main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Mauly Mall

Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team star 7 VIP

Oct 21, 1999
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/img/lostmyhead.jpg]

2. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
    for the 'his head didnt fall out' doubters- looky here

3. Lord Mauly Mall

Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team star 7 VIP

Oct 21, 1999
    Makes you wonder if a Soccer match could have broken out amidst all the fighting in the arena.

Yoda: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

4. TK_Four_Two_One

TK_Four_Two_One Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2002
  5. Lady-Fett

Lady-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2002
    NNOO!!!! NO MORE HEAD!!!!*crying*

6. MANGO-FETT

MANGO-FETT Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2002
    I read somewhere that after Jango's death, Boba drags his armor back to Slave 1 which is being guarded by two jedi padawans. However young boba kills them using one of his fathers rocket dart thingys. Apparently they filmed this scene but it was never shown on the final cut. This scene sounds really cool! i hope that they show it on the DVD!!!!

7. MANGO-FETT

Aug 22, 2002
    I heard that Daniel Logan come from New Zealand. Does anyone know anything else know anything about him. How old he is for example?

in the books it says that boba is ten, but in other placea it says he is supposed to be 12. Does anyone know how old he is in real life?

8. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    MANGO-FETT,

Daniel Logan turned 15 this year. He is from New Zealand. I think he was 11 or 12 in the movie. And in the Boba Fett book, he hides his dads armour in a cave and will come back for it. There's more I know, but I'm a bit tired....the other members can help out.

I'm going to update the Credits section on the homepage before I go to bed. And perhaps work on the rest tomorrow. Does anyone know where I can get some good sound bites?? I'm thinking about adding a sound wave of Jango for the main page. Well, I'll TTYL!!!

9. MANGO-FETT

Aug 22, 2002
    Does anyone know how you pronnounce Boba.

Is it like 'Bow-baa' or 'Bob-baa'?

10. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    It would be BO-BAH

11. MANGO-FETT

Aug 22, 2002
    Although it was jangos idea, I dont reckon that Boba was given to jango until he was about four or five years old. I mean can you imagine Jango feeding, bathing and changing a baby?

Not his style!

12. Jango_Fett_

Jango_Fett_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Well Mango I can see that because... well I don't know why. Probably because I think the Fett's aren't Completely Hard Core although I will admitt they are pretty damn close to it. You gotta have some fatherly qualities to you to even want a kid and Jango obivoiusly has some if he can take care of Boba as much as he has. I Agree that maybe at first Jango may have ben hesitant to change, feed, or bath Boba but I bet he got into it after a bit. As I'm sure you all know Bounty Hunting can be pretty lonely and no one is completely Heartless. Even Vader wasn't. So I can see Jango as getting Boba when Boba was Very young.

And I think Zam put it best when she said to Jango:

"There's a part of you that's not half so cold as you'd have people believe. I know there's a man under the mask..."

13. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    The head/helmet shots were absolutely terrible! Poor Jango :(! At least that mystery is solved.

14. MANGO-FETT

Aug 22, 2002
    There is evidence that Daniel Logan will be appearing in Episode 3 as Boba Fett. He has been told to keep the months of July and August free next year.

Episode 3 is set only a couple of years later than Episode 2 so Boba won't have a big role and still won't be in the armor suit.

I got this info from different sites including www.daniel-logan.com

15. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    We knew about that like a couple months ago....it's old news to us.

16. MANGO-FETT

Aug 22, 2002
    Are the young clones played by the same actor as Boba Fett(Daniel Logan)?

They look similar!

17. MANGO-FETT

Aug 22, 2002
    I really wish I could see Daniel Logan in Shortland Street.

18. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Infinities: The Empire Strikes Back #2 came out today, and quite a bit of Fett in there (with and without his helmet on).

SPOILERS!!!!

Fett instructs Lando to detain Solo and company because his employer is arriving soon. Lando assumes Fett means Jabba. So, Lando has Lobot warn the other Bespin Security Guards, and they, along with Solo and Chewie, ambush Fett. Fett puts up a good fight, getting neck-choke to neck-choke with Solo, but Chewie eventually slams Fett into a wall, knocking him out. Lando tells Han that Jabba is on his way, Lando says he'll detain Fett, and so the Falcon takes off.

Later on, Lando inspects his new desk- which is revealed to be a floating slab of carbonite, with Fett inside, facing down.

Then, a star destroyer appears over Bespin and Lando realizes Fett's employer was actually the Empire. When Lando is unable to provide Fett or Han Solo (whose capture Vader was assured of with cloud city's cooperation), Vader orders an attack on Cloud City in retaliation. TIE's attack the surface while turbolasers slag the cities' repulsorlift engines. People manage to eveacuate (Lando among them).

Lando, however, didn't bring the "desk" with him though. So, as far as Infinities: ESB goes, it looks like Fett's dead, going down with Cloud City's fall into the depths of Bespin.

END SPOILERS!

All in all though, a very cool issue, and much better than the last issue.

19. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Thanks 2ndQuest. That sounds like an interesting story. Poor Boba, though. :( By the way, would you mind telling me what happened in the first issue?

20. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    >>By the way, would you mind telling me what happened in the first issue?<<

Sure- Luke dies in the Hoth cold, his last words telling Han to go to Dagobah to train as a Jedi. The Empire attacks, Ozzel not making his mistake, and so the Rebesl are acught off guard. TIE Fighters supporting the walkers clean up the T-47's (Wedge is killed). Han, Leia and the droids get aboard the falcon and escape, but the falcon becomes damaged in their escape- they head for Cloud City (where we find out Fett is waiting for them- the first time we've seen him without his helmet).

The rest of issue #2 deals with the trip to Dagobah (and it turns out getting Han to dagobah was just a way of getting Leia there- so she begins her training under Yoda). Han and Chewie take off to take care of the price on his head, so as not to be a danger to Leia anymore.

21. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Thanks very much, 2ndQuest. This probably isn't the thread to ask these questions in, but I'm interested in what happens to Boba and the other characters.

One or two other questions, if you don't mind. Is ESB Infinities independent of ANH Infinities, or are they completely seperate and non-connected? And are Han and Leia together in ESB Infinities.

Poor Wedge and Boba though! Two great characters.

22. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I went to the bookstore to buy the 1st issue, but they didn't have it. I guess I'll get them off the net when I get more money. Glad to see this thread is up and running. Not much was going on in here the past few days.

Ok, all Fett Family members:

If you haven't changed your sig line yet, please do. And make sure it says the correct thing: *FETT FAMILY Bounty Hunter's Guild member*

Ok, I'll TTYL!!!

23. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    >>Is ESB Infinities independent of ANH Infinities, or are they completely seperate and non-connected? And are Han and Leia together in ESB Infinities. <<

Yes, they are seperate. ESB Infinities treats things as if they had occured normally up to Luke's death. And Han and Leia haven't "hooked up" exactly yet, but they're growing closer (well, up until Han leaves her on Dagobah, of course ;;D ).

Oh, and a small correction to my summary...

SPOILERS!

Lando actually doesn't make it off of Cloud City- I missed the small detail that shows his cape floating off into the fires (and although open-ended by itself, the writer confirms he's dead). So, that's what Lando gets for carbonfreezing Fett ;;D

END SPOILERS!

24. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Thanks 2ndQuest! You're the best! :) Take that Lando... :p

25. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    I wish I could have played Boba in Episode II. BOBA IS THE BEST!!!!! Don't get me wrong, Daniel Logan did excellent. But I wish I could have done it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.