main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Discussion -- Clone Wars: Episode 1 (Assault on Muunilist, Part I) [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by dp4m, Nov 7, 2003.

1. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Well, I finally got a chance to see it. I like it, but as it is little more than set up for the rest of the story arc, I can't really say that I enjoyed it a whole lot, on account of my dislike of stories of that kind of nature.

Yeah. I realized that, being only three minutes, there isn't a lot that can be crammed into it, but what I got from it was that I was watching the last two minutes of AOTC. Maybe it was the fact that they got the exact same music here that was at the end of AOTC. Not that it was a bad thing, though.

Also, thanks to dp4m, I finally caught the whole "Anakin/Vader" image, which I found funny, as the end of the "Imperial March" bit from the theme streches out until the smoke clears, when it goes back to normal.

Oh, and that little exchange between Anakin and Padme at the end...Words cannot describe how much I liked it. (I won't say why, though. That's private.)

Awaiting the next part with eager anticipation. [face_devil]

2. Reymet_2

Reymet_2 Jedi Master

Nov 27, 2014
    Jedi starfighters doing close air support is quite unique to this episode. Have we seen it anywhere else?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    lol I didn’t even know these got individual episode threads Val. In the day

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Well yeah, the TV forum was created for the micro series, and then just stuck around afterward.