main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Domain name for the CFF web site.

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Darth-Zod, Sep 2, 2002.

?

*Official* Domain name for the CFF web site.

Poll closed Sep 7, 2002.
  1. Void 1

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Void 2

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
  2. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    ------*Official* Voting Rules for "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" Fanforce ------

I. When a vote is required within the Cleveland Fan Force (CFF), the Cleveland Jedi Council (CJC) member in charge of CFF voting and policy will start an online poll within the forum in regards to the issue at hand.

II. For purposes of controlling socks, trolls, flames, and non CFF members, no one with a TheForce.Net (TF.N) registration date newer than three months will be permitted to vote. Candidates for voting who have been registered with TF.N for three or more months must then complete one of the following to be eligible to vote:
    A. The Candidate may attend one CFF meeting or event.
    B. The Candidate may petition the CJC for the privilege to vote. Upon receiving the request, members of the CJC will check the posts of the candidate to see how they have contributed to the CFF. The candidate must receive the approval from the majority of the CJC in order to receive the privilege to vote.

III.

IV.

V. At the end of the polling period, the choice with the most eligible votes will be declared the winner.

VI. In the event of a tie, a new poll will be conducted amongst the choices that were tied. Only members of the CJC can vote within this poll following all of the rules described within the ?Official Voting Rules for the Cleveland Fan Force?.

VII. The CJC reserves the right to revoke the privilege of voting by a majority vote from any member of the CFF for socking, trolling, flaming, or abuse.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this poll only, all of the rules listed above are still valid except lines III and IV. Private message (pm) me for a list of the choices. I will reply to your pm with a list of the candidates. Reply to my pm with your favorite single choice from the list.

The Cleveland Jedi Council is conducting the poll in this manner to prevent someone from stealing our choice for the domain name after the poll has closed. Do your part to prevent this from happening by not revealing the list of candidates to anyone or how you voted.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'll PM my vote to you in a moment. But could you explain the difference in the "void" 1 and 2?

4. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    Just ignore the current poll results. I just wanted to have the look of a poll and the "this poll closes in x days" countdown. The only was I could do it was to fill in at least two choices for a poll.

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Just curious, how many people have actually voted? I don't need names, just wondering if everyone has gotten the message.

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I, for one, haven't voted.

7. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    Just you Krash.

8. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    This ain't good...guys get the names from Zod and send him your choice! You've only got a couple days left before this vote closes. And I want to get as much feedback on this as possible.

Sorry for the confusion, but this is the only way to avoid having someone yank our idea away from under us.

EVERYONE PRIVATE MESSAGE Darth-Zod AND VOTE...please!

9. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    This vote is real close. We need your vote to break the ties. PM me for the choices if you haven't already.

10. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Ok... I voted now, actually I voted like last night but I didn't post that I did. Sorry.

11. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I PM'd Zod, but he never sent anything back to me. Did you get it Zod?

-b-

12. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    Yes, you are both accounted for.

13. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Alrighty, I just finished voting.

14. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I appear to have also voted.

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Hey Don, how's Vegas? Thought you'd be gone until Wed.

How we doing in terms of voting turnout?

16. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    Emily and Cindy are the only regulars who haven't voted. I have pm them with the choices. This is still a close vote.

17. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Sorry, I haven't been on long other then in computer class. I just found out today.

18. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    This poll is now closed and has ended in a tie. In accordance with the ?Official Voting Rules for ?The Jedi Knights of Cleveland? Fanforce? line VI, the Cleveland Jedi Council will now revote amongst the choices that were tied.

19. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    The council has broken the tie for this poll. Voting results will be revealed once the domain name has been purchased.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.