Official FanFilms Social Thread -- Come on in!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by MaxVeers, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: TCF-1138
  1. Chris_F Jedi Master

star 4
  2. AWB1989 Jedi Master

star 5
    That was deep AWB

Wait a second.....

Has Silver never ever stated something harshly?

... I think not!!

EDIT: Besides, I thought he was leaving. [face_plain]
  3. SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, I by leaving I meant severely limiting my posts as I tend to flame someone when they begin to be an ass.

Ahem: I've been hammering out a very witty script and it may or may not begin production this year. Anyway, not having to deal with certain people has totally cleared out my frustrations with writing -- not having so much to say has allowed me to say what I do have...to say.

:confused:

Anyway, I'll post it when I get something concrete done.

EDIT: and it's savvy and harsh when I say it, it's blunt when you say it. Find your own style, kiddo.
  4. Chris_F Jedi Master

star 4
    [Announcer voice] Well he's back, and better then ever! But for a short time only! [/Announcer voice]
  5. SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  6. Just_Joe Jedi Youngling

star 3
    hmm....everyone who says they're leaving for good dont actually do it for very long.

Tisk Tisk!
  7. AWB1989 Jedi Master

star 5
    EDIT: and it's savvy and harsh when I say it, it's blunt when you say it. Find your own style, kiddo.

I'm not the only one who does not want to read your posts or view your icon again.

Would you like to know what someone else from the forums (whom I talk to via AIM) said when I told him you were banned and said you weren't coming back?

EDIT: Goodbye.

W000000000000000000000000000000000000000T!!!
  8. Krapitino Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ya know what? I think I'm gonna lea- I'm back.

Back before ya know it. Back before I even left. Yeah.

I will have been being disappeared.

EDIT: Hmm... It seems I have left...

Holy
    crow.! Where do we go to discuss this?!?
  9. SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, AWB post it here. I can assure you I've made a few more long-term friends (contacts, whatever your anal self wants to call them) than you, with your infinite charm and wisdom attained from a dictionary.

EDIT:

hmm....everyone who says they're leaving for good dont actually do it for very long.

Just Joe, your facts are wrong-- I didn't say I was leaving "for good," and frankly I don't think you want to get into a battle of wits with yours truly. You'd be teh uberunderdog, for sure, so why don't you just...scooch along...and be mediocre elsewhere.
  10. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    << can assure you I've made a few more long-term friends (contacts, whatever your anal self wants to call them)>>

profanity edit

jeez - so you met a few people - who cares? i work in the TV industry - who cares?

Geroge Lucas made Star Wars - who cares?

I once met a guy who's now dead - who cares?

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

EDIT: Bye Bye Social Thread!
  11. SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  12. Chris_F Jedi Master

star 4
    I once met a guy who's now dead - who cares?

Me too!

Edit: Bye bye thread. I didn't get the 4000th post, but I did get the last ;)

EDIT: The social thread has slowly decayed. People's attitudes have become more harsh, users are not treating their fellow posters with any kind of respect. Max's first post in this was to "Keep it fun, keep it clean." It is no longer either of those. Once the mods have a chance to talk over everything together (after all, this is not my board by any stretch of the imagination), i'm sure a decision will be made about reopening this. -CH
Moderators: TCF-1138
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.