FF:WA Official Fan Film Production Thread: "Knighthood"

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    soe, stay sick longer :p I had fun playing you ... hehe.
  2. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Ah nothing new. Most young males like pretending to be me.
  3. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    young? You do realise i'm older then you :p

4. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I didn't say younger though ;)
  5. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    You do realise i'm older then you

But do you act it?

OUCH!!! ZING! ;)
  7. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    let's just say you could learn a few things from my acting ability and leave it at that :p
  8. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    let's just say you could learn a few things from my acting ability and leave it at that

and vice versa when it comes to women :) hahaha

ah I crack myself up
  9. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    lol, so true, so true :p

maybe we should trade knowledge, hehe
  10. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    'Ah nothing new. Most young males like pretending to be me'

[face_laugh]
  11. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    You laughing because it's a joke or are you laughing because you thought I was being serious?
  12. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    A little update...Wednesday training was a tad on the lonely side, given a certain person who developed the chicken pox...but what the hey, I had Kartanym there to beat up, so all is well. :D

Had a look at some test footage from a poor man's steadicam borrowed from FTI today; nice, if you're able to hold out 15kg of weights at arm's-length for extended periods of time. But I reckon it's too sweet a gimmick not to at least get some shots out of it, so it'll probably make an appearance on shooting day...

I actually thought I was a bit off during fight choreography; got hit on the knuckles at least three times when I haven't been hit for a long time...could just be the work. Kart, for what it's worth, was in fine form as always. We also had a look at the very rough footage we had from the last fight (again) and the quick music choice as a soundtrack really got me re-enthused for this fight scene...

I am contemplating the purchase of black things. Black T-shirts, Black trackpants, black paint...all of which will be an interesting expense.
  13. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahh but Saintheart, you forgot the best bit about the training on Wednesday... ;) [face_mischief]

Picture this, if you will.

In the loungeroom, the footage is being put on.
    Outside: Saintheart and Kartanym are rehearsing the final battle, doing rather well. They finish the scene and Saintheart rushes to come inside and have a look.

**THUD!!!**

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nice big imprint of a flyscreen is left on Saintheart's face. He ran straight into the flyscreen!! And much laughter followed. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    If only we had the camera recording at the time!
  14. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
  15. id_10t_ERROR Jedi Knight

I am sick of sewing brown robes, Brown Robes, and for a change, guess what - ANOTHER BROWN ROBE.

BROWN BROWN BROWN AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH.[face_frustrated]

BTW, In Knighthood, there will be a lot of BROWN ROBES!

35 meters of brown cloth and 395 metres of thread to make some BROWN ROBES.

What's wrong with Lilac or Blue or even Teal, WHy do all damn Jedi have to wear BROWN ROBES!!!

How about nice wide green and white vertical stripes, BUT NOOO, it has to be BROWN, BROWN, BROWN, and to add some colour Brown.

At least next week I get to make a few SITH costumes, and get to a real colour, like Black and away from BROWN!

I like making interesting and different costumes, not lots of robes to the same pattern and B R O W N!!!!

I just discovered I can make text coloured too...
    BROWN
    Even the BB is picking on me.....

ARRRGGGGHHHHH

I am waiting for the glue to dry on a blaster and none of the blaster is BROWN, but with my luck the porducer will want it BROWN..................

arrrrrgggghhhhh

Glue's Dry, Later

16. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd say you're welcome to make my robe anything but brown, but we only have the brown cloth... So I guess it'll have to be brown then, won't it?

Oh, and speaking of brown, did you notice the colour scheme for these boards is also brown?
  17. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    I'd say the Nameless One is getting pretty browned off with the whole exercise, wouldn't you? *b-boom tsssh* :D

...Oh, and F_A, thank you very much for reminding me of my fly impression. But I do have to say in my defence that the required white "X" on the flyscreen was wholly too low on the door to prevent injury to traffic 6 feet and over in height. Surely something can be done to remedy this?

;)
  18. id_10t_ERROR Jedi Knight

Hameless, HA, HA, HA (roflol) SM checked the BIOS thread you have not!

Know who I am you do!

Pitiful attempt at reverse brown nosing this be I think!

The White X at the right Height for average people be. No problem have I, F_A, SOE ETC., Like Gojira, a monster tall mutant you be!!

beware a fake blaster and Tiger Balm have I!

See you a-browned
  19. id_10t_ERROR Jedi Knight

1345 wst sunday 12 / 9 / 04

another 18 metres of BROWNcloth, another 290 metres of BROWNcotton, and another stichJock gone mad.

The Jedi costumes are finished, and BROWN , only the boots to go, but they are black and not BROWNso they don't count.

BROWN

Oh well time to go the coreography, time to make like a tree and BROWN

is am sick 0f BROWN

yes SM I am BROWNEDoff
  20. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I get the feeling he doesn't like brown.

:p
  21. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Today's choreography went rather well.
    We combined the choreography with a small crafternoon to begin with, so more sabres will built, more pipes were filed.

There were also more new faces showing up, which means we can flesh out a few of the fights with more people being killed. Much fun.

The fights themselves are looking really good, I can't wait to seem the edited and stuff. And with 3 sessions left, it's a damn good thing that they are looking so good.

We're still waiting on more bookings for the quiz night. If you're interested, please do book a table. It'll be great fun. And we have some damn excellent prizes. Much thanks to Empire Collectables for a lot of these. But you'll have to wait and see what they are...
  22. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Yep, it was good, all right. I'm still recovering from the sunburn, actually. :D

On a costumes note: I've discovered I actually have five pairs of black track pants in my own wardrobe. (Look, just don't ask why I've got five pairs, okay? Just forget about the oddity of that rather embarrassing fact and move on... :D ) Admittedly, they're all pretty much my size, but they have elastic waists...and if I have them relatively clean surely they'll pass muster...?

I'm planning on going shopping on Friday night before I go to the production meeting for black shirts. Harbour Town at $5 a shirt sounds okay if all we have to do is cut the sleeves off.
  23. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it would be best if they were more than "relatively clean", but yes, that should be fine. As long as the person wearing them isn't extremely short compared to you, because they may look a bit more baggy than required... Unless they are rolled over at the waistband I suppose... But I'm sure it can be worked around.
  24. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Well thank the Lord i'm back home from my guinness-caused bender in Melbourne...gotta get up to date on the fight choreography and all the other bollocks that comes with film-making
  25. id_10t_ERROR Jedi Knight

"Treat your body like a Temple!

During the day - a temple of Athena!

During the late afternoon A temple of Bacchus!

During the evening a temple to Aphrodite!

On retiring a temple to Morphius!

On waking a temple to Hermies! "

- Oscar Wilde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.