main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** Official Fett Family Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Missninfan, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    Ok, members....I need some help. Does anyone know where I can get a wave file of Jango saying "It's always a pleasure to met a Jedi." I want to use that on the main page. If anyone can find this for me, I'll credit you for finding it. Also, where is everyone?!?! I miss all of you!! Ok, I gotta go. But I'll be back.

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Give me 5 minutes!

3. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Probably a bit longer, but trust me, I can get it!!!

4. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    I've got it! How do I get it to you?

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    I sent it to you. It should be with your e-mail.

6. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

7. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I looked for one a while ago, MsFormula but couldn't find one.

Where did you get it, Jango313?

One thing, though Jango313, please don't post again and again like you just did. That's generally looked down upon on the boards. Use the 'edit' feature to add to your first message. :)

And where did everyone go? :(

8. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Hey, I'm here. And please don't get upset at the head bounty hunter...which is me!! LOL. And yes, please don't hammer our thread. I'll check my e-mail in a sec. I was looking at the fan flims. But couldn't see that many...it was taking to long to download. I'm about to go to our homepage and work on it. Adi, have you heard from any of the other members?? It's been a couple of weeks since Autumn has been here. Guess she's been busy. And Jango313, you may be part of our little group...we're always taking new members. You just have to add the member sig. *FETT FAMILY Bounty Hunter's member* Also, most of the members in this thread is part of the Jango Fan Club on yahoo. There is a link to it on pg. 29 or 28. It'll be at the top. Well, TTYL!!!

9. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you. I will think about joining your club. I found that sound clip on a Media Sharing Program called KaZaA. Go to www.kazaa.com to download it. TTYL!

10. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Just wondering, did any of you all read the latest issue of Toyfare mag this month. One of my friends hates(HATES) Mace Windu because of what happened in AOTC. Does anyone else feel the same way? Just wondering, don't want to make anyone mad.

11. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Mace sentiment is at a low in this thread... I don't mind him that much, though he shouldn't have touched Jango. :mad:

I haven't heard from anyone lately, either MsFormula. Hopefully things will pick up soon. And how goes the page?

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    I sorta feel the same way. I used to like Mace, but now I think he is okay... Jango was so stinkin' cool!!!!

13. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I don't care for Mace. Never have. Adi, the page is going ok. I was working on the Actor Bios, getting the info I need for the page, when this huge storm came through. I had to get of the computer. But I'm going to try and work on it again, now that it's gone. Jango313, I hope you decide to join. We have lots of fun on here....through it's been very quite lately. TTYL!!!

14. zam_fett

zam_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Hey all...remember me? :) I haven't been around in a long time, but I still lurk occasionally. I'm glad to see the Fett Family thread still alive! Long live the Fetts!

EDIT: Huh, and I apparently have a vintage signature now...

15. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Hey Zam!!! Nice to hear from you!! What have you been up to?? Yeah, I decided to change the sig. thing. I thought it was too long. It's good to know that you're still on the boards. Hope you don't leave us for that long again...we've miss you!!

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    My answer is leaning toward a yes, but I still am thinking... Did you put up the sound clip yet?

17. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    No I haven't. I e-mailed you about it. Did you get the e-mail??

18. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Hey, it's great to see you Zam! :)

MsFormula, my offer stands- if you need any help on the site, please ask! And I love your new icon by the way!

19. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Hey....there's a new fan film that has Boba Fett in it. It's called the Jedi Hunter. It's pretty funny!! I liked it. Click here to see it!

Me and my bestfriend are going to make a fan film. I need help coming up with something. We're going to make a funny one. Ok, TTYL!!!

20. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    I know this is a bit off-topic, but once I made a Star Wars music video about Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan... I'll try to post it up one day...

21. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I'd like to see your video. I love watching Fan Films....esp. the ones that make you laugh!! :D And it's ok to go off topic. We do it all the time!!

22. zam_fett

zam_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Aww, thanks, MsFormula. I got distracted by non Star Wars stuff for a while (shameful, I know) and then I was busy moving in to college. But I hope to be around a little more often, although I might end up leaving the boards altogether like I did a couple years ago to stay completely spoiler-free!

Off-topic post, I know...

23. Jango_Fett_

Jango_Fett_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Uhhhh...... I just felt the sudden need ta post sumthin' @.@

Oh! now I remember... Anybody here know what kinds of tattoos Jango had on his arms? Like: why he has them. what they say (if anything.)you know.... any information about them because you really don't hear much about them so please post!

24. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    The tatoos are from the Mandalorians he met who gave him the Suit. They are just markings of a Mandalorian warrior.

25. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Jango313, where did you get that info from??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.