main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Official FanForce...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by que4zone, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Is there anyone in Madison or the surrounding area that wants to have an Official Fanforce [at least for Wisconsin]?? **We need Members**

~ Que4

2. BattleDroid1138

BattleDroid1138 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 6, 2000
    Count me in.

3. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Some Milwaukee fans and a few of us that don't live near Milwaukee are starting a SWFanforce.. the first meeting is in Milwaukee April 13th.. If your interested, go to the Milwaukee Forum and check out the 'first meeting of the Wisconsin Fanforce' thread.. Thanks!!

4. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    If there are fans who are interested in getting together, lets do it. I know of at least 5-6 people who will join locally. But we ALL have to be committed to it. C'mon Madison, we are the capital of the state.
    Let's show them what we got!

5. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    What does it take to be a member of an FF or to start one in Madison?

Are there membership dues, weekly/monthly/quartly meetings, and what else?

Just curious, since I'm interested.

6. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    A FanForce group is official when you see the city group name behind the city listing. To become official, a group needs to have three meetings which are announced on FanForce main. After that, you choose a City Rep (CR) and are made official. Please review the FanForce FAQs for more information.

Some larger FF chapters have multiple leadership rolls. Other chapters slowly evolve into a multi-leader structure as the size grows. The CR is the official contact on FF for newbies, members, and RSAs (Regional Support Admins). The CR also prepares announcements for events in your area and sends them to me to be posted on FF main page.

Post or PM if you have more questions after reading the FAQs.

7. Kylash_327

Kylash_327 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    Definetly count me in. Btw, See everyone at Point theater Wednesday, Look for Jango and give me a wave ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.