main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Episode 2 Reaction and Plot Bunnies (Spoilers!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Julie, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisse

Lisse Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2001
    I just got back from a 10 o'clock showing -- I should have been studying for my psych final, but I couldn't help it. i had to see it and ... wow. Just ... wow.

Yes, the middle dragged a bit. Yes, the dialogue was corny. So what? It felt like Star Wars, which is something that I felt was missing from much of TPM. There was also a sense of destiny and doom hanging over the entire movie, and angst-addict that I am, I loved it. The idea of fate and free will fascinates me, and the entire time I was watching AOTC, some part of me was marking every step Anakin took to toward the Dark Side. It was painful and fascinating all at once.

Shmi's death scene had me in tears, and the aftermath actually left me shaking. That scene, as well as the aftermath, was quite simply the best scene from any of the films, OT or PT. That scene alone convinced me that Hayden Christensen can not only play Anakin's fall (and play it well!), but also make it both terrible and sympathetic. He's a tragic hero, after all, not a villain.

Other parts I loved:

The chase scene at the beginning, complete with the banter between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Anakin's "what the hell?" expression after the balcony kiss on Naboo.

Bail Organa. Period. Especially at the end, when he looks away from the clone army. He was in just a few scenes and I still have Bail bunnies bouncing around my head.

The Death Star! AUGH! I knew the plans had to be around pre-Empire! I knew it! *phbbbts at skeptical friends*

Threepio's body switch. Let's hear it for comic relief.

The battle in the arena. Oh, hell. Make that the entire sequence on Geonesis. Yoda's confrontation with Dooku was extra groovy, but what I particularly loved was Anakin's brash reaction. Anyone else notice how he was struck by lightning in addition to losing an arm? How much do you want to bet that was running through his mind at the end of ROTJ? And while we're at it, the confrontation between captive Obi-Wan and Dooku. Did anyone else here echoes of Luke and Vader in TESB and ROTJ? I love it when history repeats itself. :D

Wow. This is getting long. Suffice to say that AOTC lived up to and surpassed my expectations, I am completely in love with Hayden Christensen, and I have a multitude of Anakin and Bail bunnies wreaking havoc. For those of you who read my fics (hah!), expect some serious AOTC-ness to stop popping up in a few weeks. Don't want to spoil anyone. :)

2. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Hayden Christensen, Christopher Lee, and Ewen McGregor pulled off their performances well. Anakin was honestly the only character that had the most believible emotions in the film. Lee, however, stoled the movie until Yoda showed up to fight him; the actor's presence alone took it, and his dialogued solidified that hold. McGregor was seemingly possessed by Sir Alec Guiness, pulling off the wiser and older Obi-Wan we all know too well but still maintained that brashness from Episode One in some places.

The droids were great. The visuals were very good and its important to detail visuals in stories. But we can all write a better Padme, no question in my mind.

Did it feel like Star Wars? Well......it wasn't suppose to according to Lucas but it did feel like Star Wars.

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I loved the movie. I wish they would have played upon more what Obi-Wan's reaction would be to Anakin's romance with Padme. I guess there wasn't much time though and it likely would have been clear to Obi-Wan the depth of Anakin's feelings for her by the end of the film. Especially when he was going to allow Obi-Wan fight Dooku alone to go after Padme. What suprised me though was that Obi-Wan allowed Anakin to take Padme back to Naboo alone after seeing how much Anakin was involved with her emotionally. Also if they would have been nice if they added a scene, even a small one, of Obi-Wan talking to Anakin about the loss of Shmi.
    Otherwise that movie lived up to my expectations and more. It even helped me understand alot of Episode one better. It was interesting to see Anakin go from the sweet little boy to the angry young man that will turn into Vader. Rather haunting in many scences of the film. Adding the full tone of Imperial March in the film was a fantastic touch too. Especially near the end with the scences of the Senators and Palpatine. It just took me back to the OT full speed ahead.
    The extra bonus was when they finally showed Sidious. He was a walking talking Emperor. Kind of scary too.
    Yoda stole the show though in my book. The fight scene was awesome. I laughed until I nearly cried. I loved it when Dooku fled from him.
    I wasn't overly concerned of the love story of Anakin and Padme though because we all know how it turns out. They got married and they will go on to have Luke and Leia. The story of them I'm waiting for is to see how it all comes undone for them. Which of course is Episode 3. Anakin and Padme both said to eachother they knew their love could only end badly should they give into it. It was interesting how they both just knew it so they decided to give in anyway.
    Anyways that was a fantastic Star Wars film and it made me proud that I'm a fan all over again.
    See it if you haven't. That's all I've got to say. ;)

4. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I just saw AOTC a few hours ago. it was out of this world. much better then TPM. i wish it could have gone on for hours, i was so absorbed in it.
    the only thing i was dissapointed in was Shimi's death, there was just something missing in that scene.

otherwize the movie was great, fantastic, unbelievablie, out of this world.

yoda was great to, he seems to like to bounce off walls while fighting. LOL.

