main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Official Fanfic 'Lost and Found' Thread~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by poor yorick, Oct 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    This thread is meant to help people who've lost track of a favorite fic and haven't had any luck finding it with forum search. The idea is to describe what you're looking for in as much detail as possible, in hopes that someone will recognize your "lost" fic and tell you where to find it.

I'll start . . .

Somewhere on these boards there's an AU fic in which Anakin doesn't go over to the Dark Side after the Clone Wars. He has taken baby Luke as his Padawan learner, according to the new Jedi custom. No one but Anakin and Padmé know that Luke is Anakin's son. Obi-Wan thinks it's pretty hilarious seeing Anakin saddled with a baby.

The first line is something like, "Thank the Force it was quiet."

Unfortunately, I can't remember the title, author, or any sufficiently unusual keywords. If anyone knows what this fic is called and/or where to find it, I'd appreicate it!

2. Aanix_Durray

Aanix_Durray Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2001
    I think the fic you're looking for might be Pallas-Athena's Son and Padawan. The only thing is that in this story, everyone knows that it's Ani's kid.

Hope that helps,
    ~~Aanix

3. DarthRuthless

DarthRuthless Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 2002
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for a fanfic. The trouble is, I can't remember the author, or the title. It is about when Qui-Gon Jinn dies and goes before the living force. It talks to him, and calls him my child if I remember correctly. At the end of the story, the living force tells him to wait on Degobah, as it has one last mission for him. It has a Christian theme as well. Thanks for your help. You can email me at BaseballDeluxe@aol.com

4. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Yup, that was it, Aanix. Thank you! :)

5. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Has anyone heard of a fic called 'aethersprite' where a girl finds a ship in a scrap yard or something?

6. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Ok this is a fic I saw some months before, in which Luke has eight daughters!!

7. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    yea, I've needed a thread like this! :D

I don't remember the author of this fic, but it was called, "Of love and marriage" it was a Han and Leia story, set between ESB and ANH.(I'm pretty sure it was a AU) Han and Leia land on some planet (Alderraan?) and Leia is the only living heir for the royal family, but she must be married to claim the throne. She ends up marring Han, but suppossedly, the "deal" was they could get divorced right away, and it would still count as her having been married. But the problem is, neither of them want to get divorced, but won't admit it to eachother, so it keeps getting put off.

Anyway, thats as much as I can remember, it was one of the first stories I started reading on theses boards, it was almost done, and I forgot bookmark it, and lost it, and I've always wanted to finish it. :)

8. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    a year ago, i read these wonderful jag/jaina poems. i can't remember who the author was(although i have my suspicions). i want to pm the author and ask him/her if i can post their work on my jag/jaina fansite.

9. Wilhelmina

Wilhelmina Jedi Master star 3

Jul 4, 2002
    Well, having too much time on my hands, I've looked for and found some of the stories listed on this thread (I hope the links are timely enough to be useful to those of you who asked months ago!) I'll keep looking for the rest. :)

DarthRuthless: I've also emailed you the link, but in case anyone else wants to read that particular story, I think this is it:

Good and Faithful Servant by Evian Delacourt

sabrelight: I didn't stop to read the entire fic, but at the beginning, Luke has seven daughters:

A Dangerous Obsession by Jade_Skywalker

Princess1: Try this one:

Of Love and Marriage by J_Girl

Hope this helps!

Mina

10. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    Nice idea.

Lost: Story that was a rewrite of AOTC but with humor. Starts out with Cpt Typho saying "at least ________ did not happen." And then it would happen.

Lost: Story which was a rewrite of AOTC where Padme and Obi switched positions (Padme was the Jedi, and Obi the one coming back to Coruscant).

11. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Lost: Story which was a rewrite of AOTC where Padme and Obi switched positions (Padme was the Jedi, and Obi the one coming back to Coruscant).

oh my god, that's the premise of fic, Clone Wars

it can also be found through the Obidala & Sabewan Fanfic Archive & Links

12. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    I first posted this back at the dawn of time, but it didn't see a lot of use. Maybe its time has come. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.