main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official European Celebration in London 2007

Discussion in 'Archive: Greece' started by Obi Anne , Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    It has been officially announced that there will be a celebration event, just like the one in Los Angeles, in London, UK, in July 2007. This is a great thing for all European SW-fans and be sure to check out the Celebration Europe Forum for all kinds of discussions about this event.

I'm really looking forward to this.

2. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    So are we![face_dancing] :D

3. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Loipon guys se auto to thread mporoume kai nomizw prepei na suzitame otidipote afora to Celebration Europe pou tha ginei ton Ioulio tou 2007 sto Londino. Auto simainei eite tous metaxu hmwn programmatismous me skopo na pame oloi mazi san kala paidakia eite apaitiseis-protaseis-idees pou exoume na katathesoume se sxesi me pragmata pou tha thelame na doume ekei. Yparxei ena kanali epikoinwnias metaxu twn Showmasters tou event kai twn antiproswpwn tou FanForce mesa apo to opoio mporoume na tous gnwstopoiisoume tuxon epithimies kai oneira mas. Gia auto an nomizete oti exete kati na suneisferete, kante to edw! ;) :)

4. PADAWAN_EVASTAR

PADAWAN_EVASTAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2006
    OK, Urka!:) Minima elifthi! [vlepo se epireasan oi Germani oson afora ton programmatismo...:p]
    Pantos efchome me oli mou tin psichi na boresoume na pame OLI ekei to chronou![face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]

5. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Apsoga!;) Loipon, kamia epithimia se sxesi me kati sugkekrimeno pou tha thelate na deite? Otidipote skefteite gnwstopoiiste to egkairws wste na to metaferw stous "armodious".

6. TanistliN

TanistliN Jedi Master star 1

Apr 15, 2005
    I'll be surely there!

7. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Kalimera! :D
    Been a while, apologies for that!

Looking forward to meeting you all in London :cool:
    If anyone can help with the table, please check here

And if anyone needs help getting to their hotel on their day of arrival, please check here

And there is a social thread you can participate in - here

Hoping this is going to be a great event / meet for all European (and beyond) members of Fan Force :D

8. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Heya Tim, kalimera, good to see you back m8! The thing is, right now I'm not quite sure whether I'll be able to make it to London or not... And unfortunately, I cannot speak for anyone else here either... I just hope that we'll all make it.:)

9. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all :)
    If not CE, sometime next year hopefully, will have to make it back to Greece ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.