:) :) :) :) :)

AOTC is out of this world. yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa.

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Warning, spoilor city.....

Oh my gosh.......... AOTC was awesome, I was right up by the screen, in a digital theater, the visuals were awesome, but more awesome then anything else was Hayden.

He played Anakin to perfection, a well meaning, rebellious, arrgant, loveable, dark, light, menaceing....... I could just go on and on. His character just had so many layers.

The scene after his mother died, I was almost holding my breath, that was so good. He just got that look in his eyes......
    You could definitly see hints of Vader comming through. Then when he talked with Padme about how he killed all the sand people, I was shakeing, I didn't know whether to cry, or what.

I also loved the kiss scene by the lake, when he strokes her back, and then kisses her, I loved that part, you could really see the emotion. And I liked the meadow scene where he pretended to get hurt and Padme ran over to him, and he rolled over grinning. I LOVE his smile!

Obi Wan was just awesome, I loved his sarcastic sense of humor, especially that part when in the Zam chase scene in the bar he tells that drug dealer to go rethink his life. That was great :)
    He was just like a younger Alec Guniness, I was impressed to say the least.

Palptine was creepy, you could just see the the emperor. Especially his talk with Anakin, that creeped me out.
    Counte Dooku was great to, I thought that look Obi Wan gave him when he was trapped could almost have killed him right there, talk about if looks could kill!

R2 and 3po where great comic relieaf.

All the battle scenes were great! But so this doesn't get to long, I'll just say one more thing right now. We saw Anakin shirtless!!! Even if it was only about three inchs of his chest, still.....
    Finnally theres something for the girls in this movie, after George Lucas showing the girls in slave leia costumes etc for so long, I have to say this is about time! *sigh* Anakin is sooooooo hot! I am now offically in love with Anakin!

6. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    ohmigodohmigodohmigodohmigod!!! I saw the movie first thing yesterday morning, and I am still in absolute awe!! The 2+ hours are still a blur for me, it all seemed to happen so fast!

First... Yoda. DUDE!! Talk about blur!! He was all over Dooku, and then some! hehehehe

And Anakin was superbly portrayed. I actually came away from the movie not liking him (my wife called him a spoiled brat ;) ).

Obi Wan blew me away--E.M. did a masterful job of mimicking Sir Alec's looks and speech. The way he leaned in with that all-knowing smile as he chastised Ani... I could see old Ben!

I was NOT expecting Jango to go the way he did, though!! I think I gasped more there than when Ani lost his arm... tough call, really. I gasped both times!

And all of those dead Jedi... simply gut-wrenching!

7. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I absolutely loved the movie. It has replaced ROTJ as my favorite SW film. I have one complaint, and only one--it wasn't long enough. Too many scenes were cut. I would have sat in the theater for four hours and watched a less rushed version of the love story, Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship, and the investigation into the assassination attempts on Padme.

However, something good can come out of that: major missing-scene plot bunnies, and I've got a few on the brain right now.

Sara_Kenobi: Are you considering writing a scene about Obi-Wan talking to Anakin about losing Shmi?

Julie: How long would we have to wait to post any missing-scenes fics regarding AOTC, fics that would contain spoilers? Next week sometime?

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    I saw AOTC last night and it was AWESOME!

I personally think Ewan McGregor stole the show!
    His lines were always so clever and he seemed to hold together some of the more awkward scenes between Anakin and Padme....

I REALLY liked the scenes set on Coruscant since we mainly just saw the Senate scenes in the last movie like when Obi-Wan went to Dex's cafe...and the chase scene with Zam Wessel...I think my fave Coruscant scene was the one with Yoda and the "younglings" at the Jedi Temple!
    -"Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has...how embarrassing this is." HAHA...That was one of my fave lines!!

The whole movie was awesome!
    Even though in many cases we knew what the outcome would be...I found myself on the edge of my seat too many times to count!
    Shows how good GL is!

I was also really surprised by how much I liked R2 and 3-PO! They are such a cool pair. The scene on the conveyor belt was too funny! The only thing I wondered was how did they get back to Naboo when they had been left behind in the arena? Did I miss something?

