main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Official Fan Film Interest thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Magic_Vader_83, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    Attention all! I have the resources and the software to create a BASIC Star Wars fan film. When I say basic I mean I can't do anything close to ANY of the Star Wars films but I can do basic space scenes,(with cg models of any star wars craft) lasers, laser blasts, Lightsabers, double bladed lightsabers, force lightning, explosions, smoke, and other needed effects. I also can do A LITTLE bit of green screen. So.. Having said all that. I am still learning but if ANY of you at any one time in the near future would be interested in coming over to my house to film some battles let me know. I would be interested in having any armour costumes, Darth Vader, (Paul if you can't fit into the costume you are welcome to come and help out with another costume or part of the crew) and as many Jedi and Sith costumes as possible. No matter what your costume we will fit you into the battle or shot some way. I am ONLY shooting battles and cockpit shots at this time due to the fact I do not have a script but if we shoot battles at least we have that out of the way and can use it in any story we wish.

Any GOOD Ideas are welcome and let me know when we can get as many of us as possible over here to film. I am free mondays and wednesdays after 3:00pm and tuesday and thursdays after 1:00pm. Fridays from 3:00pm-6:00pm and all day on saturdays and sundays. Let me know! PM me for contact details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.