main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Discussion - Clone Wars: Chapter 6 (Bounty Hunter Gladiators) [spoilers]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Dark Lady Mara, Nov 13, 2003.

1. JangoMike

JangoMike Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    So why were all the Bounty Hunters on Geonosis? I thought the Geonisians didnt trust them so why so many???

lol

Anyhow I am very disapointed in Asajj. I think they over did it with her moves and style and stuff. I mean we never seen Anakin do anything that cool yet and he is supposed to kill her. I hope they do some serious stuff with Anakin soon.......

2. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    That was the point JediAlly.

"Look at me Dooku! I'm so good I can take this scum without weapons or using "cheap" darkside powers! ;) "

3. DarthWufei

DarthWufei Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2003
    Dooku isnt a Sith? Then how come Sidious calls him Darth Tyranus? Darth is a Sith pre-name.

In a sense I was right, Dooku isn't a Sith, but Tyrannus is. You must remember that Star Wars makes names a big thing, once a person assumes another name it's hard to refer them as the previous one with certain subjects.

But thanks for correcting me I was mistaken. I could have sworn he wasn't... and it would be one of the few solutions to resolving it. TO be honest, I don't understand how he could even be a Sith in the first place...

4. Darth48076

Darth48076 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    what if General grevious is Anjjiass (SP??) GG is a cyborg and that cyborg can be male or female. Just a thought....

5. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I agree with you Mike.

They need to show more of Anakin and Obi-Wan. Oh well, maybe Monday.

6. masterskywalker

Nov 2, 2001
    "nyhow I am very disapointed in Asajj. I think they over did it with her moves and style and stuff. I mean we never seen Anakin do anything that cool yet and he is supposed to kill her. I hope they do some erious stuff with Anakin soon......."

We already have seen Anakin demolish 20 SBD's with a wave of his hand and take out even more without sweating. You don't think he's been establish as being able to take Ventress?

Anakin kicks her ass in a huge two episode duel at the end of the series. You've got NOTHING to worry about there friend. :D

He "defeats her", we don't know if he kills her yet. Probably not, as she shows up later on.

7. JangoMike

Jan 13, 2003
    what if General grevious is Anjjiass

I hope not.

8. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I can't wait for this episode, I really like the look of Asajj, and from what I've seen in the comics that I've read, I'm quite a fan. I hope she does not disappoint.

9. JangoMike

Jan 13, 2003
    You've got NOTHING to worry about there friend.

*curls up in a fetal position in the corner and starts to worry*

No I am not worried I just dont like over rated things and my first impression of Asajj is that feeling.

10. DarthWufei

Oct 29, 2003
    Stop complaining about the lack of Anakin/Obi-Wan. There will soon be Obi-Wan vs. Durge and Anakin vs. Asaji eps. Look at the website games.

11. -Super_Battle_Droid-

-Super_Battle_Droid- Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2003
    "So why were all the Bounty Hunters on Geonosis? I thought the Geonisians didnt trust them so why so many???"

That wasn't Geonosis.

12. masterskywalker

Nov 2, 2001
    Well duh, they have to set her up as formitable. She's going to be fighting the Chosen One after all! If she was lame, you'd probably be saying, "Oh she's not a worthy opponent for Anakin!"

The fact that she's uberiffic makes her defeat at Anakin's hands more sweet, not less.

13. JangoMike

Jan 13, 2003
    Where was it then? looked like it to me.

Also it was a Joke.

14. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    It was Rattatak.

15. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    Well duh, they have to set her up as formitable. She's going to be fighting the Chosen One after all! If she was lame, you'd probably be saying, "Oh she's not a worthy opponent for Anakin!"

Now now, let them complain. That's what the internet is for, after all.

16. -Super_Battle_Droid-

Nov 2, 2003
  17. JangoMike

Jan 13, 2003
    Rattatack? Where did it say that or did I miss it? Any how cool.

18. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Did I see a Wampa in that episode? :D

19. DarthWufei

Oct 29, 2003
    Does anyone have the name of the guy who greeted Dooku? He was a little odd.

20. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    It says it in the episode description at the start of this thread.

21. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
    Can't wait to see it on Hyperspace... REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH :D

22. -Super_Battle_Droid-

Nov 2, 2003
    Plot Summary:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Count Dooku seeks a new ally with the power to defeat the Jedi. On the planet Rattatak, he encounters a mysterious fighter who dominates every opponent in the combat ring.

23. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I didn't care for that episode. It was just demonic looking. Ventress could have been cool, but she was just a creep.

I like Episodes 1-5, 6 was creepy.

24. DarthWufei

Oct 29, 2003
    Demonic = cool. I liked her, her voice was great as opposed to DOoku's... I didn't like his voice acting. Heh, I also liked the guy with the fire ball thing.

25. JangoMike

Jan 13, 2003
    Count Dooku seeks a new ally with the power to defeat the Jedi. On the planet Rattatak, he encounters a mysterious fighter who dominates every opponent in the combat ring

Thank You My fellow fans.

I coulda sworn it looked just like Geonosis.