Oh....and YODA! OMG! That was the coolest thing ever! The whole theater was screaming!
    I definately could have seen more of that!
    All in all I have to say it was Great! (I already have tix to see it again tomorrow)

9. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Amazing, awing and did I say amazing? :D I loved the ending. I loved ALL the Obi/Anakin interaction. I loved the whole speeder chase through Coruscant! I thought all the Jedi getting killed at the end sadder than Shmi's death.

I mean Windu said he would take 'the remaining Jedi' to Genoises(sp). And then at the end when Yoda gets there there is like only 20 left. Is THIS how ten thousand Jedi get cut by half? Then perhaps Vader finishes off the remaining Jedi?

Gave me some plot bunny ideas about a scene with maybe a Master and Padawan or something during that last battle scene. I do remember seeing in the movie one fallen Jedi and another was laying over him trying to block some blaster fire and then a droid shot him/her down. Couldn't tell in that brief scene whether it was man or women. Talk about some angst potential though. Especially if only one survived!

The whole thing aslo made me realize how much the Jedi were also in a way corrupted before the empires fall. Yoda's comment about how all the Jedi, even the older were too arrogant. Then the proof of that with Obi-Wan's comment "Anakin and I can take him" concerning Dooku.

Was it just me or was Yoda looking a Chancellor Palpatine a little suspiciously?

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    You know what I think added to Obi-wan's character? The way Ewan would sit. He would flick back his robe, lean on one elbow and rest his hand on his other leg... that's just what the older one would do! It really connects the two.

11. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I FINALLY SAW IT!!!

*breath*

It definitely made up for TPM. I was freaking out the entire time. Now I ant to go back and watch it with my eyes closed just for the musical cues. It was when Palpy's theme began to play at the beginning of the scene with Sidious (sp?) at the end, I began to shiver, and my breathing was extra fast from then until the end.

Oh, and the theater (mostly empty, strangely) broke out into wild applause when Yoda pushed back his cape and revealed his lightsaber, then everyone was laughing so hard as Yoda fought, not because it looked funny, but because it was unexpected and so tense that all we could do was relieve the tension.

And I have to say I loved having Bail Organa there. That last scene with him, I think it was, when he stands next to Palpy on the balcony and looks frustrated was so telling.

And the wedding absolutely gave me shivers. My friends and I were sitting there through the last 5 minutes of it whispering to ourselves, "No, don't do it, don't you dare do it, no, don't, don't do it, NO!!!"

It was powerful, even if the dialogue was somewhat strained and Anakin's love scenes awkward and unconvincing. The action scenes were great, and the one with all those Jedi with lightsabers emerging out into the light made me hop up and down in my chair.

*looks way, way up at the top of her really long post* Wow, I wrote a lot. To sum it up, I was not expecting a lot from AOTC, because of TPM, and it was wonderful. I'm going again ASAP. :)

I realize I'm totally incoherent, but it's 5:10 in the morning and that means I've been up for almost 24 hours (Senior Ball, and going to AOTC afterwards as a dance activity, then driving people home). So forgive my awful run-ons and fragments.

12. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Actually, one of my favorite "little touches" is when Dooku calls for a cease fire & Obi-Wan straightens up because he's been checking the pulse of one of the fallen Jedi. VERY nice bit, and subtle.

As to Hayden :p ... did we see the same movie?!

I think when Mace says he'll take the remaining Jedi, he means the 200 who happen to be around the Temple at the moment. There are more; they're out on various missions in the Galaxy which are too important to pull them out of.

It was so hard, watching them fall and knowing that this was the beginning of the end. I don't know how I will survive EpIII.

13. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    I saw it last night and it surpassed all my expectations. Sure, the love story was a little rushed, but for Lucas, it was better than I expected.

But most of the things I really liked didn't deal with Anakin and Padme. I loved the expanded roles of the other Jedi, particularly Yoda. His compassion and wit are clearly shown in his scenes with Padme and the young Jedi. I especially loved the scene where he was teaching the children. He was lavish with his praise of them, and had them help Obi-Wan as part of a lesson. I can see why he trained so many Jedi.

And that duel with Dooku - awesome!! After Dooku had defeated Anakin and Obi-Wan, and Yoda came hobbling into the hangar, the entire audience cheered. And they cheered again when he pulled back his cloak, whipped out his lightsaber, and proceeded to throw down on Dooku. Incredible...

Mace Windu was pretty awesome, too. I hate to say it, but all I could think of when he showed up in the arena was "Shaft!"

I agree with Tim - Ian McDiarmid was perfect as Palpatine. Charming, obsequious, just plain creepy. And whoever was was talking about Bail Organa was right, too. Jimmy Smits did a wonderful job with the tiny part, portraying Bail's misgivings about Palpatine's plans. I think the seeds of Rebellion are sown in that last scene where the politicians are looking out over the clone army.

