Official DVD Release Night at Best Buy Thread

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by echo-3, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umop_apisdn Jedi Knight

star 1
    pictures are up!

http://www.umop-apisdn.com/starwars/otcdvd/otcdvd.html
  2. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    I love the pics guys. I love my prizes even more. I can't wait to get my master replica light saber... I used to just look at them on the internet...

I had a great time, and major Props go to Eric and everyone else who put the whole thing together. Mike and Sara... sweet t-shirts. :)
    Events like this are what it's all about. :)
  3. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Great Job Mike.
    Sorry Austin for not including your prize.Going on 3 hrs sleep when I posted.
    I had SO much fun! Thanks to all of you guys for making great. I wish Joe had INTERNET. I had a blast talking with Him all night.
    This just proves that come C3 we need to spend a ton of time together!!
  4. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm sorry I didn't make it down, I had some car trouble on Monday night-- looks like you guys had some good fun!
  5. Robert-A-Fett Force Ghost

star 3
    I made it. Was a good time. Am enjoying battlefront and the OT on my day off!
  6. Unicron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Haven't had a chance until now, but I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone who helped put this together. Four of us from the Louisville FF came up for it, and it was a lot of fun. Most of the people we talked to in line were like, "You drove from Louisville for THIS? Are you ------ crazy???"

Yes, I guess we are. :)

Thanks to everyone who helped set it up, and a special thanks to the manager at that Best Buy for doing it in the first place. Only nine in the whole country...glad I got to go to one of them.

-John
  7. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Your sure welcome.
    I am very proud of what we did.
    Microsoft is doing a article on me for there inside newsletter for being able to do it from the "Grassroots" level.
    I only wish I could read it.
  8. umop_apisdn Jedi Knight

star 1
    as sort of a thank-you to the best buy staff, i printed a few 8x10's from the pictures i took and dropped them off over there wednesday after work... they'll probably go up in the break room.
  9. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  10. Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Master

star 1
    im not sure if anyone has read this artical but i found it interesting

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/20/film.qa.george.lucas.ap/index.html

-c-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.