1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA Official Fan Film Production Thread: "Knighthood"

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Saintheart, Nov 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Zilch, nadda, zip, diddly..

Yep, you can tell we're brothers. Anything he's doing you can almost guarantee I wont know the foggiest about.. and vica versa.

Dont blame him though, just say I beat him up [face_beatup] until he showed it to me (not really). Its my responsibility as a younger sibling. 0R 1 H4X0R3D 7H3 5173 C4U53 1M L337.. H4, N0 R34LLY.

=D= - Close to thumbs up [face_peace] and [face_dancing]
  2. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    *Bows down*
    thank you all. Thank you very much :)
    At least now the 36 hours I put into editing a 2 minute trailer actually paid off. Now lets so if it gets me into TAFE...
  3. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    So can we download the trailer yet ?
  4. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe we are in the stages of trying to make it small enough to download, but good enough quality to be worth downloading. And there's also the fact that we are running low on webspace to upload it. Hopefully it will be online soon... If someone can suggest a place that will let us put it online for free, by all means let us know. That way it'll be up a lot sooner.
  5. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey all!

the trailer will be up asap!.. ive given the details to shadow im just waiting for him to render it out and get it online! I was hoping it would have been online by now!

Looks like we may have hosting for the film also, more details to come!

Darran
  6. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Waiting for you to gimme the webspace details bruuuudaaa ;)
    My inbox is still empty...
  7. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well i think you should change your hotmail address.. coz i have sent you a stack of emails over the last couple of weeks!... ill pm you them through tfn.

okay
  8. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Change me email? Bah! Bollocks! Had this one since I was born to the internet! Anyhoo jew...PM received uploading commencing soon ;)

DISCLAIMER:
    jew was used because it ryhmed...not because I'm a religous discriminator...unless ofcourse you're a Satanist...Bastards. :)
  9. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Sometimes I just don't understand SFX artist behaviour. :D
  10. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Satanist...Bastards.

Hmm, *mutters to himself* dontlookatmyemailaddress dontlookatmyemailaddress dontlookatmyemailaddress...

*phew* :)
  11. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Absolutely nothing wrong with being a Satanist... Think of all the virgins... :D [face_devil]
  12. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Absolutely nothing wrong with being a Satanist... Think of all the virgins...

There's a reason they're virgins. It's cause they already ****ed.
  13. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Satan's a Christian diety, you conjured him, you deal with him.
  14. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Not deity. Raptus angelus, my good Magician. :D Blame God for poor workmanship, not us. ;)
  15. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Angel, Diety, Santa Claus, All the same to me ;)
  16. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, Santa is real!!!! Its that bastard the Easter Bunny you have to watch out for.....
  17. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    You leave the chocolate giving one alone! Besides, you hate Santa coz he only gives out presents on the day that isn't your birthday.
  18. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey,

Just an update!

Editing is back on tonight!! me and Saintheart at about 7.30pm! yay! after 2 weeks break!!

The trailer is taking a little bit more time then i thought to get online, a few FTP problems, but should be up asap!... Also with thinks to monkey_abbot! we will have Knighthood Wallpapers and stuff soon! they are Nice!

Anyways.. any questions hit the website or Pm me or Saintheart!
  19. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    The trailer can now be found in the new "Promotional" section of the website. The link to the website is in my sig. Go there, download it, and leave a comment in the guestbook. Now! That's an order!
  20. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yay! its up! finally... hopefully we will get a nice word from the director and also put a thread on TFN Fanfilms :)

anyways another link to download it...

http://knighthood-trailers.tk/

Please put something in the Knighthood Guestbook :)
  21. letsburn00 Jedi Padawan

Wow, this is slightly freaky, I haven't floated into the theforce.net's boards for ages. And the day I do is the day the trailer is out...*starts humming twilight zone musuc*

Anyway, I've watched it, it looks cool. Just get it done quickly so I can try and scam my way into the next production. :p
  22. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Just letting you guys know that there are now lots and lots of behind the scenes photos from the filming process available on the Knighthood website (link in my sig).

There are also screenshots from the trailer, and I'm rifling through all my files and uploading some small movies that will soon be in the Promo section. Feel free to check them all out. Especially things like the pyro test, and the early sabre test that is on there.

Enjoy.
  23. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't been able to get the trailer yet. It keeps cutting out after downloading about a third of it.
  24. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    soneil, I had that problem as well. It seems to work okay if you stream it, unfortunately you just won't be able to download it that way.
  25. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Well you two aren't the only ones to have that problem. I'm going to download them overnight and see if I get the same problem or not. I don't know what it is, but it seems that some people just aren't able to download it while lots of other people have (300 in total so far :D).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.