I could go on and on, but this is long enough already. I will be seeing again, since I missed a lot of dialogue because my kids wouldn't quit asking me questions. :p

14. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Reaction to the movie??? I had been so hyped up to see it I didn't think it could live up to my expections in any way. I was literally bouncing in my seat as the the beginning scroll crawled across the screen.

The acting... Hayden was fabulous as Anakin. The constant down tilt of the head and looking up was perhaps a bit overdone, though it certainly conveyed an ominous tone. The Tusken Raider scene was very good and my heart nearly leapt to my throat when I heard Qui-Gon's voice call out to him. Ok, I was surprised that when Yoda felt Anakin's pain that he didn't seem to sense any darkness in it. I would've thought that slaughtering an entire tribe Ani had opned the door wide to his anger.

Ewan was fabulous. I nearly chuckled at his Masterly protrayal, wondering if he saw things differently now that he had a Padawan of his own.

Natalie seems a bit stiff to me. One part I would've expected a more emotional reaction from Padame was when Ani told her about killing the Tusken Raiders. That was horrific, yet she glossed over it to comfort him. I agree the whole romance felt rushed, as JediGaladriel stated a scene with Padame still in the possession of the japor snippet would've gone a long way in showing her true, hidden feelings for Anakin.

The scenes I was highly anticipating were the arena fight and Yoda. Both were just awesome. Mace was was fantastic and Yoda blew me away. Like many others I nearly groaned when first hearing that he'd be totally CGI, now I see it could have been no other way.

When Yoda finally showed up to confront Dooku, the entire audience sat up in their seats as one and you could feel the tension rise.

I was reminded of the great westerns as Yoda moved his robe from his lightsaber and the seemingly small detail of him calling his lightsaber to his hand instead of reaching for it had me yelling out in excitement.

All in all a tremendous movie and I can easily say as much as I like TPM (and I did) I love this one.

I have to pass on a little story here that left me laughing. I have a co-worker who luckily got to see the movie a week before it was out, her father owns a theater. She was telling me how in the final wedding scene with Ani and Padame, when she saw his mechanical hand she came to a sudden (and suprising) realization. That it is Anakin who becomes Darth Vader!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

15. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    In response to anakin_girl's question: According to the TFN policy, the spoilers are not spoilers any more after May 19th. That means, from Monday on, we're free to talk about the movie anywhere. The "Attack of the Clones (Spoilers)" forum will be renamed "Attack of the Clones", the "Episodes II and III (No spoilers)" will be deleted and a new "Episode III (No spoilers)" will be created (I think).

I wonder who will be the first one to write a Dooku fic. ;)

16. quietlunatic

quietlunatic Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2001
    A Dooku fic, Mar? That'd be me. Or rather, Jacinta_Kenobi and I. To Destroy the Sith. Started it on May 1st.

Everything about AotC (save the romance, but maybe that's just the teenage guy brain thinking there) was good. The cool people that went with me to the movie said that Yoda fighting was worth the price of admission alone. How much more for the nerds like me?

17. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Well, I saw it the morning of Opening Day, but I've been shy in posting my thoughts.

I think there are a lot of possibilities for Anakin and Luke stories. The connection between the two is stronger than it has ever been before. Too bad we didn't get a binary sunset shot in ATOC, but Anakin was standing in the same spot and our minds probably all filled in the image. It was a breathtaking moment. The recklessness is there for both, and I believe it's fair to say that Anakin himself (as Vader) kept Luke from following his own path when he told Luke of his parentage. It made Luke stop and think and when it came time to face the Emperor, Luke was ready. No jumping to the dark side for him. Had Luke not known of his history, I think he may well have turned to darkness.

Just a thought :).

18. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    AotC... in a word: wow.

A few more words:

"This party's over" :D

Okay... there was one part that really scared me, tho... the part when Mace said something along the lines of "It might be time to inform the Senate of our decreasing ability to feel the Force"... that freaked me out... the Jedi are losing their powers?!?

19. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I LOVED EVERYTHING! The romance to me seemed just a little rushed, but I loved it as it was! 3PO & R2 were so funny. I wish I could understand Droidish to know what R2 is saying. Whatever it is it must certainly shock, irritate, or annoy C3PO.

Mace was so cool!

Did anyone else notice that Ahmed Best was in the Night Club as a bystander with a drink in his hand?

I might be wrong about that and if I am there is someone who looks a lot like him in this world and Lucas just happened to cast him as a stand in.

