku/Ventress duel! :D

And Dooku's voice was perfect. :)
  20. dark_jedi666 Force Ghost

star 4
    Dooku isnt a Sith? Then how come Sidious calls him Darth Tyranus? Darth is a Sith pre-name.
  21. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
  22. gilmanh8s Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not one of my favorites, but definitely cool. Does anyone have any clue how the ratings are for that five minute period?
  23. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    That has to be my favorite episode yet! :D

Ventress has a creepy voice.

And yes, the Sith thing will be explained in the next chaptor.

24. AniSkylover Force Ghost

star 2
    Asajj said that she's a Sith?!
  25. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    She clearly demonstrated at the beginning that she has more in her repertorie than her fighting and Force skills.

As for the free-for-all, I'm surprised she didn't use her lightsabers sooner, or used use telekinetic kill/Force grip on the other opponents.

One of the questions I have was previously posted. The other is: can anyone identify what all the other gladiators are? I recognize the wampa and the Gamorrean. But what about the others?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.