FF:WA ***Official FanFilm 3 Thread***

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by monkey_abbot, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Master_Jedi Jedi Padawan

Hey Director here,

Just here to ask one more question.
    Does anyone know where we can borrow or rent two HD or Digital cameras. As you might allready know we are in production in perth so it would be best if we could borrow them here. We have tried hireing from the studio we might be filming in but they say they only rent out the studio, thats it. Maybe even if we have some cinamatographers out there (sorry about spelling) that could even film it for us that would even be better. (We even need lighting) oh and hec we need a producer. And i do know people are working on there own films and i am not trying to rip people away but i am just letting you know what we need.

Thanks
  2. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    Tried Radio Rentals, maybe?
  3. Dark_Master_Jedi Jedi Padawan

Are they pretty cheap? Do you know prices maybe?
  4. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
  5. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    First of I know people that use HD camera's and I can tell you now buddy good luck in getting someone to lend you one or even rent one for that matter.

As for DV camera's you could try FTI, but from what I hear ther're pretty stingie and you need to be a student me thinks. Try Radio Rentals or even High Intelligence.

Depending on your cash supply you can also try another company I used to work for, Staging Connections, the biggest sound & visual place in Perth.

Good Luck!
  6. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
    Failing that try AVLA....... they are usually pretty good, second only to Staging Connections
  7. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    :) Thats Staging's sister company, they send people there when people cant afford there high prices either way they still get the business, smart business if you ask me :)

Oh and you never heard that from me [face_plain]
  8. Darth_Soup Jedi Master

star 3
  9. Reactor Jedi Knight

star 1
    You can hire a (low level) DV cam from Radio Rentals for $150 a week, with (I think) a $200 deposit.
  10. tenacious_dee Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey monkey, I know you're busy with your own film but would you still be interested in doing some fx stuff for PoD?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.