I know this is kind of stupid, but I didn't like the long part of Obi Wan's hair but his neck. I had something else to say but completely forgot.

TJG [face_love]

20. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    It's him & Anthoney Daniels (3p0 minus the suit is too) & Lucas' daughter is a Twy'lek in the bar.

21. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001

That is so cool! Thanks JodiWent!

What if it wasn't really Jango that was killed? What if it was one of his clones? Now, that would be something else!

22. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I hope Jango wasn't killed. I was thinking perhaps it was a Jango-Bot that got his head cut off or something. I loved Jango! :) I would love to see him in Episode 3 and maybe he and Obi-Wan can have a fight scence for old times sake! :D

23. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    But Sara, Jango was killed... ;) Mace cut his head and then you could see Boba taking his helmet and mourn. Would he mourn if there was someone else?

And TJG, there were many more things. ;)

- Ahmed Best, Anthony Daniels, and Lucas's daughter in the nightclub
    - Lucas's son in the Jedi library
    - YT-1300s (Millennium Falcon-type ships) on Naboo (watch closely when the cruiser lands and you can spot them in bottom left corner)
    - Lucas in the Senate (after Palpatine says that he loves democracy and the Republic, the camera pans down and to the right, you can see a gray-haired man in one of the boxes, way to the right - that's Lucas. ;))
    - Vader's breathing - when Anakin slaughters the Tuskens and Yoda hears Qui-Gon call "Anakin! Anakin!" then there's someone yelling "NOO!" (couldn't make it out; it's not Qui-Gon, but maybe Obi-Wan or Anakin... I dunno), and then you can hear the breathing. It's very subtle, you have to be listening for it.
    - Shaak asteroid - remember the cow-like creatures on the Naboo during the meadow picnic scene? There should be one asteroid looking like it during the chase scene.

There are supposedly more, but I didn't notice them. There's an easter eggs thread in the PSA, so go there for more cameos. ;)

24. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Lots of interesting things in the Easter Egg thread :).

25. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Well, lucky me, I don't know how to schedule things.

Originally I was supposed to see it at midnight. But the two people that I was supposed to see it with didn't call me or anything for a few days so I assumed that we weren't going at midnight and I bought tickets for 10:30 PM on Thursday. Well about 8 Wednesday night they show up at my door yelling at me about not being ready. So I ended up seeing it twice opening day.

I (personally) thought it was very good. Alot of the film was very reminiscent of the original series. The acting was ALOT better than the acting Episode One, even though he was good in it then, you could see how much Ewan McGregor has matured as an actor since filming Episode One.

I have very mixed feelings about Padme. Overall I liked her better than her character in Episode One. It's always great to see a powerful female character in movies that can hold their own and not have to depend on a guy to come and rescue them. But like during the final scene when her shirt sporadically (sp?) became a midriff when you KNOW that monster didn't rip her shirt that much. I think some scenes with Padme Lucas was trying to exploit sexuality with her, trying to get the same thing that Princess Leia got during ROTJ. I think that was the main thing that bothered me about her.

As I said (and will say forever) that I though Ewan McGregor was awesome as Obi-Wan Kenobi. Alot of his manurisms (yet again I can't spell) reminded me of Sir Alec Guiness. The only thing that bugged me was his usage of "my young (or very young) padawan." But I think he was probably one of the most plausible characters of the movie.

And Yoda just plain kicked a$$!

I was really expecting more from Mace Windu. I really wanted to see more of his character since he was in all of five minutes of TPM. But Samuel L. Jackson was probably one of the biggest baddest Jedi of the movie, aside from Yoda. The audience went nuts when he says "this partys' over." He was just too damn cool!

Hayden Christensen was very good as Anakin Skywalker, it really redeemed the character in my eyes. After Episode One I was dreading who they were going to cast as Anakin, since I wanted to throttle the kid who played him in Episode One. I remember the big rumour about Leonardo DiCrapio (Yes and I know I did spell his last name right ;)) being Anakin and how I was vowing to destory Lucas, THANK GOD THAT WASN'T TRUE! I think Hayden could've done a better job with the love scenes but the dark side coming through him was so good! I got chills when he admited to murdering the Tusken Raiders to Padme.

But overall I only had two main things wrong about the movie, other than this the movie was great:

1. I wanted to see Qui-Gon come back! I know you hear his voice but I wanted blue ghost!

2. I wanted to hear Yoda say: "Hrm...kick your a$$ I will." But here's to wishing.

But I think Lucas redeemed himself in my eyes.

As for PLOT BUNNIES. I think I had quite a few come up, especially about what Anakin says to Padme about how Jedi are encouraged to love but possession is forbidden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.