So CO Official "Enterprise" Discussion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jyro-Kyrn, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    i think the soong guy is the guy that created the Borg, with all of his talk about genetic enhancments and such.
  2. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    the borg are from a different part of the galaxy. they are a whole lot older than humans and space travel.
  3. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    actully soogn created the eugenics. and the eugenics war. and his great-great-great-great-greatgrandson will create data.
  4. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    ahhh, didn't data have a bro? and data shut him down cause he was evil? and data died in the last TNG movie which was sad.
  5. melodyann Jedi Master

star 4
    i think that soong is obviously related to data. he he

BUT i was talking with JP...perhaps he is the one that mutated the klingons.

Because you think...in the DS9 episode that dealt with the 'Trouble of Tribbles' Worf says they he didn't want to discuss what happened to the klingons. Perhaps this is what happened.

just a thought...

6. buffy_wine Jedi Master

star 4
    Has Data been in anything else since the Star Trek movies?
  7. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    i've seen him in some other things, forget what though, he does alot of small walk on roles in tv shows and maybe a few movies, he might also do some voice acting?
  8. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on, people! Independence Day! Brent Spiner was the mad scientist in the secret Area 51 compound.
  9. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Thats where my family knows him from. I seem to remember seeing him in somethign else, but I can't remember.
  10. melodyann Jedi Master

star 4
    he was in...master of disguise.

he has also starred in several broadway musicals.

11. buffy_wine Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah.
    Forgot about Independence Day for a sec.
  12. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sadly and thankfully, they're putting this show out of its misery after this season.

The "final" episodes are on now, and who woulda guessed it -- they're actually GOOD?!?!! LOL.

In fact, the drama this weekend was almost as much of a kick in the teeth as watching the new BSG. I was impressed. The trailers for the upcoming episodes looked even better!

I still think more people would've watched it if they had changed the title song. I have a hard time leaving it on the same channel all the way thru it. LOL.
  13. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    a group of fans are tring to raise the 4 million need to pay for another season.Its getting good now that they are going to kill it.plus,putting it on a friday night was a bad idea.
  14. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    This season has been the best. If you're going to go out, go out with your head held high. Oh, and 4 mil won't pay for more than about three episodes of Trek. It's expensive to produce and it's up against the Sci-Fi channel. It's timeslot doomed it this season. Thank goodness for DVR!

At least we'll have BSG!
  15. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    amen to that...and it is on again on sundays. :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.